Abortion is murder.

if only we had an orginization that help women plan their parenthood or to prevent unwanted children instead of focusing on abortions,,

I have to mention all the pro mother/child groups that are getting attacked and not given any help the way the government helps PP with 500 million in tax dollars,,
I have frequently said the pro-life movement should open women's health centers across from every PP abortion mill.

As it turns out, there are such women's health centers, and I have donated to them all around the country.

They provide all the same services as PP, without abortions.

I have frequently said the pro-life movement should open women's health centers across from every PP abortion mill.

As it turns out, there are such women's health centers, and I have donated to them all around the country.

They provide all the same services as PP, without abortions.
they try,, but get attacked and protested to the point women are afraid to go in them,,

thers a few polis talking about it,, but seems like the general action always goes to abortion first and then lets not talk about it

The solution to abortions is birth control education. Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used. Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

A broad campaign to educate Americans to use birth control, and use it properly and consistently, would result in a dramatic drop in the incidence of abortion, and that should be something both pro-lifers and pro-choicers can get behind.

Sadly, we have allowed the extremists of both sides to control the conversation and the pebble hasn't moved an inch in many decades.
Well if Christians were to be really truthful about it, it begins even before managing or using birth control properly, it goes back to the belief that one should not be a fornicator or adulterer...one should not be having sex, outside of marriage....if we didn't, then we would not have had the millions of unwanted pregnancies that have been terminated over the decades.

Christians saying it is all okay, as long as one doesn't get pregnant from it or get a girl pregnant from it has done a disservice of sorts ...the opposite of what we were Biblically taught imho....

That being said, I'm not a prude nor angel, and am a realist, and know all that prim and proper of yesteryear is even more unrealistic today than it was unrealistic back then.... I'm simply contending that the real root cause of abortion use, is the sex outside of marriage in most cases....recognizing that there are of course some married couples that are not ready that may choose to abort... and medical reasons too....

We have reaped what we have sown.

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
You havent presented an intelligent, informed argument, therefore, your question is idiotic.

Well if Christians were to be really truthful about it, it begins even before managing or using birth control properly, it goes back to the belief that one should not be a fornicator or adulterer...one should not be having sex, outside of marriage....if we didn't, then we would not have had the millions of unwanted pregnancies that have been terminated over the decades.

Christians saying it is all okay, as long as one doesn't get pregnant from it or get a girl pregnant from it has done a disservice of sorts ...the opposite of what we were Biblically taught imho....
No, Christians do NOT say premarital sex or adultery are okay.

Unless it's Donald Trump.

That being said, I'm not a prude nor angel, and am a realist, and know all that prim and proper of yesteryear is even more unrealistic today than it was unrealistic back then.... I'm simply contending that the real root cause of abortion use, is the sex outside of marriage in most cases....recognizing that there are of course some married couples that are not ready that may choose to abort... and medical reasons too....

We have reaped what we have sown.
Indeed. And so long as hypocritical evangelicals like Mike Johnson continue to give their full-throated support to reprobates like Donald Trump, we will continue to reap even more sorrow.

No, Christians do NOT say premarital sex or adultery are okay.

Unless it's Donald Trump.

Indeed. And so long as hypocritical evangelicals like Mike Johnson continue to give their full-throated support to reprobates like Donald Trump, we will continue to reap even more sorrow.
you were doing so good right up till the TDS kicked in,,

Just speaking the truth. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.
thats your truth maybe,,

everything isnt always about trump,,

I long for the day when this horrible illness is cured so we can have rational debates without the trump trump trump crap,,

So you don't have any real beliefs.

Wow!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
It doesn't matter how real my beliefs are. If my beliefs conflict with reality, they aren't beliefs. At best they are wishful thinking. At worst, they are delusions.

Where abortion is legal, ending a life by abortion is not murder. It is a lawful act. Where abortion has been criminalized, it is a crime. Could it be anything else? No. It could not

a post born baby is already here & certainly has the capability to do so...

So, can you explain the changes that take place when the baby passes through the birth canal that allows them to start thinking for the first time?

I really don't care what the stalwarts call it anymore, it's a loser issue for the gop and that is all I care about.
It's a losing issue for the GOP for a really good reason. If they ever figure that out, they might get some door prizes other than the losing ones.

Yes it would, it would have the cops showing up on my doorstep asking me questions.

You stalwarts need to get you heads on straight and understand....Abortion is a losing issue. It's fucked the gop ever since the short-sighted SCOTUS decision.....Just as I said it would.
And for a reason. Hint, when you don't understand or learn science, or choose to be willfully stupid, and instead rely on religion to do your thinking for you, there's a little thing called "real life consequences for those stupid decisions", and religion doesn't help anyone with that. Science and reality do. Leave your religious beliefs out of a womans body. Stop massaging stupid.

Forum List

Back