Abortion nuts busted

That's a leftist mindset....life might be hard, just kill the little thing and save it from a hard life
Yes, in the libtard view of life, the only real evil, other than racism, is to suffer pain, and so it is better to painlessly kill an unborn child than to let it live a life of pain.

But all life is pain, and the pain helps us to grow, something bed wetting libtards living in Mommy's basement have never grasped.

Oh, and there is now medical evidence that late term abortions do inflict pain on the unborn as they are given no anesthetic as they are torn limb from limb.

Sadly abortion is not painless for the child....

the abortion loving nut would be you and all who thinks this ok. when did abortion mills become protected over the CITIZENS in the country? you people are sick and so is this thread

You know what I'm anti abortion for me and my family and friends, and I will do my best to talk someone out of it, but who am I to tell other people what to do, and who are you?

What is it to you if that lady across town that you don't know is having an abortion?? Her biggest crime is having unprotected sex and having an unwanted pregnancy, and possibly HIV or one of the other various VD's.

But if a libtard cant see or hear that suffering, to them it doesnt exist.

Anyone that does it or supports it is a low life form, there is no other way to put it. Killing the most innocent of all

I find it funny you can careless about the living and more about what is happening in someone's else uterus. You are judging people you don't even know, you are the low life.

Anyone that does it or supports it is a low life form, there is no other way to put it. Killing the most innocent of all

I find it funny you can careless about the living and more about what is happening in someone's else uterus. You are judging people you don't even know, you are the low life.

Coming from a Jew hater that means very little to me...lowlife

You know what I'm anti abortion for me and my family and friends, and I will do my best to talk someone out of it, but who am I to tell other people what to do, and who are you?

Yes, who are we to tell anyone to not murder the innocent?

How dare we?

roflmao

Irishlady is being a morally responsible person and following her conscience.

Are you?

Where does this come from?

Where does this come from?

Read some of her comments...you'll soon see

Yes, who are we to tell anyone to not murder the innocent?

How dare we?

roflmao

Yes how dare you to push your religious beliefs on others. Unless its one of your kids or family or friend , its none of your business.

Coming from a Arab hater your opinion means nothing to me. By the way, Jews do not believe a life is a life till that baby takes its first breath. you worship what or should I say who you do not know.

Yes how dare you to push your religious beliefs on others. Unless its one of your kids or family or friend , its none of your business.
Having a society where the murder of innocent people is allowed is most certainly my business, dear.

History is also full of unwanted children who endure incredible hardship.

And it makes us stronger, dude.

That's a leftist mindset....life might be hard, just kill the little thing and save it from a hard life
that why those types of people in our society will be going to hell . maybe they'll see all the 58MILLION aborted babies before they go

Let them go, I'm sure you will be spitting on them from heaven, or will you deny them that as well.

Coming from a Arab hater your opinion means nothing to me. By the way, Jews do not believe a life is a life till that baby takes its first breath. you worship what or should I say who you do not know.
The unborn baby is alive, no matter what a religion may state about its moment of ensoulment.

Forum List

Back