Abortion nuts busted

Since when does an indictment prove anything other than one is not a protected Democrat running for President?

If anyone wants to change the mind of Pro-Choicers, take a page from Father Gomez, who led a Mass for Unborn Children in L.A. this weekend. It was very moving. I'm a pro-choicer, but he knows how to speak to abortion. Without hate. Reminding us of the potential lost. The people behind the Planned Parenthood videos were obviously playing dirty from the beginning, and I'm glad they got called on it.
Anyone who is against abortion should support Planned Parenthood for its birth control efforts. No pregnancy, no abortion needed.

If anyone wants to change the mind of Pro-Choicers, take a page from Father Gomez, who led a Mass for Unborn Children in L.A. this weekend. It was very moving. I'm a pro-choicer, but he knows how to speak to abortion. Without hate. Reminding us of the potential lost. The people behind the Planned Parenthood videos were obviously playing dirty from the beginning, and I'm glad they got called on it.
Anyone who is against abortion should support Planned Parenthood for its birth control efforts. No pregnancy, no abortion needed.
As a catholic I will never suggest that people use birth control, but like every other Catholic I have ever met I will support a persons right top use it.

That being said, it is sad that so many people find the murder of the unborn to be a morally adequate solution to temporary problems. History is full of women who had children out of wedlock and yet overcame these problems to go on and succeed.

As a catholic I will never suggest that people use birth control, but like every other Catholic I have ever met I will support a persons right top use it.

That being said, it is sad that so many people find the murder of the unborn to be a morally adequate solution to temporary problems. History is full of women who had children out of wedlock and yet overcame these problems to go on and succeed.
And there's many who did not. How about letting THEM make the choice.

History is also full of unwanted children who endure incredible hardship.

And there's many who did not. How about letting THEM make the choice.

How about if they make a choice they can't afford letting them deal with the consequences of that choice? That's right, you don't believe in personal responsibility just the ability to make choices that are personally irresponsible.

You are right...it would be wrong to convict people in our minds before an actual conviction.....now, where were you when these videos first came out and there were all those threads convicting PP?
I have been right here calling for a criminal investigation and trial if warranted.

Where were you when Paula Deen, Phil Robertson, Don Imus and countless others who crossed libtards lines of PC Verbotten words?

That's a leftist mindset....life might be hard, just kill the little thing and save it from a hard life
Yes, in the libtard view of life, the only real evil, other than racism, is to suffer pain, and so it is better to painlessly kill an unborn child than to let it live a life of pain.

But all life is pain, and the pain helps us to grow, something bed wetting libtards living in Mommy's basement have never grasped.

Oh, and there is now medical evidence that late term abortions do inflict pain on the unborn as they are given no anesthetic as they are torn limb from limb.

Forum List

Back