Abortion is murder.

Before there was a definition of murder it was just killing.

Before there were laws prohibiting murder it was just killing.

And if you want to post a link post it to some actual site with some info that supports your position not just a page with a bunch of other links
so how then did they make it murder if murder didnt exist??

as you said some people detailed out what kind of killing was murder and then they made a law against it,,

that means murder existed before the law was made against it,,

thhe link I posted was for you do do research not a link to support anything I said,,

you are one stupid mother fucker and a perfect example of why this planet is so fucked up

so how then did they make it murder if murder didnt exist??

as you said some people detailed out what kind of killing was murder and then they made a law against it,,

that means murder existed before the law was made against it,,

thhe link I posted was for you do do research not a link to support anything I said,,

you are one stupid mother fucker and a perfect example of why this planet is so fucked up

How did people decide to make pot illegal even though it never was in most of human history?

Killing has always existed and murder is nothing but killing. People decided to start classifying what killing society would allow and what killing it wouldn't and they did that by calling killing in some circumstances to be unlawful and defines that as murder.

I can't make it any simpler than that if you can't comprehend it go ask someone else to explain it to you.

How did people decide to make pot illegal even though it never was in most of human history?

Killing has always existed and murder is nothing but killing. People decided to start classifying what killing society would allow and what killing it wouldn't and they did that by calling killing in some circumstances to be unlawful and defines that as murder.

I can't make it any simpler than that if you can't comprehend it go ask someone else to explain it to you.
pot existed before there were laws against it,, just like murder existed before there were laws against it,,

you cant make a law against doing something that doesnt exist,, thats signs of a mental illness,,

tell me again that one about hitler how did not murder jews because you dont know german law??

pot existed before there were laws against it,, just like murder existed before there were laws against it,,

you cant make a law against doing something that doesnt exist,, thats signs of a mental illness,,

tell me again that one about hitler how did not murder jews because you dont know german law??

Murder is nothing but killing and killing always existed but we decided to classify different types of killing and one of those was called murder.

I can't dumb it down any more than that for you.

Murder is nothing but killing and killing always existed but we decided to classify different types of killing and one of those was called murder.

I can't dumb it down any more than that for you.
dumb is all you have,,

since your pot comparison showed how dumb you really are its best you go back to the retard room and leave adults to discuss the important issues,,

dumb is all you have,,

since your pot comparison showed how dumb you really are its best you go back to the retard room and leave adults to discuss the important issues,,

You are saying murder and killing are the same thing. They're not.

People have always killed people it wasn't murder until what was UNLAWFUL killing was defined.

You are saying murder and killing are the same thing. They're not.

People have always killed people it wasn't murder until what was UNLAWFUL killing was defined.
how did they decide what type of killing should be illegal?? who decided it,,, when did they decide it??

that had to be determined before a law could be made against it,,

how did they decide what type of killing should be illegal?? who decided it,,, when did they decide it??

that had to be determined before a law could be made against it,,

Those are stupid questions. Who do you think decided that some killings are unlawful and some aren't?

the people ruling ancient societies did and yes they decided what killings were lawful and what weren't I don;t see why you can;t grasp that simple concept.

Those are stupid questions. Who do you think decided that some killings are unlawful and some aren't?

the people ruling ancient societies did and yes they decided what killings were lawful and what weren't I don;t see why you can;t grasp that simple concept.

so people from long past decided that killing someone unjustified was murder,, and then governments made laws agaisnt it,,,

I dont see how you cant grasp murder existed before laws were made against it,,

murder existed before the USA and nazi germany made laws against it,,

because you cant make a law agaisnt doing something that doesnt exist,,

leyts check and see how badly your brain has turned to mush,,,

do you agree laws are partially designed as a deterent from doing things society deems wrong??

so people from long past decided that killing someone unjustified was murder,, and then governments made laws agaisnt it,,,

I dont see how you cant grasp murder existed before laws were made against it,,

murder existed before the USA and nazi germany made laws against it,,

because you cant make a law agaisnt doing something that doesnt exist,,

It was probably a bit messier than that because people never did anything so cut and dried

In many places the king decided what was law and what wasn't and those laws could change at a moment's notice or they would change when a new king took the throne.

KILLING not murder has always existed.

You think murder and killing are the same thing and they aren't.

Murder did not exist until it was codified by definition into a society's laws before that it was just killing.

I'm done repeating myself for you.

leyts check and see how badly your brain has turned to mush,,,

do you agree laws are partially designed as a deterent from doing things society deems wrong??

The laws dealt with people killing each other. Because if people could just kill each other off for capricious reasons then the society would fail.

When it was decided what killings were acceptable and what weren't that is where the term murder and its definition originated.

It was probably a bit messier than that because people never did anything so cut and dried

In many places the king decided what was law and what wasn't and those laws could change at a moment's notice or they would change when a new king took the throne.

KILLING not murder has always existed.

You think murder and killing are the same thing and they aren't.

Murder did not exist until it was codified by definition into a society's laws before that it was just killing.

I'm done repeating myself for you.
I was very clear that killing and murder are not the same thing and why we have laws agaisnt murder but not all killing,,

we do however have laws against some of the other types of killing like unjustifiable homocide where you killed someone you didnt mean to kill,,

I cant see how you dont see in your own words that murder was decided by society and then made against the law,,

The laws dealt with people killing each other. Because if people could just kill each other off for capricious reasons then the society would fail.

When it was decided what killings were acceptable and what weren't that is where the term murder and its definition originated.
correct,, and then governments made laws against murder,,,

correct,, and then governments made laws against murder,,,
They first had to define what murder was before they could make the law.

Since the definition of murder is The UNLAWFUL killing of another person the law had to exist BEFORE any killing could be called murder

They first had to define what murder was before they could make the law.

Since the definition of murder is The UNLAWFUL killing of another person the law had to exist BEFORE anyone could be tried for murder.
no the law had to exist before we could punish a person for doing it,,, the unlawful part of the definition is a modern addition,, go back far enough and you wont find it,,

you cant make a law against something that doesnt exist,,

you said hitler didnt murder jews because you didnt know what the laws were there,, but you have shown how murder was determined centuries before hitler even existed,, so that should show you that murdere existed but they just didnt have laws against doing it to jews,,,

Forum List

Back