A year in jail for burning the flag?

I can't have a rebuttal to an insane person that thinks Trump is going to perpetrate another Holocaust. You are fucking ignorant.
You should not attribute "thought" to anything a bed wetting leftist says.

You can not be a rational, cognizant human being with critical thinking skills and reach the conclusions these parasites believe in. All they do is parrot agitprop.

You're free to declare you're a traitor to the Republic and the COTUS, and the government is supposed to put you on trial and exact the punishment according to the law.

They should have begun doing so in the 60's when you sniveling parasites became bolsheviks.

See how two words set you off? You sound just like a triggered lefty fucking snowflake. Get back to your klan rally you backward ass fascist.

Do it, then. Why do you believe we'd care?
People get destroyed. It's who has the power. at this point you will incarcerate and kill many Christians who will be the ones who refuse to live by your doctrine. Its in the book. You'd figure you would at least pay attention to it.

I get the hatred for those that disrespect our great nation but thats a very ridiculous notion. Ultimately it boils down to jailing political rivals.

I can see a misdemeanor fine for starting a fire if you are not on private property. Say up to 500 dollar fine or a week in jail. Fire is dangerous after all. But a year in jail? Come on with the crazy talk Trump.

Also I do not think it was appropriate for him to be using foul language at a rally that people took their children to. I get that passion is important but that can be achieved without that.

Other than that I think he had a good rally and his anecdotes were great for reving up the crowd.

Even though I really do wish it could happen, it won't. There will be nothing enacted to prevent this nation from destroying itself which so far has always been the way great civilizations have come to their end. It's always an inside job. If this nation dies it's simply because it deserves to die as its inhabitants are no longer worthy of it.

People get destroyed. It's who has the power. at this point you will incarcerate and kill many Christians who will be the ones who refuse to live by your doctrine. Its in the book. You'd figure you would at least pay attention to it.

I don't have a doctrine, and I give two shits about Christians, let alone wanting to kill them.

Any other things you want to dishonestly put on my doorstep, winger?

american citizens should respect the flag of the greatest nation in the history of the world. If you dont respect the flag, then you dont respect the nation and should not be here.

A year may be excessive, but the idea is correct.
What is flag burning? Do flags particularly serve as good fuel? Is the heat from a burning flag more efficient than a burning log? Is the light from a burning flag longer lasting than the light from a kerosene lamp?

A burning flag is political speech. Nothing more, nothing less.

Would you advocate denial of political speech? Remember it's the unpopular speech that needs protection.

I detest them both.
Here's the funny part: Right now the Trumpsters are in power and doing the ugly authoritarian shit. They attack us for pointing it out like we're the freakin' devil.

Then, when the Regressives are back in power, THEY'LL do the ugly authoritarian shit. And THEY'LL attack us for pointing it out.

This is why I often have to wonder if this shit is like professional wrestling. A big game of bullshit that no one wants to admit.

Unfortunately, it's wrecking the country.

Here's the funny part: Right now the Trumpsters are in power and doing the ugly authoritarian shit. They attack us for pointing it out like we're the freakin' devil.

Then, when the Regressives are back in power, THEY'LL do the ugly authoritarian shit. And THEY'LL attack us for pointing it out.

This is why I often have to wonder if this shit is like professional wrestling. A big game of bullshit that no one wants to admit.

Both sides attack me pretty frequently. Their tears are my fuel. :04:

I get the hatred for those that disrespect our great nation but thats a very ridiculous notion. Ultimately it boils down to jailing political rivals.

I can see a misdemeanor fine for starting a fire if you are not on private property. Say up to 500 dollar fine or a week in jail. Fire is dangerous after all. But a year in jail? Come on with the crazy talk Trump.

Also I do not think it was appropriate for him to be using foul language at a rally that people took their children to. I get that passion is important but that can be achieved without that.

Other than that I think he had a good rally and his anecdotes were great for reving up the crowd.
Burning the flag is not merely the destruction of property or a violation of fire safety laws. Burning the flag is an act of intimidation and should be treated as such.

Oh, and btw., Another reason I believe the democratic experiment in this country is failing badly.

Oh, and btw., Another reason I believe the democratic experiment in this country is failing badly.
Seems to me that, whenever operating within a given system, the participants need to do so in good faith. There has to be a level of integrity and trust for all concerned, that they're going to play be a certain fundamental set of rules.

These people think they are LITERALLY in a "war". That gives them license to break that fundamental set of rules. The ends justifying the means.

So those fundamental rules have broken down. Can they return? I truly don't know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back