abolish Trumps LIES

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment,” he said. “By the way, and if she gets to pick — if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. ”

Clinton has never said she wants to eliminate the Second Amendment. Even if she did, neither the president nor the Supreme Court nor lower-level federal judges have the power to do so. There are two ways to alter the Constitution. One requires a two-thirds vote of Congress and then approval by three-fourths of the nation’s state legislatures. The other requires calling a constitutional convention and, again, approval by three-fourths of the states.

shit like that is why Lyin' Donald cant win a debate much less the highest office in the world.

13907173_1061835347232478_2439332660842526286_n.jpg

Trump is a lying POS ... I'm about as pro gun as it gets.

nobody can take your guns ..

Trump lies, stupid ass Trumpbots piss their second amendment shorts.

pathetic.

Last edited:
Wake up lib, the Democrats are already doing it in places like Chicago. They have gotten away with making it illegal for the citizens living in these cities to protect themselves.

You are a good koolaid drinking liberal lying douchebag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pathetic.

No you're not pro gun. Dishonest people who operate above the law do not care about you or the people. Hillary hates America. It really is that simple.

pathetic.

They can just make it impossible for you to get one. Again, why is $1000 fee and 3-6 months wait for a home pistol permit not infringement?

Wake up lib, the Democrats are already doing it in places like Chicago. They have gotten away with making it illegal for the citizens living in these cities to protect themselves.

You are a good koolaid drinking liberal lying douchebag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're blind, oblivious, and delusional. The depravity of the mind knows no bounds.

pathetic.

No you're not pro gun. Dishonest people who operate above the law do not care about you or the people. Hillary hates America. It really is that simple.

youre right, Im not pro gun. Thats why I own over 45 guns.

and youre an idiot

Forum List

Back