ABC Correspondent: “The Government tried to kill President Trump…”

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He said the quiet part out loud.

Did Stephanopoulos not hear this? He didn't immediately interject anything.

So, did Stepanopoulos agree with the correspondent? Have knowledge it is factual, which blocked his brain from immediately saying whoa, whoa, what did you say?

It is obvious.

Far , far from obvious .

if that really had been the intention , he would have been dead witout any possible chance of failure .

In your scenario the perp(s) were Covernment proxy -- probably CIA and Mossad -- and they did just about everything possible to guarantee a failure.

Ergo , Your narradigm is not suspect . It is absurd .

Consider mine, which is hard evidence supported .
In simple terms -- Deep State finding a forced way out for Piss Pot without obviously killing him whilst guaranteeing a Trump landslide .
To be continued .,

Far , far from obvious .

if that really had been the intention , he would have been dead witout any possible chance of failure .

In your scenario the perp(s) were Covernment proxy -- probably CIA and Mossad -- and they did just about everything possible to guarantee a failure.

Ergo ,
Your narradigm is not suspect . It is absurd .

Consider mine, which is hard evidence supported .

In simple terms -- Deep State finding a forced way out for Piss Pot without obviously killing him whilst guaranteeing a Trump landslide .
To be continued .,
I thought there was some hope for you. Maybe I was wrong.

He said gunman, not government.

It's a black dude so it's hard to tell the difference between gunman and guvment. Only a few of them have fully ditched their black culture way of speaking which isn't very clear and concise.

Forum List

Back