Abortion is murder.

I think we will see that considering the new restrictions on abortion. Women will begin to be more careful.
If women were offered total support without condemnation in whatever they decide, there would be fewer abortions. The includes birth control.

If women were offered total support without condemnation in whatever they decide, there would be fewer abortions. The includes birth control.
The fact remains that women are horniest when they are fertile. I think it screws up their thinking. There are other reasons why single women knowingly risk pregnancy as well.

The fact remains that women are horniest when they are fertile. I think it screws up their thinking.
While men are horniest much of time. That’s why their thinking is fked up most of the time around this issue.

Last edited:
I think we will see that considering the new restrictions on abortion. Women will begin to be more careful.
Considering the new restrictions in some states, we’ve already seen what will happen. More women were pissed and voted accordingly.

Considering the new restrictions in some states, we’ve already seen what will happen. More women were pissed and voted accordingly.
That's an understandable first reaction, but deep in their minds I'm sure they're thinking more about prevention.

Men have no more rights about a women‘s pregnancy than he has around sex with the woman. His participation in any involvement only begins when asked.
That doesn't keep some men from insisting on abortion, and weak-willed women going along with it.

Men have no more rights about a women‘s pregnancy than he has around sex with the woman. His participation in any involvement only begins when asked.

As does she. Yet she continues to have options.

If she chooses 1, the man has no say. If she chooses the other, that’s solely on her.

Either way, the man is never the decision maker and should not be FORCED to live by HER decision.

Forum List

Back