Abortion is murder.

No. Let me show you where you are misinformed. Murder is the unlawful killing of another. But abortion isn't unlawful. Especially when enshrined as a law. Abortion can only be a lawful killing. Therefore, not murder. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another. It can be lawful, unlawful, negligent or even justifiable. Abortion by any technical understanding is not murder.
thats BS legal semantics to justify murdering a child,,

legal/law is just for punishment,, murder is murder,, making it legal doesnt change that,,

I just negotiated,,,

so far you havent said a word what you think,,
just that I am wrong or wont negotiate,,
You didn't negotiate. You effectively said the debate was over and it was time to take a stand.

I am not at all saying you are wrong in your position. All I am saying is that if the law must be your position and nothing else, you won't win the debate.

thats BS legal semantics to justify murdering a child,,

legal/law is just for punishment,, murder is murder,, making it legal doesnt change that,,
Yes it does. In those states that have legalized abortion and enshrined it into law there can be no criminal charge of murder. Nor any criminal charge at all for a perfectly legal action.

What you mean is that morally abortion is murder. In your opinion. You just will not see any punishment under your moral code. Whether you have a personal opinion of abortion being murder or not is of no consequence since it has no application in reality. You just need to understand why you are wrong.

You didn't negotiate. You effectively said the debate was over and it was time to take a stand.

I am not at all saying you are wrong in your position. All I am saying is that if the law must be your position and nothing else, you won't win the debate.
when did I say the law was my position??

I was specific about it being a human life and the protections a society should place on that life,,

since you have no position of your own I guess this is a waste of time,,

Yes it does. In those states that have legalized abortion and enshrined it into law there can be no criminal charge of murder. Nor any criminal charge at all for a perfectly legal action.

What you mean is that morally abortion is murder. In your opinion. You just will not see any punishment under your moral code. Whether you have a personal opinion of abortion being murder or not is of no consequence since it has no application in reality. You just need to understand why you are wrong.
murder was around long before any laws were made against it,,

making it legal changes nothing,,

murder is murder,, law be damned

That is far too general a statement. Abortion at 8 or 9 months is clearly murder. Abortion at one week is clearly not murder. If the GOP sticks with "Abortion is Murder", that is a sure loser in 2024.

It is murder, at any age.

A human being at 8 or 9 months past conception is no more or less a human being than he was at conception, no more or less than at several years past birth, no more or less than at several decades past birth.

Abortion, at any age, is murder.

…all cellular life has a haploid phase, everything, including mammals ... haploid mammals cannot survive outside the parent diploid individual, but that haploid seed carries all the genetic information ... one complete set of DNA ...

Not true.

In some insects, such as bees, the male is haploid. Some insects, such as aphids, have some very complex life cycles, that involve haploid and diploid individuals.

There are legit reasons that a female should seek an abortion. One such reason, Rape. A woman, regardless of age, should not have to carry the child of a man that has raped her.

So, the remedy is to put an innocent child to death, for a crime that he had no willing part in committing?

If you want to argue that the rapist should be put to death, then I'm on your side, but never for putting an innocent child to death.

I just wish all the proponents on all sides of this debate could agree on that.

I'm never going to agree that it is OK to kill an innocent human being, short of some extreme and drastic circumstances far beyond those under which you want it to be OK to murder an innocent human being. I'm never going to agree that any civilized society should tolerate such murderous evil.

1699489247191.png

Every abortion results in the death of an innocent human being. That is its intent, and that is its effect.

How is that “NOT DANGEROUS”? Something that results in the unjustifiable death of a human being is the very definition of dangerous.

Forum List

Back