Abortion is murder.

In my opinion some abortion is indeed murder of a living human being.

In my opinion there are justifiable and moral reasons for an abortion.

I just wish all the proponents on all sides of this debate could agree on that.
the issue is what are those justifiable and moral reasons,,,

Yes they do.

Every state code of laws have a definition or murder on the books.

Yep, humans have been killing other humans since the days of Cain and Albe.

What the laws do is determine what is legal killing and what is not (i.e. murder)

the issue is what are those justifiable and moral reasons,,,
Yes. That should be part of the debate.

In my opinion the federal government is given no constitutional authority of any kind to even engage in that debate much less interfere with it.

But the debate should be within each individual state and should begin by honestly and without prejudice debating what is justifiable and moral and what is not.

Yes. That should be part of the debate.

In my opinion the federal government is given no constitutional authority of any kind to even engage in that debate much less interfere with it.

But the debate should be within each individual state and should begin by honestly and without prejudice debating what is justifiable and moral and what is not.
the governments first and most inportant job is to protect life,,,

what is justifiable is the easy part,, short of a clear threat to the life of the mother or child abortion should never be an option,,

the governments first and most inportant job is to protect life,,,

what is justifiable is the easy part,, short of a clear threat to the life of the mother or child abortion should never be an option,,
That is true. But there is nothing in the constitution specifying when life begins. Rights are assigned only to those born.

That is why we need an honest debate to work out where we are as a society on this issue. Immovable positions and declarations of righteousness are rarely useful in facilitating a free and open debate looking for solutions we all can live with.

That is true. But there is nothing in the constitution specifying when life begins. Rights are assigned only to those born.

That is why we need an honest debate to work out where we are as a society on this issue. Immovable positions and declarations of righteousness are rarely useful in facilitating a free and open debate looking for solutions we all can live with.
life begins at conception,, that was proven a long time ago,,

anything else is opinion to justify ideology,,,

That would certainly be a component of any reasoned debate looking for a compromise of what abortion law should be.
I would call it a deciding factor,,

an innocent life is an innocent life,, if we all cant agree they are the ones that need the most protection whats that say about us??

I would call it a deciding factor,,

an innocent life is an innocent life,, if we all cant agree they are the ones that need the most protection whats that say about us??
Remember that in all useful debate an open mind or at least willingness to hear all sides of an argument are imperative. When any side begins from an immovable position all debate is futile and any solution impossible.

Remember that in all useful debate an open mind or at least willingness to hear all sides of an argument are imperative. When any side begins from an immovable position all debate is futile and any solution impossible.
and beings this topic has been discussed for 100 yrs or more, all the opinions and excuses have been made,,
barring certain death of the mother or child and the day after pill for rape I see no reason that abortion should be allowed,,

its time to make a stand,,

Last edited:
00-A-Sept28-Abortion-is-NOT5.png

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
The men of Ohio need to, from the moment it passed, should sue the state so they are no longer liable to pay child support if the woman refuses this as a method of birth control.

The product is now 100% the woman’s responsibility

and beings this topic has been discussed for 100 yrs or more, all the opinions and excuses have been made,,
barring certain death of the mother or child and the day after pill for rape I see no reason that abortion should be allowed,,

its time to make a stand,,
No. It's time to understand that a non negotiable stand defeats our purpose in protecting life. It gets you immoral law like the Ohio one. If you can't save all you save as many as you can.

No. It's time to understand that a non negotiable stand defeats our purpose in protecting life. It gets you immoral law like the Ohio one. If you can't save all you save as many as you can.
I just negotiated,,,

so far you havent said a word what you think,,
just that I am wrong or wont negotiate,,

because its premeditated and intentional for no reason it is murder not just homocide,,,
No. Let me show you where you are misinformed. Murder is the unlawful killing of another. But abortion isn't unlawful. Especially when enshrined as a law. Abortion can only be a lawful killing. Therefore, not murder. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another. It can be lawful, unlawful, negligent or even justifiable. Abortion by any technical understanding is not murder.

Forum List

Back