Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

The same with vaccines. Right?

uh... no. that's a false equivalency. a woman having an abortion doesn't affect me or you personally, or society as a whole. does it?

not in the least. but yer fucking covid cooties getting on me could, either making me sick or worse & the transmission rate in the society of covidiots is rising so much we are starting to see the damn body freezers again.

Too bad your parents didn't opt for it.

21036-meme-unintended-consquences-of-hulks-snap-in-avengers-endgame-star-lord-jpg

i wonder how many of them forced births will freeze to death this winter from texas' lack of a updated power grid - or HEY!!!! make sure they aren't forced to mask up in school!

as long as they're born, then - it's all good.

uh... no. that's a false equivalency. a woman having an abortion doesn't affect me or you personally, or society as a whole. does it?

not in the least. but yer fucking covid cooties getting on me could, either making me sick or worse & the transmission rate in the society of covidiots is rising so much we are starting to see the damn body freezers again.

But the vaccine can kill me. I have natural immunity. Why should I risk my life ....for you?

No false equivalencies there, you think you are more important than me.

I don't.

i wonder how many of them forced births will freeze to death this winter from texas' lack of a updated power grid - or HEY!!!! make sure they aren't forced to mask up in school!

as long as they're born, then - it's all good.
Well, the law will only really impact those too poor to go out of state for an abortion. I guess they'll have more kids. Is that what you're after?

No false equivalencies there, you think you are more important than me.

I don't.
Perfect!

At least I'm honest about my selfishness, unlike the smarmy SJW's who all want you to believe they are in the running for sainthood.

Yes, I'm very selfish, and don't care what anyone thinks about it.

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion
False. The Texas law does not allow the mother to be sued by vigilantes. Even before Roe v. Wade, the mother was never penalized for an abortion in those states where abortion was illegal. Only the providers of abortion were prosecuted.

Last edited:
Right, when republican's side girlfriend gets pregnant or their daughter gets knocked up, by a black or Mexican, the first thing they will do is get an abortion.

Conservative White girls don't fuck Negroes. Only Moon Bat Libtard fat borderline lesbos do.

Protecting children from being killed or abused has always been a core moral foundation of humanity.

Too bad assholes like you don't understand that.
Of course - it's different when you do it. Because you have reasons!

Protecting children from being killed or abused has always been a core moral foundation of humanity.

Too bad assholes like you don't understand that.
It has.

Stopping abortion however is a relatively new concep

The two are not the same

Forum List

Back