Abortion and how men are getting screwed.

Just more evidence that the pro-abortion crowd isn't about what's best for women at all....they want legalized abortion so they can more effectively exploit women.

So you can screw them with impunity...and if they dare to get pregnant say "screw you" yet again, and either bully the woman into an abortion, or give her the finger if she dares to choose NOT to kill her baby.

The question is why does only the woman have a choice? It took both to create the child, where are the mans rights.

Under RvW, he doesn't have any.

Which is just another reason that RvW is wrong.

Just more evidence that the pro-abortion crowd isn't about what's best for women at all....they want legalized abortion so they can more effectively exploit women.

So you can screw them with impunity...and if they dare to get pregnant say "screw you" yet again, and either bully the woman into an abortion, or give her the finger if she dares to choose NOT to kill her baby.

The question is why does only the woman have a choice? It took both to create the child, where are the mans rights.

Under RvW, he doesn't have any.

Which is just another reason that RvW is wrong.

Hence my argument, if he has no rights, then he should have no responsibilities. That would be equal protection under the law.

Because men don't get pregnant, that's why. They have no say in whether the woman has an abortion, because he isn't pregnant, and the pregnancy doesn't involve his body. She gets to make the decision.

If he has made it clear from the start that he doesn't want a baby, and the woman agrees, if she gets pregnant and then demands child support, I don't like that. Because I do think that men should have the option of backing out of fatherhood, much like women can opt out of mother hood by having an abortion.

Then he should have worn a condom.....simple as that.
If he didn't want to take responsibility to wear a condom, and she gets pregnant, he's just as obligated to that child as the woman is.

Also....how much say does a man have when the woman decides to get an abortion and he doesn't want his child murdered?? NONE. Why shouldn't he have a say in what she does when she's carrying HIS child? Should the courts decide? Maybe..............

Because he is not the one who gets pregnant. I am sorry if that is difficult for you to understand.

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

Abortion is not ‘murder,’ no matter how many time you repeat that lie.

Yes it is....no matter how many times you try to tell me it isn't.

Is the death penalty murder? How about the innocent people killed in war? Were they murdered by the American soldiers? They must have been, but I bet you'll try and justify their deaths.

Because he is not the one who gets pregnant. I am sorry if that is difficult for you to understand.

Instead, he just can pressure her into killing their child.

That's the problem when we allow people to legall kill their offspring.

Instead, he just can pressure her into killing their child.

That's the problem when we allow people to legall kill their offspring.

No woman should ever feel pressured to have an abortion. Sadly, some women - and girls - are forced to have abortions, either by a boyfriend, or their parents. Likewise, some women - and girls - are forced into giving birth against their will. Both are equally as bad.

Unless they're a shark or the Virgin Mary, women don't impregnate themselves.

A woman can get pregnant without having sex. In that way, she actually has gotten herself pregnant...

Funny (not really). Being obtuse aside, you know what's meant. You cannot claim a woman has unilateral decision making power when she cannot create a child by herself. You set up a stark double standard that way, whereas a man consenting to sex is consenting to (potential) fatherhood, whereas a woman consenting to sex is a consent to sex. As someone else pointed out, you very quickly run into a situation where a liberal will use the exact reasoning as to why a man can't opt out of fatherhood that a conservative uses to argue why abortion should be banned.

Because men don't get pregnant, that's why. They have no say in whether the woman has an abortion, because he isn't pregnant, and the pregnancy doesn't involve his body. She gets to make the decision.

If he has made it clear from the start that he doesn't want a baby, and the woman agrees, if she gets pregnant and then demands child support, I don't like that. Because I do think that men should have the option of backing out of fatherhood, much like women can opt out of mother hood by having an abortion.

Then he should have worn a condom.....simple as that.
If he didn't want to take responsibility to wear a condom, and she gets pregnant, he's just as obligated to that child as the woman is.

Also....how much say does a man have when the woman decides to get an abortion and he doesn't want his child murdered?? NONE. Why shouldn't he have a say in what she does when she's carrying HIS child? Should the courts decide? Maybe..............

Then SHE should have made sure she was protected....that's not too difficult for you to understand is it?

Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
So now he says, I want there to be an abortion. She says no way.
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?

so when is the baby due? ha ha 18 years of child support. you should have just kept it in your pants.

This is the same argument lifers use when claiming the woman shouldn't have an abortion - 'She should have kept her legs closed'. Yet we seem to have a double standard in which its okay for a woman not to use birth control, because she has the option of abortion, but the man is required to use some form of birth control, or else he is saddled with child support.

Why?

If something is important enough to do, it's worth doing right, and if you want anything done right you have to do it yourself.

I told my son that no matter what a woman says about birth control, the pill, or tubes tied, unless he wants to have a baby, he should wrap that rascal.

Abortion is not ‘murder,’ no matter how many time you repeat that lie.

Is the death penalty murder? How about the innocent people killed in war? Were they murdered by the American soldiers? They must have been, but I bet you'll try and justify their deaths.

If a person kills another person (or people) in cold blood, why should they deserve to live? He or she was an adult, they made that choice to kill KNOWING what the outcome could be. So no, it's not "murder"....it's an eye for an eye.

And you're just coming up with stupid scenarios that have nothing to do with the murder of a baby. You're just making excuses for a woman that doesn't want to be bothered with taking responsibility. You are the one trying to justify the murder of a child.

Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?

I know it sound like that, but it takes more to raise a child than money. If a man runs from his obligations the woman gets the raw end of the bargain no doubt.

Second, have you ever seen the pain and hardship pregnancy and birth have on a woman? I saw my wife go through it four times. I thank my lucky stars that I am a man! :eusa_angel: I couldn't go through that pain and hardship! Trust me I would definitely give up the option to make the decision to NEVER have to be pregnant or give birth!

I've had 4 children too. Yes, there's a lot of pain....but hardship?? What kind of hardship? The pain of childbirth at the time can be excruciating, but it's also easily forgotten. And it's replaced with the joy of the child. Why else do you think women keep going through it? It's hard to describe to someone that hasn't gone through it.

If he doesn't want a kid he can terminate his parental rights and won't be legally obligated.

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

then he should have married her then made love to her. not fuck her and leave her.....and want to claim the kid.

Because women never fuck men then and leave them :eusa_whistle:

The laws ARE unfairly weighted to favor women. Mothers put kids up for adoption without paternal notification or consent too. If men want any hope of controlling any of it, they have to control themselves, their sperm, and give their trust judiciously.

While I understand this POV and agree that it is unfair?

I think we ought to blame mother nature for the unequal treatment in this case.

There is NO WAY to find a truly FAIR outcome in this case.

If we give the man the right to demand an abortion OR to take the fetus to term, then we make the women his vassal.

And yes that does give women an unfair advantage because it grants her the right to take the unwanted child (by the man) to term thus forcing the man to support the child for the next 18 years.

There is NO entirely fair way to deal with this event because NATURE doesn't put men and women into the same state of possible outcomes.

AS nature makes the women bear that ultimate responsibility to either abort or take to term, the best this society can do is assign men the role of supporting that woman's decision without having any say in it.

It's not fair, because nature is not fair.

That's true....

then he should have married her then made love to her. not fuck her and leave her.....and want to claim the kid.

Because women never fuck men then and leave them :eusa_whistle:

The laws ARE unfairly weighted to favor women. Mothers put kids up for adoption without paternal notification or consent too. If men want any hope of controlling any of it, they have to control themselves, their sperm, and give their trust judiciously.

the few times I read a women doing that, the dad found out and recieved custody. I would sure have like to meet the fuck and leave type girls in my younger life. lol they always came back for more.

This brings up an interesting issue.

A woman can end a pregnancy any time she wants and then after a birth a woman can abandon a child under safe haven laws giving up all obligations with no fear of legal action.

A man however has none of those options. If a woman lies to a man about being on birth control, or even if she doesn't, a man should have the same opportunity to give up his rights to a child he doesn't want rather than being stuck for child support the rest of his life.

Until that happens my advice is to never ever trust a woman when it comes to birth control.

Unless you see her take the pill every day you best wrap your package.

(My bold)

No, abortion is not murder. As long as Roe v. Wade is the legal framework, the courts recognize a limited right to abortion. & therefore, any abortion within that framework is permissible, & thus is not a murder.

What matters in courts of law is what the court says is permissible.

I think she was pressured back then to do this.....Norma McCorvey now wants this overturned. Who made her do this back then?

As Roe v. Wade and its allowance for unlimited abortions throughout pregnancy turns 40 today, the woman behind the infamous Supreme Court case has pledged her life to overturning it.

Norma McCorvey never wanted an abortion — she was seeking a divorce from her husband — but young, pro-abortion feminist attorney Sarah Weddington used McCorvey’s case as a means of attempting to overturn Texas’ law making most abortions illegal. Weddington took the case all the way to the Supreme Court, which invalidated every pro-life state law in the nation protecting unborn children and the rest is history.
Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: "I'm Dedicating My Life to Overturning It" | LifeNews.com

There is a study that says that fully 60 percent of abortions are coerced. I believe it.

You might want to mention that to pro-life congressmen.

I find it incredible that some men who were found not to be genetically connected to the child are still deemed to be financially responsible.
handjob.gif

I find it incredible that anyone would (even) suggest that's ever happened.

Forum List

Back