Abortion is murder.

Once again, you are lying or it's becoming clear not very smart.
You can scream and cry and lie and say you are doing God's work; these are all the lies people like you employ. Nobody cares how long you howl at the moon, no one tells you to shut up, indeed you have the right to say what you say.

You don't have the right to claw you way into women's wombs.
when did I ever say I am doing gods work???

I said people like you but now I see that you are playing games.

Keep out of women's wombs, it's not your business.
as long as women dont ry and murder their children I will mind my own business,,

until then abortion is murder and I stand against it,,

when did I say I was working for god??

I am standing up for children,, if god wants to do the same thing I am fine with that,,

An innocent human being, killed in cold blood, for no reason sufficient to justify the taking of a human life.

How is such a person not a victim?
Because, by way of your ignorance, you have no understanding of words. Words have meaning, and you are not informed enough for an intelligent discussion over words. You are referring to an unborn fetus as a person. That's not a possibility because, by definition, the two are not the same. Your ignorance has given you away.

as long as women dont ry and murder their children I will mind my own business,,

I am standing up for children,, if god wants to do the same thing I am fine with that,,
You are wildly ignorant over words. By definition, a fetus is not a child. Stop spreading uninformed information.

Because, by way of your ignorance, you have no understanding of words. Words have meaning, and you are not informed enough for an intelligent discussion over words. You are referring to an unborn fetus as a person. That's not a possibility because, by definition, the two are not the same. Your ignorance has given you away.
do you even know what the definition of fetus is??

cause if you did you wouldnt have said what you just did,,

buy a dictionary,,

An immature human being. A human being who has not yet reached the point of adulthood.
No, that is wrong, by definition. There is no such thing. An immature human being, and fetus are not the same thing. Why are people so stupid overthis?

No, that is wrong, by definition. There is no such thing. An immature human being, and fetus are not the same thing. Why are people so stupid overthis?
did you look up the word fetus in a dictionary??
cause you got it wrong,,

you look up the word fetus in a dictionary??
cause you got it wrong,,
Nope! I posted it;

Fetus​

78 languages
Tools

did

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the stage of prenatal development. For other uses, see Fetus (disambiguation).
"Foetus" redirects here. For the band, see Foetus (band). For the film, see Foetus (film).
Developmental stage theories
Development and psychology
Biological milestones
Stages
Human growth
and development
Part of a series on
  • 16px-Psi2.svg.png
    Psychology portal
A fetus or foetus (/ˈfiːtəs/; pl.: fetuses, feti, foetuses, or foeti) is the unborn offspring that develops from an animal embryo.[1] Following embryonic development the fetal stage of development takes place. In human prenatal development, fetal development begins from the ninth week after fertilization (or eleventh week gestational age) and continues until birth. Prenatal development is a continuum, with no clear defining feature distinguishing an embryo from a fetus. However, a fetus is characterized by the presence of all the major body organs, though they will not yet be fully developed and functional and some not yet situated in their final anatomical location.

You seem to have misspelled “made up a bullshit”
You aren't saying anything for a reason. You reached a dead end, because you have no where to go with your argument. You live in a world of make believe by taking various words out of context, then tying them together. Only an uneducated fool would do such a thing.

You're circling around idiocy. Why?

did you look up the word fetus in a dictionary??
cause you got it wrong,,
So, you run from the battle and your own ignorance. Lol! No one is surprised. You people are too easy. Not because I'm good, but because this is a no win argument for these anti-abortion quacks.

And Bob Blaylock hits the thumbs down button like he has something to counter. Lol! What a joke and a loser.

Forum List

Back