A year in jail for burning the flag?

This president still doesn't get it and neither do you. It is awful symbolism, but it is protected under "free Speech" under the first amendment to the Constitution of The United States. The president took an oath, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." He does not support the oath he took. He does not support the Constitution, and neither do you.

what part of it do he and I not support? Funny that you support the lies and hate from the left wing media as free speech, but not when it comes from the president or his supporters, double standards do not apply.

Again, a constitutional amendment is needed to stop the treasonous behavior of flag burning. If you burn a flag as an agitator you should go to prison band be exiled from the United States of America.

Get working on that.

You adore a brash, pugilistic, narcissistic, nationalist strongman of European descent who does everything he can eliminate his political enemies and promises to save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables.

Any blatantly obvious similarities between the two men are purely coincidental. But your adoration is on you, not me.

and you adore a senile old criminal who can't remember who he is or where he is. Tell us what Joe the pervert has done in his over 40 years in DC. Oh, I forgot, made his family ridiculously rich through crime and treason.

I think he is setting the stage for Football Season.

We all know the NFL players are gonna kneel, because they are too fucking stupid to do anything else.
Every time they kneel, more and more Independents pull th Trump lever. Nobody is gonna like or approve of that
shit.

In Minnesota where there is a dem Mayor, dm Governor, dem AG, and Dem controlled House of Rp, they are trying
to blame the GOP for a bad cop. Nobody wants to associate with fools.

Trump knows they will do it and he's taking advantage of them and making it a political issue from the start.

Plus th rally last night forces Biden to come out of his basement. Where is he gonna stand? He's gotta pick a
side.

He stands in favor of the Constitution of the United States of America. Liberals want to destroy our constitutional republic.
You can't have it both ways. Ether he supports free speech as in the first amendment or he doesn't. If he doesn't even support the first amendment, trump does not support the constitutions. He is your boy. Reign him in.

what part of it do he and I not support? Funny that you support the lies and hate from the left wing media as free speech, but not when it comes from the president or his supporters, double standards do not apply.
Instead of redfish you should have been a catfish, as you open your mouth and feed on the bottom. Free speech under the constitution is what he does not support.

I repeat. Protected speech.
Authoritarians don't care. Just like the Regressive Left, the Trumpsters want to pick & choose what protected speech is, and they want to punish and intimidate opposing views.

You can say it, if I agree with it. Otherwise, you're a target.

So damn similar in their behaviors.

Authoritarians don't care. Just like the Regressive Left, the Trumpsters want to pick & choose what protected speech is, and they want to punish and intimidate opposing views.

You can say it, if I agree with it. Otherwise, you're a target.

So damn similar in their behaviors.

Yep. This is why Cult45 is neither conservative or liberal. They are a perversion of populism, using social media to push alt-right disinformation, just like the regressive left uses it. They both have no respect for the constitution, and use the same playbook of gaslighting and deflection to push an agenda.

philonise-floyd-and-nancy-pelosi-700x366.jpg
So then it is clear that Pelosi giving the flag to Floyds family IS an empty gesture.
After all, doesn't the flag represent the White Police State of America in the Progressive viewpoint?

Protected speech.
You're free to declare you're a traitor to the Republic and the COTUS, and the government is supposed to put you on trial and exact the punishment according to the law.

They should have begun doing so in the 60's when you sniveling parasites became bolsheviks.

I get the hatred for those that disrespect our great nation but thats a very ridiculous notion. Ultimately it boils down to jailing political rivals.

I can see a misdemeanor fine for starting a fire if you are not on private property. Say up to 500 dollar fine or a week in jail. Fire is dangerous after all. But a year in jail? Come on with the crazy talk Trump.

Also I do not think it was appropriate for him to be using foul language at a rally that people took their children to. I get that passion is important but that can be achieved without that.

Other than that I think he had a good rally and his anecdotes were great for reving up the crowd.
Yes I loved the ""joke"" about less testing will reduce virus numbers Trump sure is a funny guy A fn idiot

This president still doesn't get it and neither do you. It is awful symbolism, but it is protected under "free Speech" under the first amendment to the Constitution of The United States. The president took an oath, "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." He does not support the oath he took. He does not support the Constitution, and neither do you.

Come on man he doesn't even know what the constitution is.

18 U.S. Code § 700.Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties(a)
(1)
Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
(2)
This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled.
(b)
As used in this section, the term “flag of the United States” means any flag of the United States, or any part thereof, made of any substance, of any size, in a form that is commonly displayed.
(c)
Nothing in this section shall be construed as indicating an intent on the part of Congress to deprive any State, territory, possession, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico of jurisdiction over any offense over which it would have jurisdiction in the absence of this section.
(d)
(1)
An appeal may be taken directly to the Supreme Court of the United States from any interlocutory or final judgment, decree, or order issued by a United States district court ruling upon the constitutionality of subsection (a).
(2)
The Supreme Court shall, if it has not previously ruled on the question, accept jurisdiction over the appeal and advance on the docket and expedite to the greatest extent possible.

Forum List

Back