Abortion is murder.

So now you attempt the circular argument, it doesn't work.
Stop trying to force your way into women's wombs, it's theirs not yours.
how am I forcing my way into a womens cooch??

all I am saying is she cant murder her own child because she wants to go to the club or some other lame excuse,,

how am I forcing my way into a womens cooch??

all I am saying is she cant murder her own child because she wants to go to the club or some other lame excuse,,
Who are you to tell her that what you want is greater than her own bodily autonomy?
You don't know what she needs it for, again that's not your business.You don't know where she is going and you aren't God, you don't determine the validity of her reasons.

The moment you decide to interfere with her choice is the moment you try to force your way into her womb.
People like you are weird.

Who are you to tell her that what you want is greater than her own bodily autonomy?
You don't know what she needs it for, again that's not your business.You don't know where she is going and you aren't God, you don't determine the validity of her reasons.

The moment you decide to interfere with her choice is the moment you try to force your way into her womb.
People like you are weird.
shes already prego if she needs an abortion,,

so her autonomy has already accured,,

she doesnt have a right to murder another person let alone her own child,,

shes already prego if she needs an abortion,,

so her autonomy has already accured,,

she doesnt have a right to murder another person let alone her own child,,
Again...you are trying to deny her bodily autonomy. Your opinion has no weight, it's not your womb and she doesn't have a child. She's not trying to murder someone else. You aren't considered intellectually honest because of lies like this.

Again...you are trying to deny her bodily autonomy. Your opinion has no weight, it's not your womb and she doesn't have a child. She's not trying to murder someone else. You aren't considered intellectually honest because of lies like this.
everything you just said is wrong,,

if my opinion holds no weight I wouldnt be wasting my time talking to you,,,

Your opinion has no weight to a strange woman that you do not know and you approaching her and denying her bodily autonomy.

Everything I said is true, hence your dishonest response.
You don't choose for women, they do.
when have I ever approached a women intent on murdering her child??
best you not just make shit up that never happened,,

Your opinion has no weight to a strange woman that you do not know and you approaching her and denying her bodily autonomy.

Everything I said is true, hence your dishonest response.
You don't choose for women, they do.
if my opinion holds no weight why are you trying so hard to silence me??

she doesnt [sic] have a right to murder another person let alone her own child,,
Again...you are trying to deny her bodily autonomy.

What greater violation can there be of a person's “bodily autonomy” than to murder that person in cold blood, which is exactly what you are defending the “right” of a mother to do to her own child?

That's exactly what people like you try to do, we both know it.
Again, stop trying to claw your way into the womb's of women you don't know.
Leave people alone, I did say that you are weird.
when have I tried to get in a womens womb

all I have done is say you cant murder children even if they are your children,,

you saying my opinion has no meaning and I should mind my own business,, is you trying to silence me,,
Once again, you are lying or it's becoming clear not very smart.
You can scream and cry and lie and say you are doing God's work; these are all the lies people like you employ. Nobody cares how long you howl at the moon, no one tells you to shut up, indeed you have the right to say what you say.

You don't have the right to claw you way into women's wombs.

Forum List

Back