Abortion is murder.

That's an understandable first reaction, but deep in their minds I'm sure they're thinking more about prevention.
I have no idea what goes on deep in anyones mind. But I do know what many have done. It’s ok to ask ( poll) but the gop doesn’t seem to believe in polls given their rhetoric , unless it’s what they want to hear.

Last edited:
I have no idea what goes on deep in anyones mind. But I do no what many have done. It’s ok to ask ( poll) but the gop doesn’t seem to believe in polls given their rhetoric , unless it’s what they want to hear.
We'll have to monitor the number of abortions since Dobbs. I'm guessing they will decline substantially over time. Of course, the damage to the GOP is evident.

anyone can insist anything they want on another person,, doesnt mean they are forcing anything,,
Let’s forget the millions of times men have been lied to about the woman being on birth control or the woman telling the man she can’t conceive. I’ve personally known at least a half dozen, many times the women telling her friends she lied.

That doesn't keep some men from insisting on abortion, and weak-willed women going along with it.
I’m not going to say, “ weak willed women”. That’s a bridge way too far and too generalized. We may be talking about a woman who is a “ child”…

Last edited:
Let’s forget the millions of times men have been lied to about the woman being on birth control or the woman telling the man she can’t conceive. I’ve personally known at least a half dozen, many times the women telling her friends she lied.
None of that is Germaine to a woman’s decision to have a baby or not.

In my younger days women scrambled around for someone to marry or gave the child up for adoption. Abortion was virtually unheard of.

We'll have to monitor the number of abortions since Dobbs. I'm guessing they will decline substantially over time. Of course, the damage to the GOP is evident.
Of course they will reportedly decline like they did prior to Roe vWade. They went underground with horrible results. That’s why Roe was instated.

That doesn't keep some men from insisting on abortion, and weak-willed women going along with it.
And it will get worse for women the fewer options they have. Imagine a man with financial superiority insisting on an abortion in a state and situation where it is illegal and adjudged a criminal act.
Regadless of any scenario you can dream up, it’s always worse without pro choice.

Last edited:
Ha ha
I‘m not afraid of women any more than any man ? Are you ?

As does she. Yet she continues to have options.

If she chooses 1, the man has no say. If she chooses the other, that’s solely on her.

Either way, the man is never the decision maker and should not be FORCED to live by HER decision.
If you have to coerce a woman to have sex, you’re a loser. Maybe you need more help yourself.

Forum List

Back