Abortion is murder.

how do you know your daughter would hate her own child??

sounds like theres a lot of hate going on in that family,,
I don't know she would. It's her choice. But I wouldn't force or ask her to keep a child that was conceived without her consent and conceived out of pure evil, which is the antithesis of human reproduction.

We should reproduce because we want to extend who we are as humans, man and woman, in the process of reproduction and out of love. That's our human trait that separates us from animal instinct. We can choose to love our spouse and choose to reproduce from love.

To ask any woman, who is scared and raped, for her to carry that child born out of evil and the antithesis of love is cruel IMO. That doesn't mean that a woman can't carry that child. I can't speak for every woman and or family presented with this terrible circumstance, just like the extreme pro-life shouldn't expect their demands put on every situation and scenario.

I'm about as pro-life as I can be but understand that there are absolute situations that can't have the same outcome applied to them every single time. And to be so militant and absolute is not what being bi-partisan is about or democracy.

I don't know she would. It's her choice. But I wouldn't force or ask her to keep a child that was conceived without her consent and conceived out of pure evil, which is the antithesis of human reproduction.

We should reproduce because we want to extend who we are as humans, man and woman, in the process of reproduction and out of love. That's our human trait that separates us from animal instinct. We can choose to love our spouse and choose to reproduce from love.

To ask any woman, who is scared and raped, for her to carry that child born out of evil and the antithesis of love is cruel IMO. That doesn't mean that a woman can't carry that child. I can't speak for every woman and or family presented with this terrible circumstance, just like the extreme pro-life shouldn't expect their demands put on situation and scenario.

I'm about as pro-life as I can be but understand that there are absolute situations that can't have the same outcome applied to them every single time. And to be so militant and absolute is not what being bi-partisan is about or democracy.
youre no more pro life than you are a goat living on the moon,,,

for someone that cant speak for other wpmen you sure do spend a ;ot of time speaking for other women,,

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy before the fetus can survive outside the womb. It is a highly debated and controversial topic, with individuals holding different perspectives based on moral, religious, and personal beliefs.

Pro-choice proponents argue that abortion is a woman's right to make decisions about her own body and reproductive health. They contend that the fetus does not have personhood status and should not have more rights than the pregnant individual.

On the other hand, pro-life supporters believe that human life begins at conception and that abortion is the deliberate ending of an innocent life. They advocate for the protection of fetal rights and alternatives to abortion.

sperm cell + egg cell ==> zygote ==> embryo ==> fetus ==>baby

According to biology, a fetus is considered a living thing. The development of a fetus begins after the fertilization of an egg by a sperm and it continues to grow and develop through various stages until birth( a newborn ). During its development, a fetus demonstrates many characteristics of life, including cell division, growth, metabolism, and response to stimuli. It also has its own unique genetic makeup and is capable of carrying out basic biological functions.

My common sense said " fetus finally becomes a newborn baby if no disruption in between. " So abortion is a killing.
And I do not support it.

Those living things inside are pure innocent, doing nothing wrong. Would you be willing to be killed if you were to become a fetus again? 😑

when did I ever say it didnt exist before then???

just tell me how and why they would make a law against murder if murder didnt already exist??

So what exactly are you whining about?

Abortion isn't murder in any state, not even the ones that have banned the medical procedure.

And what kind of piece of shit would want his daughter or grand daughter carrying to term and delivering a child that was conceived out of evil? What kind of piece of shit would want his daughter or grand daughter to be potentially reminded day after day of their own rape when potentially caring for a child that they never wanted to conceive.

There is an awful lot of raw hate, in your post, for an innocent child who had no choice at all in the circumstances under which he came to exist. Your post is not even really about the stress and inconvenient inflicted on the child's mother, but about the child himself, disgustingly and hatefully described by you as “conceived out of evil”.

I'm about as pro-life as I can be…

No, you most certainly are not. By your own admission, you are in favor of murdering innocent children under certain circumstances that do not come anywhere near the extremes that it would take to justify such a killing. You are a murderous piece of subhumanity shit. The deep hatred that you have expressed toward the innocent children that you would like to see murdered proves you to be evil to your very core.

If it's not legally defined as murder it's not murder.

Murder has a definition that has been used for centuries.

That definition of murder is the UNLAWFUL killing of another person.
of course it is,,

youre using the modern legal term,,

they passed those laws to address an actual thing that was happening so the murderer can be punished,,

Forum List

Back