🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Evening News reports Trump Supports “No-FLy, No-Buy” Restrictions

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
TRUMP NRA.jpg

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Secretary Clinton’s response: “Welcome to the Cause”

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

How would it have stopped the Orlando killer?

The killer might not have bought the gun legally had he been on the list, so claiming it would have stopped him is not correct.

Also the No-Fly list is faulty and had Ted Kennedy and other on it that were not terrorists and it should be the government job to prove they are a threat and not the individual to prove they are not that person.

Finally, when will someone admit the FBI failed to contain the threat?

They knew this guy was a threat and still no flagging. If something must change then flag the individual and open another investigation and surveillance on them but the lists are not accurate and could be used as a political hit list.

I know you will disagree until another Republican is in the Oval office and then you will demand those lists not be used and I will be laughing at you!

View attachment 78309

His tweet says that's what they'll be discussing. He doesn't say he's for it. If I were him I would
ban only Muslims, Mexicans and African Americans from buying and flying. They are all potential terrorists who hate White Christians of European heritage.

View attachment 78309

The killer might not have bought the gun legally had he been on the list, so claiming it would have stopped him is not correct.

Also the No-Fly list is faulty and had Ted Kennedy and other on it that were not terrorists and it should be the government job to prove they are a threat and not the individual to prove they are not that person.

They knew this guy was a threat and still no flagging. If something must change then flag the individual and open another investigation and surveillance on them but the lists are not accurate and could be used as a political hit list.

I know you will disagree until another Republican is in the Oval office and then you will demand those lists not be used and I will be laughing at you!

Glad Drumpf is now opposing the NRA’s stance on this issue. Welcome to the fight.

View attachment 78309

His tweet says that's what they'll be discussing. He doesn't say he's for it. If I were him I would
ban only Muslims, Mexicans and African Americans from buying and flying. They are all potential terrorists who hate White Christians of European heritage.

Damn You’re stupid.

He’s discussing it with the NRA who is all for terrorist on these lists being able to buy guys. Nothing to discuss if they are both for it, stupid.

Yep. Trump is right in step with the neocon
View attachment 78309

Glad Drumpf is now opposing the NRA’s stance on this issue. Welcome to the fight.

Does it surprise you at all?

View attachment 78309

Damn You’re stupid.

He’s discussing it with the NRA who is all for terrorist on these lists being able to buy guys. Nothing to discuss if they are both for it, stupid.

If they want to buy guys isn't that slavery?

Also tell me did the 1994 assault weapon ban stop the Jonesboro shooting or Columbine shooting?

So what make you believe terrorists and criminals will obey laws that use a faulty list?

Trump is wrong as usual...

View attachment 78309

Hillery needs all the help she can get. Anyway, it's reasonable, but only with some tweaks. It should be reviewed case by case just like when a purchase is denied. It's not hard to get put on a watch list. One should also be notified that they are on the list and why. I could get with something like that.

View attachment 78309

Damn You’re stupid.

If they want to buy guys isn't that slavery?

Also tell me did the 1994 assault weapon ban stop the Jonesboro shooting or Columbine shooting?

So what make you believe terrorists and criminals will obey laws that use a faulty list?

Trump is wrong as usual...

Welcome to the fight Donald!!!

View attachment 78309

Hillery needs all the help she can get. Anyway, it's reasonable, but only with some tweaks. It should be reviewed case by case just like when a purchase is denied. It's not hard to get put on a watch list. One should also be notified that they are on the list and why. I could get with something like that.

Hillary is cruising. She’s having an easier time with Drumpf than Obama had with Mittens…

View attachment 78309

His tweet says that's what they'll be discussing. He doesn't say he's for it....

Of course he's for it. Trump is going to show liberals how to do fascism properly!

i will admit, the FBI failed to contain the threat. mostly because they don't have enough resources to evaluate the threat.

But this wasn't an ISIS plot, it was a crazy guy who couldn't handle being gay.

View attachment 78309

Hillary is cruising. She’s having an easier time with Drumpf than Obama had with Mittens…

Bama whipped M
Mittens like a rented mule poor little fella. You old see it a mile off. Hillery? No ideas, no slogen, no vision. At least trump has "make america great again". He also seems to actually be developing a plan. Hillery just pulls a play out of the book.

View attachment 78309

Damn You’re stupid.

Terrorists buy guys? How much does a guy cost? Shit.

i will admit, the FBI failed to contain the threat. mostly because they don't have enough resources to evaluate the threat.

But this wasn't an ISIS plot, it was a crazy guy who couldn't handle being gay.

You don't know what you are talking about. The FBI has a ton of resorces at their disposal when it ones to fire arm purchases. If a purchase is denied, it's typically worked out in about a week. The Haji should have been a no brainer.

View attachment 78309

Bama whipped M
Mittens like a rented mule poor little fella. You old see it a mile off. Hillery? No ideas, no slogen, no vision. At least trump has "make america great again". He also seems to actually be developing a plan. Hillery just pulls a play out of the book.

Damn you’re stupid.

She’s defining him as having the temperament of a jr. high school flunky. Which she has done very well.
Her female surrogates have been metering their messages. First Michelle Obama then Liz Warren. Drumpf’s response was to call people names; further re-enforcing the boorish, juvenile portrait painted for him. Look for that to continue. Meanwhile, he’s not laying a glove on Hillary.

Her idea of keeping people on the no fly and TWL from buying guns is now embraced by your messiah.

She has rolled out plans to let people re-negotiate their student debt, basic college for all Americans, practical restrictions on guns (some of which I am not too crazy about to be clear), taxing the rich as a matter of lowering the debt, installing her husband as the budget “czar” who presided over 8 years of peace and prosperity, etc…

Drumpf wants to build a wall that will do nothing, ban people based on religion and export people based on the way they look.

Taxing the rich taxing the rich taxing the rich,,, the only card besides the race card that a democrat has to play! Taxing the rich bla bla bla bla bla dee da.

Forum List

Back