Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

so you'll take a "chance" and believe a lie....apparently facts mean nothing to you....and your hypocrisy is overwhelming, you bash those who talk about obama's birth certificate issue, yet you fully go after palin based on even less evidence of that "rumor"

First I didn't "bash" them, secondly the difference is one directly effects everyone, while the other is just inane and would accomplish little either way. Also, I still have yet to see proof that it was an outright lie, only some flaws in the story. Selfish, yes, hypocrite, no.

LOL ... you are seriously deluded. There are plenty of real reasons to call Obama a shit-head, yet idiots have to make shit up ... hell, Bush is more foreign than he is.

:eusa_liar:

:eusa_whistle:

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

dude read the preceding Psalms..."O Daughter of Babylon,who are to be despoiled,happy will he be that rewards you,with your own treatment with which you treated us".....THEN

Happy will he be that grabs a hold and does dash to pieces....YOUR children against the crag of David.....

and it is all symbolic....dont take it literally....the crag of David is the Rock or foundation that David built....

I guess many people here don't really believe in the notion that "Two wrongs do not make a right."

Would you kill one person to save the lives of thousands? I'm sure that's how the gunman saw the situation and wasn't too worried about right and wrong.

I would not murder to save the lives of thousands.

I would pursue legal means to save the lives.

Call me crazy...but I don't kill others.

what if you only had 10 minutes to make that choice?....kill this guy and 10 thousand innocent people live.....and you know this to be ABSOULUTLY true....you dont do it 10,000 people gone just like that........what are ya gonna do?

thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

Tell you what, Billy Graham. We'll call you to teach us how to practice our beliefs right after I get a three hundred pound biker dude to teach me to breastfeed and walk in high heels. I'm sure he'd know just as much about woman stuff as you do about the Bible. The only thing dumber than someone taking instruction on Christianity from an arrogant, cherry-picking non-believer is the cherry-picking non-believer arrogant enough to believe he's qualified to teach.

Amen sister!:lol:

If you don't believe in abortion, then don't freakin' have one.
It is that simple.
But no, it is easier to shovel your ideals down someone else's throat.
It is none of your business what a woman chooses to do.
And it is, by all certainty, wrong to kill a man over this.

I find it amusing that the anti abortion croud is always for first to bitch about welfare moms.
I find it equally amusing that this same croud was complaining about the Octo-Mom when she is actually anti-abortion herself.

And those of you applauding this act don't have any balls.
You live vicariously through your computer screen.
If you think this was a good thing then pick up your gun and stalk a doctor at his church.

Then again, I am wondering why Christians aren't more outraged that this happened in a place of worship. Probably, the man you see brutally murdered and tortured hanging on the cross has lessened your sensitivity.

many PRO abortion people were complaining about the OCTO jerk also dipshit...

This "Doctor" was not favored among even many pro-choice people. His stance on late-term abortions, and the vast numbers he participated in, was difficult for many who favor choice to condone.

That being said, this murder is appalling as well, and the person who committed the crime must pay to the fullest extent of the law.

yeah, because only religious people are against abortion

And many religious people are pro choice.

Go figure?
It depends on which christian church you are referring to. The Catholic church is certainly not pro choice. Most of the religious world is made up of Catholics. That includes most of Europe, North and South America and the African continent.

I do wonder about the mental disposition of the people who often support violence for religion too. Trying not to jump the gun on this guy but the odds are that it was a religious motive. We often see numbers of religious people, Christians, church members who will shelter, encourage or defend the these actions although they might not be able to do it themselves.

A friend of mine has his own theory on putting an end to the insanity defense. You may plead insanity but the penalty for insanity is death.

I wonder about the mental disposition of anyone who has such an obvious and obsessive hatred of religion and religious people.

Christians and church members don't "shelter, encourage, or defend" these people. Unlike your beloved Muslims, Christians are the first people to condemn this sort of behavior. I'm still waiting for the Muslim community to come out with any strong or spirited condemnation of their own lunatic fringe.

Sweet heart, I was born and raised in the Baptist Church.

Many Church members and Christians don't shelter or encourage or defend these people, but some do. Why would you go rattling on about Muslims? Same as the last person who drug that nonsense in here? You need a group that looks more violent than ours to make them look better?

Army of God
The lives of innocent babies scheduled to be murdered by George Tiller are spared by the action of American hero Scott Roeder.
George Tiller the Babykiller reaped what he sowed and is now in eternal hell.
Psalm 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

I do hope you can find it in your heart to condem the Army of God but also forgive them, their Church and it's Christian members.

hey Willy if you ever read the PSALMS,which if you did,you did not know how to read them.....to understand 55:15....try reading the preceding PSALMS...Church goer my ass....

I wonder about the mental disposition of anyone who has such an obvious and obsessive hatred of religion and religious people.

Christians and church members don't "shelter, encourage, or defend" these people. Unlike your beloved Muslims, Christians are the first people to condemn this sort of behavior. I'm still waiting for the Muslim community to come out with any strong or spirited condemnation of their own lunatic fringe.

Many Church members and Christians don't shelter or encourage or defend these people, but some do. Why would you go rattling on about Muslims? Same as the last person who drug that nonsense in here? You need a group that looks more violent than ours to make them look better?

Army of God
The lives of innocent babies scheduled to be murdered by George Tiller are spared by the action of American hero Scott Roeder.
George Tiller the Babykiller reaped what he sowed and is now in eternal hell.
Psalm 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

I do hope you can find it in your heart to condem the Army of God but also forgive them, their Church and it's Christian members.

hey Willy if you ever read the PSALMS,which if you did,you did not know how to read them.....to understand 55:15....try reading the preceding PSALMS...Church goer my ass....

Harry you make an excellent point. Many people don't know how to read the Bible. Perhaps it is literal. Perhaps it is not. Perhaps that fact gets twisted to support a given position.

The facts are, however, that whether you want to make a story literal or not, the Bible says that God has commanded people to be killed for particular offenses. The Bible commands that certain people are to be killed for certain offenses and goes on, right up until Revelations describing the people and the offenses for which one must suffer death and eternal suffering.

Some take it as literal, others don't.

What you can't refute is that many of these murderers confess that they believe they are working for God when they kill. They believe this because of what they have read and been taught from the Bible.

You don't have to like it. But it would help if you would recognize where these people get their ideas.

I'd be willing to bet you can tell me quickly where Muslims get their violent ideas.

Harry you make an excellent point. Many people don't know how to read the Bible. Perhaps it is literal. Perhaps it is not. Perhaps that fact gets twisted to support a given position.

The facts are, however, that whether you want to make a story literal or not, the Bible says that God has commanded particular people to be killed for particular offenses. The Bible commands that certain people are to be killed for certain offenses and goes on, right up until Revelations describing the people and the offenses for which one must suffer death and eternal suffering.

What you can't refute is that many of these murderers confess that they believe they are working for God when they kill. They believe this because of what they have read and been taught from the Bible.

You don't have to like it. But it would help if you would recognize where these people get their ideas.

I'd be willing to bet you can tell me quickly where Muslims get their violent ideas.
fixed

The facts are, however, that whether you want to make a story literal or not, the Bible says that God has commanded particular people to be killed for particular offenses. The Bible commands that certain people are to be killed for certain offenses and goes on, right up until Revelations describing the people and the offenses for which one must suffer death and eternal suffering.

fixed

Yes, God did command that particular people be killed. I don't have any problem with that addition to the quote.

fixed

Yes, God did command that particular people be killed. I don't have any problem with that addition to the quote.
it wasnt a blanket command to kill anyone that doesnt believe, or to get people to convert
and yes, there were some that twisted the teachings to use it for just that, but they is still not the teachings of Jesus

Army of God

The facts are, however, that whether you want to make a story literal or not, the Bible says that God has commanded people to be killed for particular offenses. The Bible commands that certain people are to be killed for certain offenses and goes on, right up until Revelations describing the people and the offenses for which one must suffer death and eternal suffering.

Willy i will agree with ya here....but MANY of the things Christ talks about are when the so-called end times get here,and whats going to come down,he is just getting everyone ready.....hes just sayin.....and IF "GOD" created everyone,and some of us fall in with his and thus his peoples enemy (Satan) and his ilk.....then he feels he can pull the weeds so to speak....how he does it...is up to him....i look at it as the greatest story about extraterrestrials ever told....GOD,Jesus,Satan all the Heavenly characters....not of this earth....they were here fucking with us primitive beings....what the hell chance would we have?...especially back in those days.....and yet its looked at as a RELIGION....you mention the word alien to some religers and they are up in arms....."Jesus aint no Martian...you heathen"....

it wasnt a blanket command to kill anyone that doesnt believe, or to get people to convert
and yes, there were some that twisted the teachings to use it for just that, but they is still not the teachings of Jesus

There is no single authority to certify this as true. You don't have to be ordained by anyone to start a church and teach one little piece of scripture at a time. According to MANY people in the faith, the Old Testament is just history. There is a new covenant that has replaced those laws. But then the same people will preach the 10 commandments, from the old testament. Christians are funny like that. They like to cherry pick the parts they like. When someone cherry picks a part they don't like, they throw out all the crapola about the Old Testament being no good anymore.

In the end, these people, these murderers, will tell you that they learned this stuff from the Bible. They'll quote you these passges about killing for God. You don't have to convince me that God doesn't want me to kill for him. I'm already convinced that isn't so. If you mwould like to help Christians that are mistaken, Christians that have taken these scriptures the wrong way, you can find some of them here Army of God . There is contact information and everything. I am only telling you what these people see in the scripture. They are very devout and very committed to the Scriptures. Maybe you can show them where they have gone wrong.

Willy i will agree with ya here....but MANY of the things Christ talks about are when the so-called end times get here,and whats going to come down,he is just getting everyone ready.....hes just sayin.....and IF "GOD" created everyone,and some of us fall in with his and thus his peoples enemy (Satan) and his ilk.....then he feels he can pull the weeds so to speak....how he does it...is up to him....i look at it as the greatest story about extraterrestrials ever told....GOD,Jesus,Satan all the Heavenly characters....not of this earth....they were here fucking with us primitive beings....what the hell chance would we have?...especially back in those days.....and yet its looked at as a RELIGION....you mention the word alien to some religers and they are up in arms....."Jesus aint no Martian...you heathen"....

I understand. Don't go thinking that I am taking these scriptures to say that we should be killing. I am simply saying that this is what happens to a lot of people. They seize on a particular piece of scripture and repeat it until it becomes a mission or something. I am not the person taking scripture and saying it means one thing or another. There are those who will justify these crimes, in the name of God, because they believe the scripture IS refering to THIS person.

Jesus taught and quoted out of the Torah (Old Testament) to all of the people who followed him and embraced the new religion that is now known as Christianity.

Jesus only talked about 3 things from the OT....
1....the Laws....like the 10 Commandments....and he abolished some laws that he said are no longer needed,like Sacrificing animals....
2....the Prophets.....what they prophisized and why the Prophecies ALL have to be fulfilled before he can do what he has to do....
3....the PSALMS....he thought these were VERY important......he said the rest is some nice stories and so much Minutiae....he said this to Shepo....

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

dude read the preceding Psalms..."O Daughter of Babylon,who are to be despoiled,happy will he be that rewards you,with your own treatment with which you treated us".....THEN

Happy will he be that grabs a hold and does dash to pieces....YOUR children against the crag of David.....

and it is all symbolic....dont take it literally....the crag of David is the Rock or foundation that David built....

So it's OK for me to kill YOUR children, but not mine?

It was a command to kill anyone who invites you to their church, if their church is different from yours. And then kill EVERYONE in the city they come from.

How is that not a "blanket" command???

Deu 13:12 If thou shalt hear [say] in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

Deu 13:13 [Certain] men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Deu 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, [if it be] truth, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is wrought among you;

Deu 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that [is] therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

WICHITA, Kan. — DEVELOPING: Media reports say that abortion provider Dr. George Tiller has been shot and killed at his Wichita church.

Tiller has been among the few U.S. physicians performing late-term abortion. His clinic has repeatedly been the site of protests for about two decades.

Tiller, 67, was shot just after 10 a.m. at Reformation Lutheran Church at 7601 E. 13th, where he was a member of the congregation. Homicide detectives and Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston have arrived at the church, the Wichita Eagle reports.

Story.

This kind of crap is stupid. Protesting what one claims is murder by committing murder.:cuckoo:

I feel the same way about lefties protesting violence by being violent.

Some people are just incapable of rational thought.

Forum List

Back