Abortion is murder.

I dunno about that.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
And because you don’t know, it’s a woman’s choice, not the government.

And because you don’t know, it’s a woman’s choice, not the government.
I have said as much. The dumbest thing the GOP ever did was to hitch its wagon to the abortion issue. Abortion saves us from more unwanted, unloved, uncared-for, future welfare mothers, criminals, and mental cases (and hopefully some lawyers and politicians as well).

I have said as much. The dumbest thing the GOP ever did was to hitch its wagon to the abortion issue. Abortion saves us from more unwanted, unloved, uncared-for, future welfare mothers, criminals, and mental cases (and hopefully some lawyers and politicians as well).
I’ll buy that. As long as you include white middle class and well to do families as well who are not on welfare. Abortion runs through all color and economic lines.

sure,, murdering an innocent child makes your life better.. lets do more and just go on a killing spree of all the people that dont meet your standard,,

that would make the world an even better place,,

Then it should be the Mans as well, agree?
Nope ! Maybe you didn’t notice, the man isn’t carrying the fetus for nine months. Other than the Alien, I never heard of a man’s healthcare decision affected by pregnancy. Btw, an excellent movie for pro life men.

Nope ! Maybe you didn’t notice, the man isn’t carrying the fetus for nine months. Other than the Alien, I never heard of a man’s healthcare decision affected by pregnancy. Btw, an excellent movie for pro life men.

You don’t think men suffer from unnecessary, unwanted pregnancies?

Also, did you know (I bet you didn’t) women’s bodies were created to carry a fetus?

I’ll buy that. As long as you include white middle class and well to do families as well who are not on welfare. Abortion runs through all color and economic lines.
Abortion is one of those sins that cannot be corrected, only forgiven.

Forum List

Back