Abortion is murder.

What are they restricting?

and what is it that you think does not exist?

Abortion exists, murders exist
I never said they didnt exist,, of course they exist,, whether theres a law against it or not,,,

answer this please

if rape laws and child molesting lalaws didnt exist does that mean rape and child molesting doesnt exist??

The definition of murder proves you wrong.

It's actually the easiest way to disprove an invalid point.

If any killing is not unlawful it is not murder by definition

So the Jews were not murdered in Germany? And slavery and Jim Crow were legitimate, because they were legal?

Is this the argument?

And now, at least in Ohio, where abortion on demand is legal, how can men be held responsible for child support when women alone are those that decide if the give birth or not.

You want a girl to raise a child who was conceived by rape or incest. You are nuts.
But you think a rape victim should love that child

In 1965, a young woman in Colorado was raped. She gave birth to a baby girl in January of 1966, and put that girl up for adoption. It was my parents that adopted that girl, which is how I have a sister,

At some point into adulthood, my sister sought out and found her biological mother, hand has ever since had a good relationship with her.

In a way, I have some cause to be envious. Our parents are now both dead, but my sister still has a backup mother, while I am now completely orphaned.

Would you argue that it would have been a better outcome for my sister to have been savagely murdered, while she was still in her biological mother's womb?

My sister is an example of someone who, to use a very hateful and disgusting phrase that someone used in this very thread, “conceived out of evil”.

My sister is not an evil person, and the world is better for her being in it.

The world would certainly be better off without the sort of people who would describe my sister as “conceived out of evil”, and wish that she was dead.

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
It depends on overriding circumstances and when an abortion takes place during the pregnancy. I will agree that a healthy mother aborting a healthy fetus during the second trimester, does look like murder to me.

There is a point in time when simply preventing a pregnancy is not murder. Where that line in the sand is, that is where we agree as a society must decide.

Last edited:
In 1965, a young woman in Colorado was raped. She gave birth to a baby girl in January of 1966, and put that girl up for adoption. It was my parents that adopted that girl, which is how I have a sister,

At some point into adulthood, my sister sought out and found her biological mother, hand has ever since had a good relationship with her.

In a way, I have some cause to be envious. Our parents are now both dead, but my sister still has a backup mother, while I am now completely orphaned.

Would you argue that it would have been a better outcome for my sister to have been savagely murdered, while she was still in her biological mother's womb?

My sister is an example of someone who, to use a very hateful and disgusting phrase that someone used in this very thread, “conceived out of evil”.

The world would certainly be better off without the sort of people who would describe my sister as “conceived out of evil”, and wish that she was dead.
I have two grandchildren who were born in the first week of the eighth month of their mother's pregnancy. So to the people who think aborting an eight month old is okay, because they are a blob of cells.... my grandson has a school band concert this Saturday. He plays first chair sax. He also plays the guitar and keyboards.

Good for you, Wapasha. No one is saying to abort on demand in the 8th month except the conservatives who are lying that anyone does that.

Show us any cases that happened where the viability of the children and or the life of the Mother were not at risk.

I never said they didnt exist,, of course they exist,, whether theres a law against it or not,,,

answer this please

if rape laws and child molesting lalaws didnt exist does that mean rape and child molesting doesnt exist??
So what are you whining about that does not exist?

So the Jews were not murdered in Germany? And slavery and Jim Crow were legitimate, because they were legal?

Is this the argument?

And now, at least in Ohio, where abortion on demand is legal, how can men be held responsible for child support when women alone are those that decide if the give birth or not.
The Nuremburg Trials called the killing of Jews by Nazis a war crime so by definition it was illegal.

And not all women will have abortions and if the child is born the father is obligated to pay child support.

Anecdotal and irrelevant.

You would have supported my sister's birth mother in having her murdered, if that was what she wanted to do.

You cannot get any more hateful than that.

I would have remained neutral as it wasn't my decision to make

Forum List

Back