Zone1 Abortion is murder and I can't find any way to show otherwise.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I say none of this from a religious standpoint or from a political standpoint. I am simply looking at this from a very stark and realistic point of view.

I have tried to examine abortion, look at others points of view and so on but I honestly see no rational or reasonable way to show abortion is not murdering a human being. There is simply no way that abortion is not murdering a child regardless of how you try to spin it.

First of all, if you have an abortion that means you have a child inside you. If you do not have a child inside you then there is nothing to abort. You can't have abortion before there is a child.

Second, once the egg is fertilized and implanted it's a baby. Sure it's a little blob, but unforseen circumstances aside, if you simply leave that blob alone it will be born in 9 months. Once a fertilized egg is implanted it starts a growth period of many stages lasting 17 to 19 years to become an adult. It doesn't matter if it's 11 days after conception or 3 years after conception, it's still a human being in different growth stages. Aborting it 3 weeks is the same as aborting it at 8 months, you are prematurely stopping the life of the baby before it can be born.

This whole "but it doesn't have a heartbeat" doesn't mean it isn't still a human growing inside its mother that if you simply leave it alone it will be born. How is it any different than if as soon as it's born you say "well it can't talk or even stand up so it isn't a human being so I'll end it's life". The only difference is you're saying it's ok to end the babies life before it has grown it's heart and ending it's life before it can talk, both are just ways to justify ending a babies life.

I say none of this from a religious standpoint or from a political standpoint. I am simply looking at this from a very stark and realistic point of view.

I have tried to examine abortion, look at others points of view and so on but I honestly see no rational or reasonable way to show abortion is not murdering a human being. There is simply no way that abortion is not murdering a child regardless of how you try to spin it.

First of all, if you have an abortion that means you have a child inside you. If you do not have a child inside you then there is nothing to abort. You can't have abortion before there is a child.

Second, once the egg is fertilized and implanted it's a baby. Sure it's a little blob, but unforseen circumstances aside, if you simply leave that blob alone it will be born in 9 months. Once a fertilized egg is implanted it starts a growth period of many stages lasting 17 to 19 years to become an adult. It doesn't matter if it's 11 days after conception or 3 years after conception, it's still a human being in different growth stages. Aborting it 3 weeks is the same as aborting it at 8 months, you are prematurely stopping the life of the baby before it can be born.

This whole "but it doesn't have a heartbeat" doesn't mean it isn't still a human growing inside its mother that if you simply leave it alone it will be born. How is it any different than if as soon as it's born you say "well it can't talk or even stand up so it isn't a human being so I'll end it's life". The only difference is you're saying it's ok to end the babies life before it has grown it's heart and ending it's life before it can talk, both are just ways to justify ending a babies life.

It's killing a human being, but not murder unless laws are made to make it murder.

Murder is a name for a crime, homicide is the killing of a person in general. and killing is killing, i.e. it was alive, now it's not due to some action on someone's part.

It's killing a human being, but not murder unless laws are made to make it murder.

Murder is a name for a crime, homicide is the killing of a person in general. and killing is killing, i.e. it was alive, now it's not due to some action on someone's part.
Yep, that's why I used the word homicide.

Scott Peterson was convicted of double homicide under California's fetal homicide law.

https://vistacriminallaw.com/killing-a-fetus-in-california-crime-can-be-murder/

How many children have you carried in yer womb?

There's a level of hypocrisy here ... humans use alternating generations and I'm wondering why you don't want to protect these children? ... why are you not condemning condom use, all those sperm and ova left to die ... have you no compassion of life? ...

Why aren't you advocating against extramarital sex? ... "Doesn't matter, don't get pregnant, simple solution!" ...

I support the utility of abortion but until laws come off the books making it a double homicide if someone kills a pregnant woman then yeah, abortion is homicide.

Killing a pregnant woman is not her choice.

How many children do you have?

1722006215587.png

We are gonna find your babies and kill them!!

And don't be like those Jews and try and build a raft and float them down a river to try and save them, cuz we are gonna kill them damn Zionist Jews as well!!!

We kill human beings all the time. Does anyone really object if we let a brain-dead accident victim die? Fertilized eggs don't even have a brain.

As long as there is laws on the books saying that it is. Either the unborn are protected or not.

Those same laws don't count abortion by the mother as a homicide......Just pointing out the double standard as it pertains to the act of homicide upon the unborn.
The issue is the Federal government making a determination regarding when natural rights begin.

Is it at birth only? Is it at viability in the womb?

What, and why?

Notice, no one ever talks about this when really it is the only issue that matters.

The issue is the Federal government making a determination regarding when natural rights begin.

Is it at birth only? Is it at viability in the womb?

What, and why?

Notice, no one ever talks about this when really it is the only issue that matters.
Under RvW it was 1st trimester. Thanks to SCOTUS, that is now out the window and nothing was done to replace it.

It really is a very difficult issue as Mississippi learned when it's life begins at conception ran afoul of IVF. Is it still an abortion if a doctor removes a living, fertilized egg and puts it into a nutrient bath like they do for IVF?

Forum List

Back