Abortion and how men are getting screwed.

Just more evidence that the pro-abortion crowd isn't about what's best for women at all....they want legalized abortion so they can more effectively exploit women.

So you can screw them with impunity...and if they dare to get pregnant say "screw you" yet again, and either bully the woman into an abortion, or give her the finger if she dares to choose NOT to kill her baby.

If he doesn't want a kid he can terminate his parental rights and won't be legally obligated.

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

then he should have married her then made love to her. not fuck her and leave her.....and want to claim the kid.

If he doesn't want a kid he can terminate his parental rights and won't be legally obligated.

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

I am not aware of any laws or rights for men that allow him to prevent a termination of pregnancy if a woman decides to terminate.

Last edited:
Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
So now he says, I want there to be an abortion. She says no way.
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?

Because:

It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty than on the father's. The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

how about he just not have sex with her?

:eusa_eh:

Those are also options both parties can choose.

I believe the question originally posted was in reference to when people do not abstain and a pregnancy occurs in which one party wants to have the baby and the other party does not.

That's true....

I am not aware of any laws or rights for men that allow him to prevent a termination of pregnancy if a woman decides to terminate.

Exactly....there isn't! Why?

Once the biomass is independent of the female the responsibility of the father clicks in big time. I find it incredible that some men who were found not to be genetically connected to the child are still deemed to be financially responsible. It's a crazy system made even crazier by the whims of the liberal establishment.

That's true....

then he should have married her then made love to her. not fuck her and leave her.....and want to claim the kid.

Right....that would be the perfect way.

But.....how about the guy and girl that meet at a bar and they can't control their hormones....neither take any precautions and she get's pregnant. Who's fault is it? They're both really nice kids, and they made a mistake....the guy wants the child and the girl doesn't.

I believe the question originally posted was in reference to when people do not abstain and a pregnancy occurs in which one party wants to have the baby and the other party does not.

That's my point, though.

The number one cause of pregnancy is sex.
Both parties are aware of this when they "copulate".

Just the act, in my opinion, is giving consent to parenthood....for BOTH parties.

If the woman wants to abort but the man wants the child, I feel he should have some legal avenue to pursue.
Just as, in the converse, the woman has legal avenues at her disposal to extract money from the unwilling father.

That's true....

because he has a tab "a" and she has a slot "c" this goes back to sex ed 5th grade. dont they teach that any more?

That's true....

Most likely because men have not made it a legal issue that matters to them.

Let's be real. This isn't about fetuses. :eusa_hand: This discussion is about men who have never been able to give a woman an orgasm trying to compensate by controlling her body through other means.

That's true....

Abortion is not ‘murder,’ no matter how many time you repeat that lie.

Or because men have no legal right over another's body.

As soon as we can transplant fetuses into their fathers bodies, men will have a legal leg to stand on.

That's my point, though.

The number one cause of pregnancy is sex.
Both parties are aware of this when they "copulate".

Just the act, in my opinion, is giving consent to parenthood....for BOTH parties.

If the woman wants to abort but the man wants the child, I feel he should have some legal avenue to pursue.
Just as, in the converse, the woman has legal avenues at her disposal to extract money from the unwilling father.

Sure I understand your point.

No sex no pregnancy, seems simple enough.

unfortunately does not seem to be our societies reality.

Bioethicist Jacob Appel has pointed out that “if one grants a man veto power over a woman’s choice to have an abortion in cases where he is willing to pay for the child, why not grant him the right to demand an abortion where he is unwilling to provide for the child?

ARTICLE: THE MALE ABORTION: THE PUTATIVE FATHER'S RIGHT TO TERMINATE HIS INTERESTS IN AND OBLIGATIONS TO THE UNBORN CHILD

https://litigation-essentials.lexis...cid=3B15&key=9b447f7c78bcd7af1c2f1c231d1f1133

ya...I think you're right. We constantly hear of all the abortions every year, but you never hear of a father taking a woman to court to stop her. I can't believe there are no guys out there that this has happened to.....strange.

Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
So now he says, I want there to be an abortion. She says no way.
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?

Because:

It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty than on the father's. The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)

The law is based on experience rather than logic. The problem with this maxim is that many judicial decisions are influenced by history, politics and personal biases. Unfortunately, we have to live with them until they become transparently ridiculous and are overturned.

Forum List

Back