Abortion is murder.

Nope.

Unless you define murder differently.

Before there were laws there were no UNLAWFUL killings. Murder is and alwsys has been the UNLAWFUL killing of a person.
the unjustified killing if another person,, the unlawful part was added later when laws were made against it,,

how do you make a law against something that doesnt exist??

of course there were murders before that,, how do you make a law against something that didnt exist??

Before the law existed it was just killing and and killing has always existed.

Killing was not UNLAWFUL before there were laws to make it UNLAWFUL

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”
― Elie Wiesel​

No I have no obligation to take sides in any argument.

Was a time murder was not only legal but profitable.

1699566420787.jpeg

"Kill the Indian in him, and save the man."

I am neither for nor against abortion because it has nothing to do withll me.

You people wanted abortion to be controlled by the states and to be put to a vote. You got what you wanted but you don't like the results do you?
They are whining big time. The GOP legislature is already trying to figure out how to thwart the Peoples' Will.

so they made a law against doing something that didnt exist???

that doesnt make sense,,,

No they just reclassified killing into different categories because people killing other people has always existed.

It's no different than saying smoking weed is illegal now when it never was before.

Weed always existed and people have been smoking it for thousands of years then all of a sudden weed was reclassified by a law to be a prohibited drug.

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?

Bub...does not matter. Dems won. In 7 out of 7 states that had abortion on the ballot...they voted for abortion overwhelmingly.

Just keep sticking with no abortion. Keep losing elections and trying to force little dem babies to be born...that will grow up to destroy America.

abort abort.jpg

Eventually almost all states will have no limit abortion written into their state constitution that will allow abortion up to birth. That was what all the reps' hard work over the decades accomplished. And into the future, reps will not win elections due to being known to 'ban abortion' at the first chance once they gain power. Idiots deluxe!

No they just reclassified killing into different categories because people killing other people has always existed.

It's no different than saying smoking weed is illegal now when it never was before.

Weed always existed and people have been smoking it for thousands of years then all of a sudden weed was reclassified by a law to be a prohibited drug.
it was already classified before the laws were created or they wouldnt have anything to make a law against,,,

what was rape before there were laws against it??

it was already classified before the laws were created or they wouldnt have anything to make a law against,,,

what was rape before there were laws against it??

No it wasn't before there were laws against murder it was just killing.

The law is what defined what killings were murder and what killings were not murder.

No it wasn't before there were laws against murder it was just killing.

The law is what defined what killings were murder and what killings were not murder.
laws were made to apply punishment,,

murder was around long before laws ever happened,, if it wasnt theres nothing to make a law against,,

Good for you, Wapasha. No one is saying to abort on demand in the 8th month except the conservatives who are lying that anyone does that.

Show us any cases that happened where the viability of the children and or the life of the Mother were not at risk.
I get that, but I have engaged discussions with people who truly are in favor of abortion of a child even during the moments just prior to birth. Yes it's a tiny fringe minority. It's also a tiny fringe minority who want to ban all abortions, even in the first week or so.

This nation was denied the national discussion on abortion for 50 years, because the SCOTUS decided they needed to decide what was best for the entire nation.

Now we are having this discussion as a people. The fanatics on both sides have the loudest voices. They are trying to bully everyone to remain silent, so they can impose their views in the form of law.

It will take a decade or so before the level headed majority are able to calm the waters and make the abortion laws. My guess is that abortions will be legal in the first trimester, with some very minor restrictions. I also think second trimester abortions of healthy mothers with healthy fetus will severely restricted, and third trimester abortions will be so rare as to be illegal for the most part. Until then, we will have strict abortion laws which will either not make it into law, or be overturned.

Wapasha, nice post. Whether Roe or Dobbs, the Peoples' Will triumphs.

GOP, if you want to competitive in most of the states, modify your position to 16 or 17 weeks with exceptions for fetal and mother viability, rape, incest, and the color blue. OK, I am doing that to show that your extreme positions will only hurt your party.

Wapasha, nice post. Whether Roe or Dobbs, the Peoples' Will triumphs.

GOP, if you want to competitive in most of the states, modify your position to 16 or 17 weeks with exceptions for fetal and mother viability, rape, incest, and the color blue. OK, I am doing that to show that your extreme positions will only hurt your party.
My guess is that some very wealthy billionaires who are extreme pro-lifers, who donate to GOP political campaigns, are the ones shaping the GOP's language on abortion.

The overwhelming majority of the population are willing to compromise with allowing first trimester abortions.

The (D) politicians are afraid to speak out against abortion in the second and third trimester for fear of being canceled by the mob. And the (R) politicians are afraid to speak out in favor of first trimester abortions for the same reason.

Forum List

Back