Abortion is murder.

Lying about the innocent victim of abortion being a “non person” is just that.

And even so, where do you see progressive hunter, or anyone else, arguing for a “right” to murder “a post born human PERSON with a life history” in any sense that is anywhere close to comparable to your position arguing for the murder of a preborn human?
You are referring to a developing fetus as a victim. Explain?

Extortion.

He wants you to pay for not murdering innocent children. At least that's the false argument he's trying to make. Meet his demands, or innocent children will be murdered. Not that these murders would not happen equally, even if his demands were met; and he damn well knows it.

I note that he repeated, to me, this terrorist threat, while I was writing this post.

A defining characteristic of a terrorist is that he is willing to harm, even murder, innocents, in order to promote his cause.

With pro-murder filth such as playtime, the murder of innocents isn't merely a means to a cause; it is the very cause itself.
So an unborn fetus is a child? Define child?

no I'm not,, its a human from time of conception,,
Define human as written in the dictionary? I'll go first; a human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien
Person;
person
noun [ C ]

US

/ˈpɝː.sən/ UK

/ˈpɜː.sən/

plural people US/ˈpiː.pəl/ UK/ˈpiː.pəl/formal persons

person noun [C] (HUMAN)

Add to word list
A1
a man, woman, or child:

Child; a. : a young person especially between infancy and puberty. a play for both children and adults. b. : a person not yet of the age of majority (see majority sense 2a)3 days ago

Are you getting it now?

So an unborn fetus is a child? Define child?
maybe you should use a dictionary and find out the meaning of fetus,,

here let me help you,,
a fetus is the offspring of a human being,, where that fetus is doesnt change that,,

so a fetus and child are the same thing,,

Abortion is murder.
90bf31c8043c43e6b6d0cb0b1d36fdadb979ecce.jpeg

I really don't care what the stalwarts call it anymore, it's a loser issue for the gop and that is all I care about.
It’s a losing issue for one good reason. They are all pretty dumb about the subject and have absolutely no reason why the GOVT should be making HC decisions over the health of a woman’s own body. It’s not magic.

I dunno about that.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Bible-citing impresses only the mass formation religious. I am not in that category. A fetus is not a person until it is born. That's but one of the reasons we keep track of birth dates, not conception dates.

Forum List

Back