Abortion is murder.

The Nuremburg Trials called the killing of Jews by Nazis a war crime so by definition it was illegal.

And not all women will have abortions and if the child is born the father is obligated to pay child support.
Ohhhhhhh, so after the fact. I see.

You people crack me the hall up.

No, the woman is the responsible party in deciding if it’s a baby or chattel. Her call, her responsibility

Ohhhhhhh, so after the fact. I see.

You people crack me the hall up.

No, the woman is the responsible party in deciding if it’s a baby or chattel. Her call, her responsibility
All trials for murder are after the fact. It's how laws work.

The crime has to be committed first before there can be a determination of guilt or innocence.

so are you saying murder didnt exist before there were laws against it??

It's way more complicated than you think.

All of our laws today have their genesis in governed societies where laws were codified by the rulers of those societies in order to ensure the success of the society as a whole.

Before that when humans were living in small nomadic family tribes it probably wasn't considered murder to kill a stranger from another tribe but it might have been considered murder to kill a member of your own tribe.

So it is people who decide what murder is and that definition has changed over time.

that only applies if the intent is to punish the person,,,

And all criminal trials are for the purpose of deciding guilt or innocence and then what the punishments will be.

If there is no crime there is no consequence.

That's how laws work

All trials for murder are after the fact. It's how laws work.

The crime has to be committed first before there can be a determination of guilt or innocence.
No shit Sherlock?

Of course that is just your way of skirting the guestions.

We’re the Jews murdered in Nazi Germany even though killing them was legal?

Man up.

No shit Sherlock?

Of course that is just your way of skirting the guestions.

We’re the Jews murdered in Nazi Germany even though killing them was legal?

Man up.

I don't know if it was legal. I don't have the laws of Nazi Germany in front of me.

Tell me was it a crime for us to throw Japanese Americans into concentration camps?

So it is people who decide what murder is and that definition has changed over time.
so you agree with me murder existed long before there were laws against it based on personal opinion??

I would agree that a murderer doesnt consider what he did was murder, just like abortion supporters dont consider abortion to be murder,,

at the end of the day murder is murder which means the unjustified killing of another person,,

the legal part came later because it was a problem in civilized society,,

And all criminal trials are for the purpose of deciding guilt or innocence and then what the punishments will be.

If there is no crime there is no consequence.

That's how laws work
if you murdered my brother and there wasnt laws against it I can guarantee you you will experience consequences,,,

the legal system was created to avoid the eye for an eye responses

so you agree with me murder existed long before there were laws against it based on personal opinion??

I would agree that a murderer doesnt consider what he did was murder, just like abortion supporters dont consider abortion to be murder,,

at the end of the day murder is murder which means the unjustified killing of another person,,

the legal part came later because it was a problem in civilized society,,

If there were no laws there was no murder.

It's not always murder to kill another and it never has been.

So the laws of the society matter even though you think they don't.

And it seems that even states that have abortion bans don't consider abortion to be murder they only consider the procedure to be a crime.

If there were no laws there was no murder.

It's not always murder to kill another and it never has been.

So the laws of the society matter even though you think they don't.

And it seems that even states that have abortion bans don't consider abortion to be murder they only consider the procedure to be a crime.
so hitler didnt murder 6 million jews???

Forum List

Back