Abortion is murder.

Republicans have been backing off in small ways, because it loses votes.
Easy solution don't want an abortion don't have one. & mind your own business.
if you dont want a slave dont have one,, mind your own business,,,

is that what youre telling us??

I dont need to have or want an abortion to know its evil to murder another person,,

Republicans have been backing off in small ways, because it loses votes.
Easy solution don't want an abortion don't have one. & mind your own business.

Easy solution to everything: If you don't want (murder, robbery, wife-beating, child abuse, child rape, arson, don't do it & mind your own business..
That is about as stupid as it gets. Congratulations on being a typical Democrat.

Hank Johnson.jpg

My granddaughter got surgery done so she can never conceive. That's much better than an unintended pregnancy. Those are ill begotten and hurt the nation.

If you want the dems to continue to win every time it's put of a ballot and killing the ticket then keep on spouting that BS.

I could care less if the young woman across the street got a abortion as it in no way alters the course of my life.
Couldn't care less, not could care less.

Anyhoo...I couldn't care less if the Jew across the street was gassed as it in no way alters the course of my life.

See how that works?

No. Let me show you where you are misinformed. Murder is the unlawful killing of another. But abortion isn't unlawful. Especially when enshrined as a law. Abortion can only be a lawful killing. Therefore, not murder. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another. It can be lawful, unlawful, negligent or even justifiable. Abortion by any technical understanding is not murder.
If your state passed a law which defined abortion as murder, with penalties for that murder, then you would start calling it murder, too, right?

I think lesser women shouldnt breed either,,

thank your grand daughter for me,,
Please explain your passive aggressiveness. Do you disagree with my pist? If so, explain why. I'd like to see abortion go away. You don't? A smaller conception rate will accomplish this.

Please explain your passive aggressiveness. Do you disagree with my pist? If so, explain why. I'd like to see abortion go away. You don't? A smaller conception rate will accomplish this.
I just feel sad for you thinking the world would be a better place without more of your own family in it,,

The solution to abortions is birth control education. Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used. Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

A broad campaign to educate Americans to use birth control, and use it properly and consistently, would result in a dramatic drop in the incidence of abortion, and that should be something both pro-lifers and pro-choicers can get behind.

Sadly, we have allowed the extremists of both sides to control the conversation and the pebble hasn't moved an inch in many decades.

The solution to abortions is birth control education. Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used. Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

A broad campaign to educate Americans to use birth control, and use it properly and consistently, would result in a dramatic drop in the incidence of abortion, and that should be something both pro-lifers and pro-choicers can get behind.

Sadly, we have allowed the extremists of both sides to control the conversation and the pebble hasn't moved an inch in many decades.
if only we had an orginization that help women plan their parenthood or to prevent unwanted children instead of focusing on abortions,,

I have to mention all the pro mother/child groups that are getting attacked and not given any help the way the government helps PP with 500 million in tax dollars,,

Forum List

Back