Abortion nuts busted

They are myopic to the nth degree. They cant see how US actions lead to bad things happening.

Try explaining the US role in creating Central American narco states and then link that to immigration issues.Their heads explode.
Let's put all the cards on the table, shall we.

* That is a Nation that calls suicide bombers "cowards". The population believes it.
That is a Nation that says it brought "Democracy" to Irak. The population believes it.
That is a Nation that lied about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and the population believed it.
That is a Nation that later said the invasion had nothing to do with weapons but that the whole operation was about "regime change". The population believes it.
That is a Nation that invaded Vietnam and claimed it was at the behest of the Vietnamese people. The population believes it.
That is a Nation that says their President was elected by Russia. The population believes it.
That is a Nation that says its' former President was not an American citizen. The population believes that too.

Shall I go on?

They are myopic to the nth degree. They cant see how US actions lead to bad things happening.

Try explaining the US role in creating Central American narco states and then link that to immigration issues.Their heads explode.

* That is a Nation that calls suicide bombers "cowards". The population believes it.
That is a Nation that says it brought "Democracy" to Irak. The population believes it.
That is a Nation that lied about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and the population believed it.
That is a Nation that later said the invasion had nothing to do with weapons but that the whole operation was about "regime change". The population believes it.
That is a Nation that invaded Vietnam and claimed it was at the behest of the Vietnamese people. The population believes it.
That is a Nation that says their President was elected by Russia. The population believes it.
That is a Nation that says its' former President was not an American citizen. The population believes that too.

Shall I go on?
What the hell is your point?

Something is truly wrong when some buffoon (like this Melissa Ohden) thinks that abortion is the basis for bringing women out of the dark and into the light ... and who also thinks that every living and breathing human on the planet is a survivor of .... uhh .... not being dead.

I'm a survivor too. I divorced my first wife before she succeeded in making me crazy with her irrational and illogical convictions. In fact, all of you are survivors in that she never learned how to print posters with disinformation like the one above.

Shall I go on?
I made several. Which one went over your head? :26:

Shall I go on?
You made none. And all of your list can be debated by reasonable people. Nothing you listed pertains to the topic.

troll.jpg

Shall I go on?
I cant say anything. We voted for brexit.

Shall I go on?
You made none. And all of your list can be debated by reasonable people. Nothing you listed pertains to the topic.
You can debate as much as you like but the fact remains that everything on my list is true. If you want to split hairs on any of them do it with someone who will oblige you. Furthermore, that response of mine is very much in line with the discussion-in-development of this topic and if you read post # 98 (by the OP himself) it may silence you.

Shall I go on?
I cant say anything. We voted for brexit.
Didn't you?

As a catholic I will never suggest that people use birth control, but like every other Catholic I have ever met I will support a persons right to use it.
You are always flirting with the left. What's wrong with you?
You call it MURDER, but you ""support" the right to murder.
I see.
No, you don't see.

I support the right of women to take BIRTH CONTROL, not abortion.

But as to abortion, for me the question is when ensoulment takes place. The church says we do not know when that happens, so we should not chance it being murder to allow abortion in the first trimester, before the unborn child has a fully functioning brain and nervous system.

As an American who believes in secular government and a secular system of laws, I dont know that it is right to remove the choice of abortion in the first trimester. The moral imperative of the church is valid over my personal conduct, but not as a rational basis for our secular system of laws.

There are many moral imperatives that should not be made into secular law.

As a catholic I will never suggest that people use birth control, but like every other Catholic I have ever met I will support a persons right to use it.
You are always flirting with the left. What's wrong with you?
You call it MURDER, but you ""support" the right to murder.
I see.
No, you don't see.

I support the right of women to take BIRTH CONTROL, not abortion.

But as to abortion, for me the question is when ensoulment takes place. The church says we do not know when that happens, so we should not chance it being murder to allow abortion in the first trimester, before the unborn child has a fully functioning brain and nervous system.

As an American who believes in secular government and a secular system of laws, I dont know that it is right to remove the choice of abortion in the first trimester. The moral imperative of the church is valid over my personal conduct, but not as a rational basis for our secular system of laws.

There are many moral imperatives that should not be made into secular law.
A very intelligent response.

Forum List

Back