Abortion is murder.

Children now survive after 21 weeks.
Everything after that is murder, no matter the arguments.

IMG_8075.jpeg

Says the idiot who says NAZIS sending Jews to the gas chambers was OK because it was legal.

If you are going to lie about me why bother to post at all?

I never understood this need so many of you have to do this.

But, to each their own

So a few days before your undiscoverable viability date it can be killed.
Well, the first thing that happens there is the slowing down of work to push the viabiltiy date back, and that is what we saw.
when Dr Jerome Lejeune discovered the genetic basis of Down Syndrome your abortionists turned to identifying and kllling those children. Since his time in which he advanced so muich we've done nothing. Just kill em.

Good for you

stirrups.jpg

:113:

There should be a simple drop off zone. No questions asked. Here's the child. I surrender it fully. Sign off. Drive away. Make it easy. Add to this a massive uptick in contraception. These two things help big time. No more abortions.

you do realize that contraception is now becoming the focus of possible banning - like it was once b4, in many states AND uncle tom that sits on the supreme court said as much.

d'oh!

Medical doctors have stated that "life begins at conception."

Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies.

There is no circumventing those two established facts by anyone wishing to excuse the murder of an innocent, unborn baby.

life, yes.

PERSONHOOD - absolutely not.

If you are going to lie about me why bother to post at all?

I never understood this need so many of you have to do this.

But, to each their own
You’re the morally corrupt life form saying as long as a government allows something that makes it right.
Off-Topic morbid image deleted from Abortion thread. White 6

Attachments

• 1700170168622.jpeg
    1700170168622.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back