Abolish ICE? Or Abolish The Democratic Party?

Abolish ICE, or the Democratic Party?

• ICE

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Democratic Party

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still do not understand why some on the left want to treat illegals better then Americans.
When I got a drivers license I had to pass a written test and a driving test. When I renew my license I need to supply my birth certificate and mail showing that I do indeed get mail at my mailing address plus my social security card. Yet some states are allowing illegals to have drivers licenses. Some states are allowing illegals to become lawyers. How can someone who has proved that they do not mind breaking the law uphold the law? We do not hand the keys to a bank to those that that steal, we put them in jail.
I know some do not understand that simply crossing the border without permission is indeed a crime. Why should we allow those that break the law a pass while not doing so to Americans?
How go fuck yourself. You are likely an American Citizen because you were plopped out of your mother's vagina on US soil.
'You did NOTHING except be lucking to be born here or to a US citizen parent.
And yet you have the same claim.

I understand this & do not denigrate illegals & call out for inhumane treatment of them because they want a better life for their children

I bet if you were born in El Salvador & your family was in danger, you., being a worthless POS, would stay there & maybe get your family killed. Real parents would do what ever to keep their families safe.
I bet you assume everyone coming across the border is not Bly the best of the best.
Yes there are indeed families with legitimate troubles coming across the border. There are also single people sneaking across the border. There are drug mules coming across. Thanks to the Clinton administration law that said children could only be held for twenty days, that resulted in catch and release. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that a child is taken as insurance if caught trying to cross the border.
Now let's look at your reading skills. Show me anywhere that I called out for inhuman treatment for anyone.
Nice that you can not debate without calling names.
In case you missed it I simply asked why I have to jump through hoops to do things that those here illegally do not. I called into question the wisdom of allowing someone that proves they have no consideration for law to be in charge of it.
You are the one that became enraged and started calling names and using foul language. While I am sorry that I he world does not live by your ideas all I can do is offer my condolences.

I still do not understand why some on the left want to treat illegals better then Americans.
When I got a drivers license I had to pass a written test and a driving test. When I renew my license I need to supply my birth certificate and mail showing that I do indeed get mail at my mailing address plus my social security card. Yet some states are allowing illegals to have drivers licenses. Some states are allowing illegals to become lawyers. How can someone who has proved that they do not mind breaking the law uphold the law? We do not hand the keys to a bank to those that that steal, we put them in jail.
I know some do not understand that simply crossing the border without permission is indeed a crime. Why should we allow those that break the law a pass while not doing so to Americans?
How go fuck yourself. You are likely an American Citizen because you were plopped out of your mother's vagina on US soil.

I understand this & do not denigrate illegals & call out for inhumane treatment of them because they want a better life for their children

I bet if you were born in El Salvador & your family was in danger, you., being a worthless POS, would stay there & maybe get your family killed. Real parents would do what ever to keep their families safe.
I bet you assume everyone coming across the border is not Bly the best of the best.
Yes there are indeed families with legitimate troubles coming across the border. There are also single people sneaking across the border. There are drug mules coming across. Thanks to the Clinton administration law that said children could only be held for twenty days, that resulted in catch and release. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that a child is taken as insurance if caught trying to cross the border.
Now let's look at your reading skills. Show me anywhere that I called out for inhuman treatment for anyone.
In case you missed it I simply asked why I have to jump through hoops to do things that those here illegally do not. I called into question the wisdom of allowing someone that proves they have no consideration for law to be in charge of it.
You are the one that became enraged and started calling names and using foul language. While I am sorry that I he world does not live by your ideas all I can do is offer my condolences.

So, you want to use children as an insurance policy? That's humane. ell me agai8n how you don;pt support this treartment. My God you just flip flopped in the middle of the post.

What hoops are you jumping through that illegals do not?

'

So, you want to use children as an insurance policy? That's humane. ell me agai8n how you don;pt support this treartment. My God you just flip flopped in the middle of the post.

What hoops are you jumping through that illegals do not?

'
You really have a problem reading and writing the English language. Do you even have someone read posts for you or do you just randomly pick out the few words you know?

It doesn't have to be more than biometrics and proof of citizenship.

Heh. Of course.
Neah, of course not. We got Mexicans shooting off illegal fire works workout any constraints. Or burning stuff in firepits in the middle of summer. During a red flag ban, I doubt Mexicans care about red flag bans or such restrictions. Along with immigration laws, they don't care about rules or laws or who they offend. They are just like children they don't care about the effects of what they do.

Which would you think would be the more useful event in furthering American goals and defending national security?

Which do you think is doing the better job overall?
They really should change the name:" Progressive Commie Party".

upload_2018-7-4_0-13-47.jpeg

- Open borders
- Higher taxes
- Illegals over Americans
- Ban guns

Thankfully it won't need to be abolished as the people have figured it out and are leaving.

We don't need fences that cost billions or fancy new immigration laws. Make it mandatory to prove your identity. I actually have my birth certificate in the same room I am sitting in, coincidentally. But anyway there is no excuse for not possessing or knowing were yours is. Unless you were born in a stream like a salmon.

Which would you think would be the more useful event in furthering American goals and defending national security?

Which do you think is doing the better job overall?
You don’t get to abolish political parties you insane twit

The latter, next!
Yup. That’s the only way trumpkins win.

Love watching all the unamerican trumpscum

The poll results are in, shillian. 25-2

#fakelawyer.

Whatcha think about that? :dance:

Make it mandatory to prove your identity. I actually have my birth certificate in the same room I am sitting in, coincidentally. But anyway there is no excuse for not possessing or knowing were yours is.

Ma'am, have you thought this through all the way?

We don't need fences that cost billions or fancy new immigration laws. Make it mandatory to prove your identity. I actually have my birth certificate in the same room I am sitting in, coincidentally. But anyway there is no excuse for not possessing or knowing were yours is. Unless you were born in a stream like a salmon.
Great. Make us a "Papers Please:" country. Get pulled over for no reason.

You need a time machine & go to 1938 Germany & take your Nazi wear with you.

Forum List

Back