Abortion is murder.

yep.

you are.

like an acorn is oak tree the moment its formed.... right?

see how we went full circle?

so how many (D)s have you voted in who you know are just itching to raise yer taxes to feed, clothe, house, educate & provide medical care for them thar acorns?
why do you insist on talking about trees when the discussion is about human beings??

you are putting a non person's 'rights' over that of a post born human PERSON with a life history - - - so spare me.

lol ... then vote to raise yer taxes.
they are human rights not personhoods rights,,

but you do what ever you want to wash the babies blood off your hands,,

they are human rights not personhoods rights,,

but you do what ever you want to wash the babies blood off your hands,,

Screenshot (15).png

worry about all ^^^ THAT ^^^ blood.

i am 100% on topic. if you can compare an acorn to being the same as an oak tree…
I never said a word about an acorn or a tree,,

This is a lie that those who support the cold-blooded murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings sometimes tell, in order to justify denying the humanity of those victims whose murder they support — “An acorn is not an oak tree.”

I've addressed this lie a few times, by pointing out that if you dissect an acorn, and you know what to look for, you can, in fact, find an oak tree inside of it.

The same is true of the seeds of nearly every seed-bearing plant—that the seed does, in fact, contain an immature form of the very plant that, if given the condition to do so, will grow into a mature plant. It's very easy to see in a peanut, and at least twice, I've posted this picture, showing the immature peanut plant inside of a peanut.

View attachment 688553

Before today, I'd never actually dissected an acorn. It turns out that an acorn is significantly more difficult than a peanut to dissect, and once you get inside, the immature oak tree is not as obvious as the plant inside of a peanut, but if you know what to look for, and where, it is undeniably there.

This acorn was one of a cluster of two.

View attachment 688554

View attachment 688555

The shell is considerably tougher than that of a peanut. I used a cutting disc on my Dremel to cut the shell open and remove it, exposing the cotyledons…

View attachment 688556

…and then separated the cotyledons…

View attachment 688557

Unlike the peanut, the embryonic plant inside an acorn is at the end farthest from the stem, and it is much more subtle. What is inside a peanut is undeniable; but to anyone with a basic background in botany, the plant inside of an acorn is recognizable for what it is.

View attachment 688558

It may not look like much, but that is a tiny oak tree. It is the very same exact thing, the very same organism, which, if this acorn had been allowed to sprout, would have eventually become a grand organism that everyone would clearly recognize as a mighty oak tree. This is that tree, in its immature form; just as a human zygote, from the moment of conception, is a human being, and is the same organism, which, allowed to develop and grow, would become what we clearly recognize as a man or a woman.

Abortion is not only evil; it is not only murder; it is also the rejection and repudiation of basic, undeniable science.

See also, this thread:

Forum List

Back