Abortion is murder.

no the law had to exist before we could punish a person for doing it,,, the unlawful part of the definition is a modern addition,, go back far enough and you wont find it,,

you cant make a law against something that doesnt exist,,

you said hitler didnt murder jews because you didnt know what the laws were there,, but you have shown how murder was determined centuries before hitler even existed,, so that should show you that murdere existed but they just didnt have laws against doing it to jews,,,
OK link to the definition of murder that doesn't have the word unlawful or its equivalent in it.

OK link to the definition of murder that doesn't have the word unlawful or its equivalent in it.
dont need to,,

youve already explained in detail how people decided what types of killings constitute murder and how they then made laws against doing it,,

youre just to brain dead to accept your own words,,

dont need to,,

youve already explained in detail how people decided what types of killings constitute murder and how they then made laws against doing it,,

youre just to brain dead to accept your own words,,
You made a claim that murder was not always unlawful and I am asking to prove your claim.

You just told me if I look back far enough I can find it which implies that you already found a definition that proves your claim so please link to that definition.

You made a claim that murder was not always unlawful and I am asking to prove your claim.

You just told me if I look back far enough I can find it which implies that you already found a definition that proves your claim so please link to that definition.
I made a claim that you cant make something illegal that doesnt exist,,

and you have detailed several accounts that prove that correct,, people decide that that type of killing was wrong and made laws against doing it to punish the offending party,,

your own words prove me right,,

Murder is a legal term that has specific meanings.

Abortion does not meet those.
actually it does and did

"By the time the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified in 1868, the states widely recognized unborn children as persons. Twenty-three states and six territories referred to the fetus as a “child” in their anti-abortion statutes. Twenty-eight labeled abortion as an “offense[] against the person” or a functionally equivalent classification. Most strikingly, the same Ohio legislature that ratified the Fourteenth Amendment in January 1867 passed legislation criminalizing abortion at all stages in April. The committee that reviewed the bill, which was composed of several Senators who had voted for ratification of the amendment, declared in their report that abortion “at any stage of existence” is “child-murder.”

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
My thoughts?
Abortion is a PRIVATE matter. It is not “murder”, which applies legally & ethically to a BORN-alive PERSON. Or, are you imposing YOUR religion on others?

If you are so concerned about UNborn “beings”, why are you not concerned about all the suffering BORN beings in this world? Or are you?
You only have so much money & energy, so try to help some of the BILLIONS of poor, exploited, unhealthy children, women & men in USA as well as the other 180+ countries!
Leave the very sensitive & PRIVATE family matters to those who don’t need your help, and focus on those BILLIONS who really need your assistance.

My thoughts?
Abortion is a PRIVATE matter. It is not “murder”, which applies legally & ethically to a BORN-alive PERSON. Or, are you imposing YOUR religion on others?

If you are so concerned about UNborn “beings”, why are you not concerned about all the suffering BORN beings in this world? Or are you?
You only have so much money & energy, so try to help some of the BILLIONS of poor, exploited, unhealthy children, women & men in USA as well as the other 180+ countries!
Leave the very sensitive & PRIVATE family matters to those who don’t need your help, and focus on those BILLIONS who really need your assistance.
no it doesnt,,

its a human life both in and outside the womb,,

you may tell yourself that to releave yourself of any guilt for supporting the murder of innocent children,, but it is still murder,,,

we can be concerned about both born and unborn without being a sick fucking piece of shit trying to justify killing children,,

My thoughts?

You are a sickening hypocrite. Conservatives give much more money, time, and blood to everyone than liberals do. This was documented in Who Really Cares by Professor Arthur C. Brooks.
Is it "PRIVATE" when a man murders his wife, or ten-year-old child? You bring up something entirely irrelevant, giving welfare support to the poor, to justify your murderous evil.

Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies, but no women. This is the law unequally applied, based on the sex of the murderer.

```6 month old baby aborted.jpg

a5a3fced85af2935.png

Abortionists accept any lie.jpg

Forum List

Back