Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion only for medical emergencies

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion for medical emergencies and extreme defect/disease only

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
they are FORMING humans in the womb....offspring forming in the womb, babies TO BE, but NOT babies yet, which takes place at BIRTH, one is a NEWBORN BABY...upon birth, upon the first breath....imo.

On the other hand, I have never known any pregnant couple, that wanted their offspring, refer to their offspring in tow, nothing other than their baby....as example, they got an ultrasound and would say, ''we got the pics of our baby today from the ultrasound, and it's a boy, do you want to see him?'' Or, ''my baby is starting to kick inside me!'' Or, ''After my exam and running the pregnancy test, the Doc came out and told me that I was indeed pregnant and with baby inside, the baby i had always wanted.''

The Doc didn't say fetus in tow but baby...the woman is expecting a baby, or the woman pregnant is having a baby....or my fetus is starting to kick inside is just not a term used by them, but baby is....

so, the term is common, using baby as the description of an offspring, in womb....especially my generation who barely knew the scientific term of fetus!

Yes. That is a flaw in the pro-choice argument. That the fetus is not a baby. I used to believe that life began at the first breath--not at conception.

In other words, keep abortion a safe medical procedure.

What about killing old people when caring for them is too much os a headache? They're defenseless, too.

That's called end of life care, or hospice. You let the old person decide if they want morphine for the pain when they are already dying.

It reduces the anxiety of not enough oxygen. It is not suicide. It is end of life care.

My friends mother just went out this way and surrounded by her loved ones. A natural dying process.

Wait... so you're comparing giving a morphine stick tom someone who's dying to the killing of a child because you don't want to grow the fuck up?

:clap2:
Congrats on proving yourself the most dishonest and disingenuous poster yet

Last edited:
In other words, keep abortion a safe medical procedure.

What about killing old people when caring for them is too much os a headache? They're defenseless, too.

That's called end of life care, or hospice. You let the old person decide if they want morphine for the pain when they are already dying.

It reduces the anxiety of not enough oxygen. It is not suicide. It is end of life care.

My friends mother just went out this way and surrounded by her loved ones. A natural dying process.

It would be more accurate to compare abortion to Euthanasia.

Immie

Wait... so you're comparing giving a morphine stick tom someone who's dying to the killing of a child because you don't want to grow the fuck up?

:clap2:
Congrats on proving yourself the most dishonest and disingenuous poster yet

Nope. You're the one who is bringing up the elderly and taking the topic off abortion.

Immie

-if she were an honest character. However, I get the impression she is not.

Immie

I agree. Could you wake up your friend, Grigorio and get him back on track with the topic?

Immie

Immie

I agree. Could you wake up your friend, Grigorio and get him back on track with the topic?

Sorry, I try my best to stay out of lover's quarrels. :)

Immie

Immie

Immie

Immie

Thanks. If Grigorio were my lover his arguments would have another context.

Immie

Immie

Immie

Immie, until I read this thread I thought you were a female just based on the things that you said. :lol:

(I know Immanuel is a male name, but you could have chosen it for various reasons.)

Imagine... a Grigori and Immanuel.... together in the same thread...

EPIC+logo+sm+white.jpg

Immie

Immie, until I read this thread I thought you were a female just based on the things that you said. :lol:

(I know Immanuel is a male name, but you could have chosen it for various reasons.)

It is a pleasure to enlighten you. ;)

I've had others who thought that I was a female. Some have said it was because I sign my post Immie. I don't like Immy which I have been told was more masculine.

Immie

Forum List

Back