Abortion and how men are getting screwed.

If he doesn't want a kid he can terminate his parental rights and won't be legally obligated.

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

Abortion is not ‘murder,’ no matter how many time you repeat that lie.

Yes it is....no matter how many times you try to tell me it isn't.

Once the biomass is independent of the female the responsibility of the father clicks in big time. I find it incredible that some men who were found not to be genetically connected to the child are still deemed to be financially responsible. It's a crazy system made even crazier by the whims of the liberal establishment.

Exactly! When my husband was married the first time, his wife got pregnant by someone else within 6 months after they were married (he said it was temporary insanity!!!!). He was already trying to get a divorce. When they went to court, the guy that got her pregnant was there and admitted the baby was his! Talk about a miracle! Lol! The judge said that if that hadn't happened, he would have been paying child support for 18 yrs! My husband said no he wouldn't, because he would end up getting the child himself once all the proof of his wife's lifestyle was exposed! :)

Exactly....there isn't! Why?

Most likely because men have not made it a legal issue that matters to them.

Or because men have no legal right over another's body.

As soon as we can transplant fetuses into their fathers bodies, men will have a legal leg to stand on.

It's his child too.....

A woman can force a man to pay child support on a child he may not have wanted.
But a man has no say about a woman killing his child because she doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions. I don't care WHO is carrying the child....why aren't these right EQUAL?

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

(My bold)

No, abortion is not murder. As long as Roe v. Wade is the legal framework, the courts recognize a limited right to abortion. & therefore, any abortion within that framework is permissible, & thus is not a murder.

What matters in courts of law is what the court says is permissible.

(My bold)

No, abortion is not murder. As long as Roe v. Wade is the legal framework, the courts recognize a limited right to abortion. & therefore, any abortion within that framework is permissible, & thus is not a murder.

The SCOTUS is not the only entity that is allowed to interpret the word "murder".

:eusa_shhh:

Most likely because men have not made it a legal issue that matters to them.

Or because men have no legal right over another's body.

As soon as we can transplant fetuses into their fathers bodies, men will have a legal leg to stand on.

It's his child too.....

A woman can force a man to pay child support on a child he may not have wanted.
But a man has no say about a woman killing his child because she doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions. I don't care WHO is carrying the child....why aren't these right EQUAL?

I said on the 1st page I didn't think women should have the right to force men to support children they didnt want.

But you know what they say, possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
So now he says, I want there to be an abortion. She says no way.
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?
if a man does not want to support his children he isn't a man,and probably a libb to boot !!

If he doesn't want a kid he can terminate his parental rights and won't be legally obligated.

He will be financially obligated! He will have to pay child support, get healthcare, split medical bills and in many case split daycare costs and pay for college!

The mother can't even legal get the father out of child support. The only for the father to get out of child support is if BOTH parents give up the child to adoption!

Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?

I know it sound like that, but it takes more to raise a child than money. If a man runs from his obligations the woman gets the raw end of the bargain no doubt.

Second, have you ever seen the pain and hardship pregnancy and birth have on a woman? I saw my wife go through it four times. I thank my lucky stars that I am a man! :eusa_angel: I couldn't go through that pain and hardship! Trust me I would definitely give up the option to make the decision to NEVER have to be pregnant or give birth!

(My bold)

I think she was pressured back then to do this.....Norma McCorvey now wants this overturned. Who made her do this back then?

As Roe v. Wade and its allowance for unlimited abortions throughout pregnancy turns 40 today, the woman behind the infamous Supreme Court case has pledged her life to overturning it.

Norma McCorvey never wanted an abortion — she was seeking a divorce from her husband — but young, pro-abortion feminist attorney Sarah Weddington used McCorvey’s case as a means of attempting to overturn Texas’ law making most abortions illegal. Weddington took the case all the way to the Supreme Court, which invalidated every pro-life state law in the nation protecting unborn children and the rest is history.
Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: "I'm Dedicating My Life to Overturning It" | LifeNews.com

I agree with you. Women can opt out, men should have that same option.

If that was the case, then most men would opt out! That is reality kids are expensive and child support is a gigantic burden!

Do men get pregnant and have to carry the baby for nine months?

Didn't think so.

This is a stupid argument, not sure why some people make it.

He will be financially obligated! He will have to pay child support, get healthcare, split medical bills and in many case split daycare costs and pay for college!

The mother can't even legal get the father out of child support. The only for the father to get out of child support is if BOTH parents give up the child to adoption!

Unless he finds a way to terminate his parental rights.

If he terminates parental rights and the court grants it, he has no financial obligation.

(My bold)

I think she was pressured back then to do this.....Norma McCorvey now wants this overturned. Who made her do this back then?

As Roe v. Wade and its allowance for unlimited abortions throughout pregnancy turns 40 today, the woman behind the infamous Supreme Court case has pledged her life to overturning it.

Norma McCorvey never wanted an abortion — she was seeking a divorce from her husband — but young, pro-abortion feminist attorney Sarah Weddington used McCorvey’s case as a means of attempting to overturn Texas’ law making most abortions illegal. Weddington took the case all the way to the Supreme Court, which invalidated every pro-life state law in the nation protecting unborn children and the rest is history.
Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: "I'm Dedicating My Life to Overturning It" | LifeNews.com

Griswold/Roe/Casey isn’t solely about abortion, it’s about the right to privacy, individual liberty, and self-determination free from government interference. In the context of the right to privacy, therefore, the state may not dictate to a women, or any person, whether she may or may not have a child.

Moreover, Roe is no longer current case law on the issue, Planned Parenthood v. Casey is, and in Casey the Court upheld the right to privacy, and the right of a women to decide for herself.

(My bold)

(My bold)

Roe v. Wade tied possible State restriction on abortion to the trimester, & finally to viability of the fetus. See Roe v. Wade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - & Planned Parenthood v. Casey - the SC declined to overturn Roe, thus affirming the central tenets of Roe.

Just more evidence that the pro-abortion crowd isn't about what's best for women at all....they want legalized abortion so they can more effectively exploit women.

So you can screw them with impunity...and if they dare to get pregnant say "screw you" yet again, and either bully the woman into an abortion, or give her the finger if she dares to choose NOT to kill her baby.

The question is why does only the woman have a choice? It took both to create the child, where are the mans rights.

so when is the baby due? ha ha 18 years of child support. you should have just kept it in your pants.

This is the same argument lifers use when claiming the woman shouldn't have an abortion - 'She should have kept her legs closed'. Yet we seem to have a double standard in which its okay for a woman not to use birth control, because she has the option of abortion, but the man is required to use some form of birth control, or else he is saddled with child support.

Why?
Also, condoms can fail, after which point only the woman has any say in whether the pregnancy proceeds.

Unless he finds a way to terminate his parental rights.

If he terminates parental rights and the court grants it, he has no financial obligation.

I don't think that is true in most states, but even if it were, she has no obligation to get court approval to terminate the child, why should he to terminate financial responsibility?

Last edited:
Men cannot just terminate their parental rights. It has to be court approved, and courts rarely terminate parental rights simply because one, or both, parties wish to.

(My bold)

However the law is often wrong. Nazi law legalized the killing of innocents; likewise does sharia law make murder legal.

It's still murder, and human rights violations.

Forum List

Back