Abortion is murder.

whats that got to do with me??

toptext.gif
embryo.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
you are putting a non person's 'rights' over that of a post born human PERSON with a life history - - - so spare me.

Lying about the innocent victim of abortion being a “non person” is just that.

And even so, where do you see progressive hunter, or anyone else, arguing for a “right” to murder “a post born human PERSON with a life history” in any sense that is anywhere close to comparable to your position arguing for the murder of a preborn human?

Lying about the innocent victim of abortion being a “non person” is just that.

lol ... false.

And even so, where do you see progressive hunter, or anyone else, arguing for a “right” to murder “a post born human PERSON with a life history”

guess they can just murder themself, like he said.

in any sense that is anywhere close to comparable to your position arguing for the murder of a preborn human?

what bullshit. didn't YOU say you don't give a damn after their born as to how they survive? didn't YOU say you don't wanna give yer cash to help all them precious lives?

what do my tax dollars have to do with the murder of innocent children??

Extortion.

He wants you to pay for not murdering innocent children. At least that's the false argument he's trying to make. Meet his demands, or innocent children will be murdered. Not that these murders would not happen equally, even if his demands were met; and he damn well knows it.

I note that he repeated, to me, this terrorist threat, while I was writing this post.

A defining characteristic of a terrorist is that he is willing to harm, even murder, innocents, in order to promote his cause.

With pro-murder filth such as playtime, the murder of innocents isn't merely a means to a cause; it is the very cause itself.

i'm not. you want 'em born, but don't want them to thrive with yer tax dollars.

hypocrite.
if only we had a group of people getting 500 million in tax dollars to help pregnant women plan for the coming of their child to help them be a parent,,

we can call it planned parenthood,,

Extortion.

reality.

she.

wants you to pay for not murdering innocent children.

false. the hyde amendment has done away with that since the days of carter & i have never once said i want fed dollars to pay for any abortion.

At least that's the false argument he's trying to make.
liar liar lying pants on fire.

Meet his demands, or innocent children will be murdered. Not that these murders would not happen equally, even if his demands were met; and he damn well knows it.

I note that he repeated, to me, this terrorist threat, while I was writing this post.

A defining characteristic of a terrorist is that he is willing to harm, even murder, innocents, in order to promote his cause.

With pro-murder filth such as playtime, the murder of innocents isn't merely a means to a cause; it is the very cause itself.

blah blah blah.gif

false.

don't know - but a person is capable of thought.

Interesting. Good argument against keeping a human being on life support when their brain is not functioning.

So, can a bay that is one day out of the womb think?

Interesting.

yes.

Good argument against keeping a human being on life support when their brain is not functioning.

well ... since they can have a directive as to do what one wishes should such an occurrence happen ... or the family gets to decide - as is the normal case. except when it comes to texas, who tried to keep a pregnant brain dead woman alive - long enough for her to incubate a viable fetus--- DESPITE her husband's wishes.... who knew what his wanted in that kind of scenario.

So, can a bay that is one day out of the womb think?

a post born baby is already here & certainly has the capability to do so... in case you didn't know it, there is a thing called infanticide & is against the law because that cord has been cut & that baby is a person. :113:

Forum List

Back