Abortion is murder.

Late term abortion is murder.

No, any abortion is murder.

If there is no baby then there is nothing to abort.

The moment the egg is fertilized and is implanted it's a baby. If you simply just leave it alone barring any unforseen circumstances in 9 months a baby will come out the woman.

You can't argue it isn't a baby at any stage because it is. It's as much of a baby at 3 weeks as it is at 8 months.

so you would murder your own grandchild because you dont like the father???
Who said that?

If a man raped my daughter I would not ask of her to carry the baby.
What is a man raped my wife, I wouldn't want her to carry the baby either.
if it were my daughter I would explain to her even though what happened to her was a terrible thing doesnt mean she cant love her child.
This is pretty morbid actually if you think a female should carry a rapist's child.

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
Murder is the unlawful killing of a person

that is the definition

If abortion is legal in any state then by definition it is not murder.

Let's discuss the middle ground and not the divisive nature that politics makes it.

There are legit reasons that a female should seek an abortion. One such reason, Rape. A woman, regardless of age, should not have to carry the child of a man that has raped her. I would not ask that of my daughter or my wife or any other woman in my life.

But how long is too long to wait for termination in the case of rape? Valid question IMO and I do feel that a point of no return is a fair question that should be discussed.

Another scenario, risk to the life of the mother. Again however, is there a point where it's too late to terminate?

Abortion should not be used as a means for birth control. The 16 year old girl who was pressured by a boy and becomes pregnant and learns of it very early on, I can understand how an abortion may be in the best interest of the young girl, the father, and both families. If this is the case, both families should be involved and should also take ownership of the responsibility and costs associated with the abortion. Also, viable alternatives should be a part of every scenario, like adoption. Also, to many men escape the repercussions to easily. Sex education is then required with the understanding of how to PREVENT a pregnancy.

If the young girl and boy don't learn and they create another pregnancy, this is where the line needs to be drawn.

Narratives on both sides of the political spectrum paint pro-choices out to be murderers and portray pro-choices woman getting knocked up to just have an abortion. Pro-lifers aren't also crazies who want every woman to bare a child regardless of conception and or life or viability of the child.

I think a reasonable middle ground solution allows for abortion when the case is justified, but also removes very late term abortion. For the rare cases where the mother has had multiple abortions and is using it as birth control, social services need to intervene. Men need to be held accountable as well. But much of this requires early awareness to avoid late term abortions. And sex education and birth control needs to be made available.

Furthermore, can we stop acting like pregnancy is some virus or disease that should just be eradicated? Can we humans, who are better than animals, take better responsibility with Sex and the wonderful ability we have to reproduce when we want to? Can we begin to respect the act of reproduction just a bit more, please? This doesn't mean we can't have sex, but damnit people, we know how the fuck babies are made, and for the most part, most people know how to prevent them. Can we do better as a society and as humans?

So if a woman is raped that's an excuse for murdering a child?

Risk to life of the mother? Again, it's still killing a baby. There is also no absolute guarantee the mother will die. A lot of expected outcomes in medicine never come out the way a doctor says they will.

There is no middle ground for killing a baby. You're either for killing children or you are not because it's murdering a child at the end of the day.

What's the difference between killing it 3 weeks after it was born or 3 months after pregnancy? Killing a baby is killing a baby. If you support abortion even a fraction then you support killing innocent unborn babies

Who said that?

If a man raped my daughter I would not ask of her to carry the baby.
What is a man raped my wife, I wouldn't want her to carry the baby either.

This is pretty morbid actually if you think a female should carry a rapist's child.
you keep leaving out its her child too,,,

and the biggest point is its a child,,,

Murder is the unlawful killing of a person

that is the definition

If abortion is legal in any state then by definition it is not murder.
murder is murder whether its against the law or not,,,

murder came before laws and why there are laws against doing it just like there are laws against rape and child molesting,,
we wanted to make horrible things illegal so we could punish the person for doing it,,,

murder came before laws and why there are klaws agiabnst doing it just like there are laws against rape and child molesting,,
we wanted to make horrible things illegal so we could punish the person for doing it,,,
No it's not.
The laws regarding murder define what murder is.

Not you.

murder came before laws and why there are klaws agiabnst doing it just like there are laws against rape and child molesting,,

And hopefully make the punishment an effective deterrent.

One would think that going through an abortion would have that effect. It obviously doesn't.

What's one way to make absolutely certainly that a woman never has to have a second abortion?

No it's not.
The laws regarding murder define what murder is.

Not you.
no they dont,,

how do you make a law agianst something that doesnt exist??

does that apply to rape and child molesting??

if theres no law against it does that mean they doent exist??

laws are for punishment not to determine if something exists,,

no they dont,,

how do you make a law agianst something that doesnt exist??

does that apply to rape and child molesting??

if theres no law against it does that mean they doent exist??

laws are for punishment not to determine if something exists,,
Yes they do.

Every state code of laws have a definition or murder on the books.

And hopefully make the punishment an effective deterrent.

One would think that going through an abortion would have that effect. It obviously doesn't.

What's one way to make absolutely certainly that a woman never has to have a second abortion?

I can speak personally to that, that it is,,

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
In my opinion some/many abortions are indeed murder of a living human being.

In my opinion there are justifiable and moral reasons for an abortion.

I just wish all the proponents on all sides of this debate could agree on that.

Yes they do.

Every state code of laws have a definition or murder on the books.
no they dont,,

how can you make a law against something that doesnt already exist??

every law on the books that restricts something happened because that existed and society wanted to punish people for doing it,,

Forum List

Back