Aborted and miscarried babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals

Black market in China and South Korea is hot right now for this "cure all" medicine made from aborted babies.

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals

Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals - Telegraph

Man, many of these babies were lost through miscarriage and the hospital told devastated parents the babies were cremated, not being used in their "waste to energy program" to heat the hospitals. WTF?

CaféAuLait;8826058 said:

Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.

Man, many of these babies were lost through miscarriage and the hospital told devastated parents the babies were cremated, not being used in their "waste to energy program" to heat the hospitals. WTF?

this really sends a bad vibe on the culture

CaféAuLait;8826058 said:

If a person doesn't believe in Satan then perhaps he or she should. Evil in its darkest form!!

Last edited:

Link to a telegraph article. It's for real.

The remains of more than 15,000 babies were incinerated as 'clinical waste' by hospitals in Britain with some used in 'waste to energy' plants
The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found.

Last night the Department of Health issued an instant ban on the practice which health minister Dr Dan Poulter branded ‘totally unacceptable.’

At least 15,500 foetal remains were incinerated by 27 NHS trusts over the last two years alone, Channel 4’s Dispatches discovered.

The programme, which will air tonight, found that parents who lose children in early pregnancy were often treated without compassion and were not consulted about what they wanted to happen to the remains.

Waste to energy. How green can we get here? I really want to bazooka barf. Unreal.

One of the country’s leading hospitals, Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge, incinerated 797 babies below 13 weeks gestation at their own ‘waste to energy’ plant. The mothers were told the remains had been ‘cremated.’

Another ‘waste to energy’ facility at Ipswich Hospital, operated by a private contractor, incinerated 1,101 foetal remains between 2011 and 2013.

They were brought in from another hospital before being burned, generating energy for the hospital site. Ipswich Hospital itself disposes of remains by cremation.

Waste to energy. How green can we get here? I really want to bazooka barf. Unreal.

One of the country’s leading hospitals, Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge, incinerated 797 babies below 13 weeks gestation at their own ‘waste to energy’ plant. The mothers were told the remains had been ‘cremated.’

Another ‘waste to energy’ facility at Ipswich Hospital, operated by a private contractor, incinerated 1,101 foetal remains between 2011 and 2013.

They were brought in from another hospital before being burned, generating energy for the hospital site. Ipswich Hospital itself disposes of remains by cremation.

No one cares....

We live in a twisted society

No one cares....

We live in a twisted society

That we do. This is just so over the top I'm at a loss for words. Wow. Just wow.

I just can't imagine the board room meeting where a cost saving accountant goes "hey if we burn aborted babies we'll save on electric" and others going "fabulous idea, why didn't we think of this sooner".

YIKES! Some one thought this was a swell idea obviously because they've been doing it.

This is beyond belief..

That is what I thought, until I read it on BBC as well.

Channel 4 Dispatches programme says 10 NHS trusts have been burning remains alongside rubbish.

It claims two more disposed of bodies in incinerators used to heat hospitals.

"The death of a baby at any stage of pregnancy is a major bereavement with life long consequences.

"The care that parents receive cannot lessen their pain, but poor and insensitive care can and does make matters worse both in the short and the long term."

BBC News - Warning over burning aborted foetuses

Like I said in Grampa's thread on this was that someone thought this a swell enough idea to have it passed at a board room meeting.

Freaking unreal. "I know, if we burn the babies we can save money". Aye carumba! Who the hell could come up with an idea like this?

How do clinics in the US dispose of aborted remains??

Not sure, but if they are telling women they are being cremated and using them in a 'waste to energy' program to heat the hospital then it is wrong and disturbing to say the least.

According to the articles, the women there were three options for miscarried babies, "burial, cremation and incineration".

In other article there are those grieving parents interviewed who state they lost their baby and later found out the baby was incarnated to heat the hospital after they had been told the baby was cremated.

I wonder how the BTU value of aborted fetuses compares with oil or gas.

Who knows, but it would be pretty shitty to find out that you or your spouse may have lost a baby and the hospital burned your dead child to heat their hospital. Perhaps you might have found out the answer while grieving the death of your child.

Like I said in Grampa's thread on this was that someone thought this a swell enough idea to have it passed at a board room meeting.

Freaking unreal. "I know, if we burn the babies we can save money". Aye carumba! Who the hell could come up with an idea like this?

Missed the any other thread on this, my apologies and I agree with you.

For many people, the body is a shell for the spirit. Once the spirit or soul has left the body, it's importance is minimal.

Forum List

Back