Abortion and how men are getting screwed.

That's true....

But what if he doesn't WANT his child murdered? Sounds like everyone is thinking the man NEVER wants to have that child, but that's not true. If the woman doesn't want it, but the man does....what then?

then he should have married her then made love to her. not fuck her and leave her.....and want to claim the kid.

Right....that would be the perfect way.

But.....how about the guy and girl that meet at a bar and they can't control their hormones....neither take any precautions and she get's pregnant. Who's fault is it? They're both really nice kids, and they made a mistake....the guy wants the child and the girl doesn't.

So, you're saying this guy's going bar-to-bar....lookin' to make a baby, huh??

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid, underage soap-opera fans!!

Sorry Shaman...you're on ignore. Maybe someone will quote you so i can see what idiotic statement you made! :)

Lets start with a guy that admits, "I stuck my pencil in this woman and she got pregnant."
So now he says, I want there to be an abortion. She says no way.
My question is: why doesn't his obligation end right there? If "as women declare" that both men and women are equally responcible for a pregnancy then why don't men have equal say in the disposition of the event?

I agree with you. Women can opt out, men should have that same option.

If that was the case, then most men would opt out! That is reality kids are expensive and child support is a gigantic burden!

I don't think most men will opt out. That conclusion supposes that men naturally dont care about their children, I disagree.

If a person kills another person (or people) in cold blood
Define:person

What about taking a braindead person off life support?

I have difficulty conceiving of something as a person when it has no mind
So no, it's not "murder"....it's an eye for an eye.

So if I shoot my brother's killer in a courtroom, I'm not a murderer just as he is? :eusa_eh:

There is a study that says that fully 60 percent of abortions are coerced. I believe it.
Can you cite your source, please?

I find it incredible that some men who were found not to be genetically connected to the child are still deemed to be financially responsible.
handjob.gif

I find it incredible that anyone would (even) suggest that's ever happened.
It can happen if the thought he was the father and put his name on the birth certificate, thereby signing on for responsibility

I agree with you. Women can opt out, men should have that same option.

If that was the case, then most men would opt out! That is reality kids are expensive and child support is a gigantic burden!

I don't think most men will opt out. That conclusion supposes that men naturally dont care about their children, I disagree.
Using GHook's logic, most women would be having abortions or putting their children up for adoption or leaving them at fire stations. I don't know that to be the case.

He will be financially obligated! He will have to pay child support, get healthcare, split medical bills and in many case split daycare costs and pay for college!

The mother can't even legal get the father out of child support. The only for the father to get out of child support is if BOTH parents give up the child to adoption!

Unless he finds a way to terminate his parental rights.

If he terminates parental rights and the court grants it, he has no financial obligation.

I don't think that is true in most states, but even if it were, she has no obligation to get court approval to terminate the child, why should he to terminate financial responsibility?

I said if the courts grant it, and if they do then it absolutely is true.

I've posted a link about it.

Amy pointed out it may not be easy to get a court to agree to it but it also is not impossible, some states it's easier to terminate your parental rights then other states.

But "if" the court grants it, then you have no responsibility.

Men have equal rights over their children. They do not have equal rights over the fetus, simply because that would grant men rights over someone else's body. I don't think anyone really wants men to have equal rights over a fetus anyway, they would have equal rights to terminate if that was the case.

Men should have an opt out though, in the long run it would be better for both the woman and the man. The woman should be required by law to serve any potential fathers with paper informing them of the pregnancy before the end of the 1st trimester, and the father should be required to agree to parenthood or opt out.

At this point the woman can either opt out herself or go forward knowing she will be solely supporting the future child.

Oh..you mean like you grant women rights over another body?

I know. We can't have THAT.

Courts have held, many times, that the act of having unprotected sex is consent to be responsible for a resulting pregnancy. It doesn't matter if the man is lied to by a woman claiming to be sterile or on the pill. That's a case of let the buyer beware. Men are not entitled to rely on a lie to escape a legal responsibility.

You people make me sick. You say this shit in the name of "women's rights" when all you stand for is the degradation of women, the KILLING of children, and the complete removal of men from the process.

Not only do men have the right to fuck at will, they have the right to abandon the women they impregnate, with the blessings of the pro-abortion bloc. Because that's how we make abortion.

Most women who get abortions meant to get pregnant, ultimately. It's when the men they are having sex with tell them they don't want the baby that they trot their pregnant asses into the clinic to kill it.

In this sick cunundrum, men tell the women they want the baby...they threaten the women IF they get an abortion...then when they are further along, they threaten them if they DON'T get an abortion...

Abortion is such a great industry. It supports all the best people.

You people make me sick. You say this shit in the name of "women's rights" when all you stand for is the degradation of women, the KILLING of children, and the complete removal of men from the process.

Not only do men have the right to fuck at will, they have the right to abandon the women they impregnate, with the blessings of the pro-abortion bloc. Because that's how we make abortion.

Most women who get abortions meant to get pregnant, ultimately. It's when the men they are having sex with tell them they don't want the baby that they trot their pregnant asses into the clinic to kill it.

In this sick cunundrum, men tell the women they want the baby...they threaten the women IF they get an abortion...then when they are further along, they threaten them if they DON'T get an abortion...

Abortion is such a great industry. It supports all the best people.

It's a discussion about legal options.

Why make it personal about people who are posting?

No, it's a discussion about abortion. And the people who support abortion, and the people who support the *right* of women to kill their children, and the *right* of men to force them to do so...or to wash their hands of all responsibility...and the people who support those *rights* are by *rights* pieces of shit.

These are personal issues. About who has the right to kill/exert force over/desert children. It doesn't get much more personal. And if you are going to support killing babies, and the *right* of men to abandon their children, then be prepared to be considered scum. Because you are.

Last edited:
No, it's a discussion about abortion. And the people who support abortion, and the people who support the *right* of women to kill their children, and the *right* of men to force them to do so...or to wash their hands of all responsibility...and the people who support those *rights* are by *rights* pieces of shit.

These are personal issues. About who has the right to kill/exert force over/desert children. It doesn't get much personal. And if you are going to support killing babies, and the *right* of men to abandon their children, then be prepared to be considered scum. Because you are.

They are legal issues and you are putting words and attributing them to posters who never said those things.

It is your opinion but certainly not a fact that people who support abortion support killing.

That is your interpretation.

Men have equal rights over their children. They do not have equal rights over the fetus, simply because that would grant men rights over someone else's body. I don't think anyone really wants men to have equal rights over a fetus anyway, they would have equal rights to terminate if that was the case.

Men should have an opt out though, in the long run it would be better for both the woman and the man. The woman should be required by law to serve any potential fathers with paper informing them of the pregnancy before the end of the 1st trimester, and the father should be required to agree to parenthood or opt out.

At this point the woman can either opt out herself or go forward knowing she will be solely supporting the future child.

No they don't.

If a woman wants to abandon a child she can with no monetary requirements for care.

A man cannot do that and gets stuck paying for it.

These are personal issues. About who has the right to kill/exert force over/desert children. It doesn't get much personal. And if you are going to support killing babies, and the *right* of men to abandon their children, then be prepared to be considered scum. Because you are.

They are legal issues and you are putting words and attributing them to posters who never said those things.

It is your opinion but certainly not a fact that people who support abortion support killing.

So you are okay with men first telling women they want a baby, then changing their mind, and saying they don't, and having the option of just walking away at that point if the woman refuses to get an abortion?

My interpretation is that you're a piece of shit.

So you are okay with men first telling women they want a baby, then changing their mind, and saying they don't, and having the option of just walking away at that point if the woman refuses to get an abortion?

My interpretation is that you're a piece of shit.

I haven't stated any personal opinion, I have only given information of legal facts and legal options.

Forum List

Back