Abortion is murder.

thatis true,,

saying you will leave her if she has a child isnt force or coersion,, its just whats going to happen,,
It boils down to how insistent the guy is and how much she wants him to remain with her.

True story. A friend of mine hooked up with a woman who was pregnant by a previous boyfriend. My friend was willing to raise the child as his own if they got married. She insisted on an abortion as she wanted a 'clean start' with him. Last I heard he was having second thoughts about marrying her because of this.

It boils down to how insistent the guy is and how much she wants him to remain with her.

True story. A friend of mine hooked up with a woman who was pregnant by a previous boyfriend. My friend was willing to raise the child as his own if they got married. She insisted on an abortion as she wanted a 'clean start' with him. Last I heard he was having second thoughts about marrying her because of this.
no it doesnt,,

it boils down to whether he physically takes her and holds her down then forces a doctor to perform the abortion,,

Abortion saves us from more unwanted, unloved, uncared-for, future welfare mothers, criminals, and mental cases (and hopefully some lawyers and politicians as well).

By murdering them.

By murdering many who might have turned out as such, along with many others that would have turned out otherwise.

If this was really a valid argument in favor of killing human beings who are deemed likely to be burdensome and detrimental to society, wouldn't it make more sense to kill them after they have proven themselves to be so, rather than long before they have any chance at all to demonstrate what contributions they might make, or what burdens they might become, on society?

Who knows what benefits our society has missed, because someone destined to make some great contribution was instead murdered via abortion?

Bible-citing impresses only the mass formation religious. I am not in that category. A fetus is not a person until it is born. That's but one of the reasons we keep track of birth dates, not conception dates.
you should maybe buy a dictionary and look up tyhe word fetus,,

all it means is the offspring of a human being,,

as for tracking birthdays,, thats because not all gestation lasts the normal time and some are born early and some born later,,

" Go Fuck Yourself , Sincerely Mother Nature "

* Boo Fucking Who *

you should maybe buy a dictionary and look up tyhe word fetus,,
all it means is the offspring of a human being,,
as for tracking birthdays,, thats because not all gestation lasts the normal time and some are born early and some born later,,
The self pity blubbering for anthropocentric arrogance to legitimize defense for illegitimate aggression is an absurd correlation .

" Turkey Trot Non Sense "

* Retarded Cliche Retorts *

OK, Göbbels.
The gobbles directed illegitimate aggression against the life , liberty and pursuit of happiness of other individuals , which has jack boot nothing to do with individuals determining life , liberty and pursuit of happiness for their individual selves .

" Go Fuck Yourself , Sincerely Mother Nature "

* Boo Fucking Who *

The self pity blubbering for anthropocentric arrogance to legitimize defense for illegitimate aggression is an absurd correlation .
so what youre saying is abortion is murder and I triggered you because you like murdering children??

" Conceited Arrogance Of Apex Predator Damned Dirty Apes "

* Awe Go Cry In A Bowl Of Soup *

so what youre saying is abortion is murder and I triggered you because you like murdering children??
A law exists because there is an entity capable of and issues a retort for violations of some legal pretexts .

For example , if a natural law against murder existed with a penalty of death , then immediately upon a murder occurring death of the murder would follow .

Thus your claims that abortion is murder are less valid in justifying to deprive a rite to abortion by individual citizens when the would be mother is not instantly killed by gawd .

As evidence for such events does not exist in nature , then yearn claims of murder only apply within the contexts where a collective state behaves as an entity capable of and issuing a retort for violations of its legal pretexts .

Thus your claims that abortion is murder are technically incorrect and ethically debase and forwarded through yearn willful deceit , blasphemy and ignorance .

On a universal scale of exploitation , the hue mammon ape does not provide an exception from exploitation for inchoate beings , which are those beings lacking a sufficient physical ability for sentience , as sentience is required for suffering which could be a plausible justification to represent another being by proxy .

Last edited:
" Conceited Arrogance Of Apex Predator Damned Dirty Apes "

* Awe Go Cry In A Bowl Of Soup *

A law exists because there is an entity capable of and issues a retort for violations of some legal pretexts .

For example , if a natural law against murder existed with a penalty of death , then immediately upon a murder occurring death of the murder would follow .

Thus your claims that abortion is murder are less valid in justifying to deprive a rite to abortion by individual citizens when the would be mother is not instantly killed by GAWD .

As evidence for such events does not exist in nature , then yearn claims of murder only apply within the contexts where a collective state behaves as an entity capable of and issuing a retort for violations of its legal pretexts .

Thus your claims that abortion is murder are technically incorrect and ethically debase and forwarded through yearn willful deceit , blasphemy and ignorance .

On a universal scale of exploitation , the hue mammon ape does not provide an exception from exploitation for inchoate beings , which are those beings lacking a sufficient physical ability for sentience , as sentience is required for suffering which could be a plausible justification to represent another being by proxy .
everything you just said is wrong,,

executing a murderer is a justified killing and not murder,,

killing an innocent child in the womb is unjusified and therefor murder,,

have a noce day,,

" Libel And Slander Of Claiming Murder Thereby Bearing False Witness Against Neighbors "

* Constitutional Originalism Demonstrates Deceit Of Us Tenth Amendment *

everything you just said is wrong,,
executing a murderer is a justified killing and not murder,,
killing an innocent child in the womb is unjusified and therefor murder,,
have a noce day,,
The abortion choice republican is also a death penalty , as capital punishment , choice republican and both for the same reason , an absence of constitutional protections .

Any sentence to death as capital punishment , albeit by due process - so entitled for having been born , has had its rite to life removed , at which point the individual is subject to the natural freedoms within nature , whereby the perpetrator is killed as a prerogative in nature .

As per us 14th amendment , a us citizen and the onset of state interests in protecting a wright to life begins with a live birth requirement , such that any not born is without constitutional protections , whereby the embryo , or zygote or feet us can be killed by the mother as a prerogative in nature .

There is a difference between without cause abortion and with cause abortion , where with cause abortion is optioned due to developmental anomalies , that are most often determined by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

The abortion anti-choice trope are blubbering that 90% of individuals are optioning not to deliver trisomy pregnancies to term .

We the people reject deceit by sanctimonious sacrosancts and its pretenses to dictate its collective authority through illegitimate aggression against the life , liberty and pursuit of happiness for its individual citizens .

" Libel And Slander Of Claiming Murder Thereby Bearing False Witness Against Neighbors "

* Constitutional Originalism Demonstrates Deceit Of Us Tenth Amendment *

The abortion choice republican is also a death penalty , as capital punishment , choice republican and both for the same reason , an absence of constitutional protections .

Any sentence to death as capital punishment , albeit by due process - so entitled for having been born , has had its rite to life removed , at which point the individual is subject to the natural freedoms within nature , whereby the perpetrator is killed as a prerogative in nature .

As per us 14th amendment , a us citizen and the onset of state interests in protecting a wright to life begins with a live birth requirement , such that any not born is without constitutional protections , whereby the embryo , or zygote or feet us can be killed by the mother as a prerogative in nature .

There is a difference between without cause abortion and with cause abortion , where with cause abortion is optioned due to developmental anomalies , that are most often determined by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of pregnancy .

The abortion anti-choice trope are blubbering that 90% of individuals are optioning not to deliver trisomy pregnancies to term .

We the people reject deceit by sanctimonious sacrosancts and its pretenses to dictate its collective authority through illegitimate aggression against the life , liberty and pursuit of happiness for its individual citizens .
I understand your confusion,,

I just cant do anything to fix it,, thats all on yu

youre not minding your own business so why should he??
Your stupidity on display...not surprising.
Here's the difference, if a woman wants to have an abortion that between her, her doctor and the God she worships if any. It's not my or your fucking business to push our beliefs and onjections onto the rights of another person.

You people want the right to choose how others live their life.
I leave people the fuck alone, too bad you don't.

Your stupidity on display...not surprising.
Here's the difference, if a woman wants to have an abortion that between her, her doctor and the God she worships if any. It's not my or your fucking business to push our beliefs and onjections onto the rights of another person.

You people want the right to choose how others live their life.
I leave people the fuck alone, too bad you don't.
when innocent children are being abused or killed its everyones business,,

didnt you get the memo???

Forum List

Back