Abortion is murder.

so hitler didnt murder 6 million jews???

Personally, No he didn't. I don't know what the actual laws were in Germany at the time but I don't think Hitler bothered to rewrite them do you?

And as I said The Nuremberg Trials answered that question of the Holocaust.

You would have supported my sister's birth mother in having her murdered, if that was what she wanted to do.
You cannot get any more hateful than that.
I would have remained neutral as it wasn't my decision to make

To be “neutral” between good and evil is to favor evil.

As Einstein praised someone else for observing, “…the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it.”

is that what you tell yourself to justfy supporting the murder of innocent children in the womb???

I am neither for nor against abortion because it has nothing to do with me.

You people wanted abortion to be controlled by the states and to be put to a vote. You got what you wanted but you don't like the results do you?

I am neither for nor against abortion because it has nothing to do with me.

You people wanted abortion to be controlled by the states and to be put to a vote. You got what you wanted but you don't like the results do you?
I never said I wanted that,,

Murdering an innocent child in cold blood is objectively evil.

Your “subjective morality” is nothing more than a bullshit cover for sociopathy.
So, wait, if all it takes for something to be right or wrong, is a law on the books, then if abortion is illegal, then keeping it so would be the right thing?

So sayeth Blues Man.

exactly,,,

murder existed long before there were laws against it,, so they/we made laws against it to avoid vigilanty type justice,,
Nope.

Unless you define murder differently.

Before there were laws there were no UNLAWFUL killings. Murder is and alwsys has been the UNLAWFUL killing of a person.

You would have supported my sister's birth mother in having her murdered, if that was what she wanted to do.
I would have remained neutral as it wasn't my decision to make

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”
― Elie Wiesel​

Forum List

Back