ABC Debate Rules Set

For Trump to win he simply needs to appear sane and presidential. The only shot I give Harris is for her to get under Trump's skin and have him disconcertingly rankled.

Damn! No open mics!

How are we going to know what Trump is babbling about while Harris is speaking?

Didn't watch the debate between trump and Biden with the muted mics did you? He wasn't speaking when it wasn't his turn. You didn't see him talking or hear him in the background.

If you don't like trump that's fine, but at least be mature and realistic about it

Didn't watch the debate between trump and Biden with the muted mics did you? He wasn't speaking when it wasn't his turn. You didn't see him talking or hear him in the background.

If you don't like trump that's fine, but at least be mature and realistic about it
Couldn’t hear the asshole because the mics were off.

It's his to lose....FKH does not stand a chance as long as Trump sticks to policy.

Maybe he can get her to answer some real questions.
If there’s one thing that Trump is great at, it’s answering questions about policies. For example:

1725650539607.png

I think Trump is a know quantity.
People know what they are getting

Kamala is introducing herself to the country
Hers to win or lose
Are kidding?

She’s been screeching at us for the last four years. We know Democrats don’t like her from her performance in the 2020 primary. So I don’t know who is saying these polls they’re going to vote for her.

Are kidding?

She’s been screeching at us for the last four years. We know Democrats don’t like her from her performance in the 2020 primary. So I don’t know who is saying these polls they’re going to vote for her.
You guys keep bringing up the primary

Don’t you know Democrats named her Vice President in 2020?

Forum List

Back