ABC Harris-Trump Debate

Trump lied about manufacturing. Manufacturing construction is the largest it has been in several decades. And manufacturing employment is higher than it was during Trump's regime.

Trump straight up lied.
What was funny to me was when he admitted a big reason he lies all the time. Only about 5 minutes in.

'I saw someone say it on TV, I dunno', paraphrasing

He admitted he just regurgitates anything he hears. He thinks saying so means it's not his fault that he lied.

He actually thinks this.

It's not difficult to predict the questions that would be asked. They probably rehearsed double the number of questions. They're going to talk about the economy, Afghanistan, things like that.

Was there any question there that was a surprise? No.

A good president will do their homework.

A bad president will come out with "I'm the best, she's no bad" every, single, damn, time.
see post # 91

He has no plan. He gve himself away when he talked about people who had private plans.

Trump got destroyed tonight, but his cult worshippers will either swear he won, or that somehow he was being picked on.

Harris didn't get a single new voter tonight.

Here’s the $64k question: do the independents in PA see how rigged it was, and how she got away with the fracking lie?

Because if she loses PA, she’s toast.
As VP, Harris cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate for a bill which increased fracking.

Fact. More fact Obama/ Biden gave Iran a pallet of money. Biden Harris tried to unfreeze Iranian assets. That pallet of money is getting used against our own forces now.
the cash was returning money that Iran paid to the US in the 1970's for military equipment. But then in 1979, the Shah was ousted and we froze these funds. But interest was compounding, so it saved us the interest payments by returning the cash.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
she knew the Pacific questions in detail .. she came off as scripted and inauthentic .. she got the questions in advance ...
And here we see a classic lie that will be posted by the cult. Harris beat the shit out of Trump. There was nothing scripted or inauthentic about it. What you saw was a man who got the beating he has deserved for 9 years.

the cash was returning money that Iran paid to the US in the 1970's for military equipment. But then in 1979, the Shah was ousted and we froze these funds. But interest was compounding, so it saved us the interest payments by returning the cash.

No

Her whining is not going to cut it.

Why has she not doing now what she is promising?

Trump wins that!

Correct. By judgment of the same courts we rely on to arbitrate our international disputes that often go in our favor. It was a settlement, basically.

Forum List

Back