Abortion is murder.

And Bob Blaylock hits the thumbs down button like he has something to counter. Lol! What a joke and a loser.
They can never have an honest discussion because their entire premise is based on a lie.
I personally don't believe in abortion for my religious reasons, but I stated earlier the choice for a women is between her doctor, herself and the God she worships if any.
I live in America and believe a woman has bodily autonomy whether I support her choices or not.

They can never have an honest discussion because their entire premise is based on a lie.
I personally don't believe in abortion for my religious reasons, but I stated earlier the choice for a women is between her doctor, herself and the God she worships if any.
I live in America and believe a woman has bodily autonomy whether I support her choices or not.
why doesnt the child being murdered have a say??

THIS is NOT "her body" that was or will be butchered!!!
An infant is a human being, NOT "a choice."
Men are in prison for these murders but you excuse women?

```6 month old baby aborted.jpg

THIS is NOT "her body" that was or will be butchered!!!
An infant is a human being, NOT "a choice."
Men are in prison for these murders but you excuse women?

View attachment 864289
So for people who are unaware. This propaganda picture is a 6 month termination that occurs less than 1% of all abortions performed in America and usually for the life of the mother or catastrophic health conditions of the fetus.
The moment someone tries to throw a picture like this in your face and claim that this is a common practice, just know that they are be outright dishonest and lying.

So for people who are unaware. This propaganda picture is a 6 month termination that occurs less than 1% of all abortions performed in America and usually for the life of the mother or catastrophic health conditions of the fetus.
The moment someone tries to throw a picture like this in your face and claim that this is a common practice, just know that they are be outright dishonest and lying.

It's still an innocent human being that was murdered in cold blood.

Yeah..medical science disagrees with you but yeah ok.
Propagandist can say anything they like.
what science is that?? do you have a link??

everything I have seen states life begins at conception and a fetus is the offspring of a human being, which means its the child of the mother that carries it,,

what science is that?? do you have a link??

everything I have seen states life begins at conception and a fetus is the offspring of a human being, which means its the child of the mother that carries it,,

From the "CLEVELAND CLINIC" and I can post the same information from any legitimate and reputable hospital, doctor or other health care provider.

Forum List

Back