Abolish ICE? Or Abolish The Democratic Party?

Abolish ICE, or the Democratic Party?

• ICE

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Democratic Party

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still do not understand why some on the left want to treat illegals better then Americans.
When I got a drivers license I had to pass a written test and a driving test. When I renew my license I need to supply my birth certificate and mail showing that I do indeed get mail at my mailing address plus my social security card. Yet some states are allowing illegals to have drivers licenses. Some states are allowing illegals to become lawyers. How can someone who has proved that they do not mind breaking the law uphold the law? We do not hand the keys to a bank to those that that steal, we put them in jail.
I know some do not understand that simply crossing the border without permission is indeed a crime. Why should we allow those that break the law a pass while not doing so to Americans?

Maxdeath, I cannot speak for others, but I think you are laboring under a false assumption that anyone is for open borders. I respectfully do not believe this is true.

As a Michigander, I have often passed into Canada, always stopped at the border station, and spent some wonderful time in a wonderful country. I had to show ID and explain my visit. That was then. I believe one now needs a passport to enter Canada. So that border was never open. People from Windsor and Sarnia worked in Detroit and Port Huron and had monthly bridge passes. God! what a shame that this good neighbor and friend is on the government shit list.

I don't know much about our southern border, or Mexico, but to my knowledge we never had an open border there either. Nor would anyone I know want one. There really ARE bad guys out there..nobody thinks otherwise. Immigrants need screening and vetting. But can we not have both vetting AND asylum? It is said we don't have enough attorneys and vetters or whatever is required. But that's like a business that depends on customers not gearing up for peak hours and peak locations, or police departments not beefing up for a significant visit or event. There is NO excuse for not having more manpower at a border that has the most activity.
I assume you have not read most of the things coming from the Democratic Party or the left. There are a large number of those that are calling for the catch and release policies we have had for many years.
The biggest problem with the southern border as compared to the northern border is two fold.
First and foremost is that there are not millions of undereducated or unemployed wanting to cross the northern border to enter the U.S.
Second there have been almost 400 deaths each year of those attempting to cross the border illegally since they were forced on to the Arizona desert route because of the wall placed on the Mexico California border. This does not include those dying in the back of Semi trucks or in vans attempting to be smuggled into the country.
We had a law that said that children could not be held in captivity more then twenty days yet because of that law someone could cross the border illegally with a child and if caught make a claim for asylum. Because of court backup this meant twenty days in detention then release while awaiting trial. They would disappear not to be seen again. Hence the term catch and release.
The reason a visa is now needed to visit any country is because of the first bombing of the World Trade Center and 9/11.
Maxdeath, thank you for a cogent disagreement. And I applaud your compassion for those who died in an unforgiving desert or in the back of an airless van for trying to make it. The difference, my friend, is that those folks are not the drug smugglers who have a viable safe crossing network or killers bent on chaotic murder sprees. So we still do not agree, but you have gained my respect, and my attention to your posts in the future.
ps. I know the reasons for passports and I can't complain. But Canada? I remember the billboard sign in Detroit facing across the river into Windsor that said "Thank you, Canada!" for protecting and hiding and ultimately helping the successful escape of our diplomatic service members from the Iranian hostage mess. When the pedal hit the metal, they were there for us.
There are still drug smugglers that try to make the run through the deserts. They are called mules. Border patrol captures they all the time. The problem is we think we catch only one in ten.
While I hold nothing against Canada they will allow immigrants into Canada that can then enter the U.S. while it is not extremely probable it is still a possibility. We even have illegals that were here to work with and learn from our military that just walked off base never to be seen again.

didn’t Crazy Bernie say he wasn’t for abolishing ICE? Fuck him for that

fuck tammy duckworth too. he said she's not for abolishing ICE

I still do not understand why some on the left want to treat illegals better then Americans.
When I got a drivers license I had to pass a written test and a driving test. When I renew my license I need to supply my birth certificate and mail showing that I do indeed get mail at my mailing address plus my social security card. Yet some states are allowing illegals to have drivers licenses. Some states are allowing illegals to become lawyers. How can someone who has proved that they do not mind breaking the law uphold the law? We do not hand the keys to a bank to those that that steal, we put them in jail.
I know some do not understand that simply crossing the border without permission is indeed a crime. Why should we allow those that break the law a pass while not doing so to Americans?

roses are red, tacos are enjoyable, don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable!

let me tell you about one Freidrich Trump, Donald's grandpa. he came on a ship to America in 1885 as an unaccompanied minor. he came from a poor famiy, spoke no english, didn't have a high school diploma, and had no skills. 133 years laters, his grandson would have deported him. let that sink in!

"that's going to be the Dems platform, open borders, which equals crime. i think they'll never win another election so i'm quite happy about it" - President Trump

If we abolished the damn Illegals there would be no need for ICE.

We need to secure the border and then round up all the Illegals and deport them and then we can abolish ICE and use the money allocated to fund the agency to pay off some of the enormous debt that Obama gave us.

You will not "abolish" the illegals so long as the Democrats give aid and comfort to them. So the question stands.

We've been carrying debt since Alexander Hamilton. Most of it is owed to ourselves.

See, to a fucked up asshole, you can only "abolish" the illegals if you punish their children & treat vthem like shit.

Treating them like people is the American way.

Who says?

Treating them as invaders is the wisest way.

God says.

How go fuck yourself. You are likely an American Citizen because you were plopped out of your mother's vagina on US soil.
'You did NOTHING except be lucking to be born here or to a US citizen parent.

How go fuck yourself. You are likely an American Citizen because you were plopped out of your mother's vagina on US soil.

Beats the hell out being a goddamn Mexican wetback here Illegally, doesn't it?

And yet you have the same claim.

Typical Bigoted asshole Trump supporter. I guarantee not a single Trumpette will call you out for your disgusting bigotry.

And yet you have the same claim.

I understand this & do not denigrate illegals & call out for inhumane treatment of them because they want a better life for their children

I bet if you were born in El Salvador & your family was in danger, you., being a worthless POS, would stay there & maybe get your family killed. Real parents would do what ever to keep their families safe.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Typical Bigoted asshole Trump supporter. I guarantee not a single Trumpette will call you out for your disgusting bigotry.

I bet none of these Moon Bats will call you out for being a Libtard asshole.

I agree with thast. Show me an ID & I'll show you that ID for sale on ebay.

National ID will create an all out police state. We've already seen abuses of tools in the lawless NSA spying and IRS and FBI harassment. Everything about people will be contained biometrically on the cards. Gun ownership, religious affilliation, voting records, political affilliation, medical records, social media accounts, tax information, finerprint data, iris data, and anything else that comes as a result of a stroke of a President's pen in the name of national security. American citizens won't even be able to work in their own country without paperz pleez.

Our Republic is under siege.

Last edited:
If we abolished the damn Illegals there would be no need for ICE.

We need to secure the border and then round up all the Illegals and deport them and then we can abolish ICE and use the money allocated to fund the agency to pay off some of the enormous debt that Obama gave us.

You will not "abolish" the illegals so long as the Democrats give aid and comfort to them. So the question stands.

We've been carrying debt since Alexander Hamilton. Most of it is owed to ourselves.

See, to a fucked up asshole, you can only "abolish" the illegals if you punish their children & treat vthem like shit.

Treating them like people is the American way.

Who says?

Treating them as invaders is the wisest way.

God says.

No, he doesn't.

National ID.

I fear that it's all heading toward this by design. I oppose National ID cards. They're a complete contradiction of what a free society is all about.

But we'll get them. And the people will love them or it.

I don't like the idea either, but I see no other way to stop it, in conjunction with jailing those who do employ them.

I agree with thast. Show me an ID & I'll show you that ID for sale on ebay.

National ID will create an all out police state. We've already seen abuses of tools in the lawless NSA spying and IRS and FBI harassment. Everything about people will be contained biometrically on the cards. Gun ownership, religious affilliation, voting records, political affilliation, medical records, social media accounts, tax information, finerprint data, iris data, and anything else that comes as a result of a stroke of a President's pen in the name of national security. American citizens won't even be able to work in their own country without paperz pleez.

Our Republic is under siege.

It doesn't have to be more than biometrics and proof of citizenship.

Forum List

Back