Abortion rate at lowest level since Roe V Wade

Yet neither you nor he has explained why.
Please?
They like violence and murder.
This thread is like discussing abortion at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.
That would be fucking insane!
Sadly, goose is right. I once read about this women that has had multiple abortions simply because she enjoyed killing. Said all women should try it. Or something to that effect. It was a long time ago.
I believe that was fake news, TN. Abortions are physically painful (purposely so) and even if you didn't mind, emotionally, I don't think many women would have multiple abortions for the fun of it.
Just telling you what I read. You can believe it or not, Ms. Optimist... But there are some fucked up people in this world!
Okay, honey, when you've had an iced tea spoon rammed into your undilated cervix without any anesthetic and had the sides of your uterus scraped, come back and we'll talk about it. But you're right, there are masochists. I've heard of that.

Fetus is in the latin language after all. It means fruitful or newly delivered. Saying it means "offspring" is derived from the middle English translation :thup:

U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade
The abortion rate in the United States fell to its lowest level since the historic Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision legalized abortion nationwide, a new report finds.
The report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports legalized abortion, puts the rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age (ages 15-44) in 2014. That's the lowest recorded rate since the Roe decision in 1973. The abortion rate has been declining for decades — down from a peak of 29.3 in 1980 and 1981.
The report also finds that in 2013, the total number of abortions nationwide fell below 1 million for the first time since the mid-1970s. In 2014 — the most recent year with data available — the number fell a bit more, to 926,200. The overall number had peaked at more than 1.6 million abortions in 1990, according to Guttmacher.

Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life, said she has her doubts about the Guttmacher report — since the data come from surveys of abortion providers — but accepts the overall conclusion. She emphasized the impact of new regulations on clinics and laws requiring women seeking abortions to get an ultrasound, which she said are having a "real, measurable impact on abortion."

The Guttmacher report says abortions restrictions do appear to be a factor in the declining numbers in some states. But principal research scientist Rachel Jones, lead author of the report, said that's not the whole story. She noted that abortion declined in almost every state, and "having fewer clinics didn't always translate into having fewer abortions."
A more important driver of the declining abortion rate, Jones said, appears to be improved access to contraception, particularly long-acting birth control options like IUDs. She noted that women in the United States have been using the highly-effective devices in growing numbers for more than a decade, and said the declining birthrate suggests more women are preventing unwanted pregnancies.
I am "pro-choice" or whatever bullshit moniker you want to put on it, but less abortions are a good thing!

So 15 dead babies per 1000 women is acceptable?
15 dead babies? Where did you see that?

Fewer babies being killed....

They are not babies... It is like me shooting someone and trying to claim I shot a corpse...
What are they then? Toaster ovens? :lol:

Fetus... This seems a bit elementary...

Actually, "fetus" is the Latin word for "child". They mean the same thing as infant, baby, etc.
That would be "puer". "fetus" isn't in the latin language, apparently. I just looked it up.

Latin Definitions for: fetus (Latin Search) - Latin Dictionary and Grammar Resources - Latdict

U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade
The abortion rate in the United States fell to its lowest level since the historic Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision legalized abortion nationwide, a new report finds.
The report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports legalized abortion, puts the rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age (ages 15-44) in 2014. That's the lowest recorded rate since the Roe decision in 1973. The abortion rate has been declining for decades — down from a peak of 29.3 in 1980 and 1981.
The report also finds that in 2013, the total number of abortions nationwide fell below 1 million for the first time since the mid-1970s. In 2014 — the most recent year with data available — the number fell a bit more, to 926,200. The overall number had peaked at more than 1.6 million abortions in 1990, according to Guttmacher.

Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life, said she has her doubts about the Guttmacher report — since the data come from surveys of abortion providers — but accepts the overall conclusion. She emphasized the impact of new regulations on clinics and laws requiring women seeking abortions to get an ultrasound, which she said are having a "real, measurable impact on abortion."

The Guttmacher report says abortions restrictions do appear to be a factor in the declining numbers in some states. But principal research scientist Rachel Jones, lead author of the report, said that's not the whole story. She noted that abortion declined in almost every state, and "having fewer clinics didn't always translate into having fewer abortions."
A more important driver of the declining abortion rate, Jones said, appears to be improved access to contraception, particularly long-acting birth control options like IUDs. She noted that women in the United States have been using the highly-effective devices in growing numbers for more than a decade, and said the declining birthrate suggests more women are preventing unwanted pregnancies.
I am "pro-choice" or whatever bullshit moniker you want to put on it, but less abortions are a good thing!

Well I have to say, this is exiting. It's like in 1945 when the gasing of Jews fell to the lowest rate during the entire war.
We won that too....

Humans need genocide. It makes them feel alive somehow.

At least, according to history it seems to be our nature.

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
I don't want to kill anyone, but you won't see me put up a fight to keep libturds around.

ok but what are you winning?

They are not babies... It is like me shooting someone and trying to claim I shot a corpse...

Actually, "fetus" is the Latin word for "child". They mean the same thing as infant, baby, etc.

Apart from it doesn't
Word Origin
C14: from Latin: offspring, brood
the definition of fetus
FAKE NEWS

By the way we speak English and use a lot of words from Latin which doesn't mean the term in Latin

That would be "puer". "fetus" isn't in the latin language, apparently. I just looked it up.

Latin Definitions for: fetus (Latin Search) - Latin Dictionary and Grammar Resources - Latdict
middle English isn't actual latin, apparently.

Apart from it doesn't
Word Origin
the definition of fetus
FAKE NEWS

By the way we speak English and use a lot of words from Latin which doesn't mean the term in Latin
So it's not a toaster oven?

Apart from it doesn't
Word Origin
the definition of fetus
FAKE NEWS

WRONG!! I posed the dictionary.

ok but what are you winning?

View attachment 107082

Again, not speaking Latin... We are speaking English...

Quarantine comes from the French "qarante" for 40.

Hazard comes from the Arabic "al zahr" which means "the dice".

Lemur comes from a Latin word that means "spirit of the dead".

Nice comes from a Latin word meaning "ignorant"

Fetus is in the latin language after all. It means fruitful or newly delivered. Saying it means "offspring" is derived from the middle English translation :thup:

No, fetus is code for "not human yet"< kinda like calling Jews vermin or slaves in the deep south glorified apes.

View attachment 107082

Again, not speaking Latin... We are speaking English...

Quarantine comes from the French "qarante" for 40.

Hazard comes from the Arabic "al zahr" which means "the dice".

Lemur comes from a Latin word that means "spirit of the dead".

Nice comes from a Latin word meaning "ignorant"

Then you are claiming they are toaster ovens.

I believe in abortion only in the case of rape, incest or if the mothers life is in danger from the pregnancy. The rest is convenience murder

middle English isn't actual latin, apparently.

Is Middle English the language spoken of by the folks of Middle Earth as in Lord of the Ring?

Okay, honey, when you've had an iced tea spoon rammed into your undilated cervix without any anesthetic and had the sides of your uterus scraped, come back and we'll talk about it.
Ouch and totally gross, congratulations honey your posts have now earned you a PG-17 rating for overly graphic descriptions of medical proceedings in ones naughty regions.

Okay, honey, when you've had an iced tea spoon rammed into your undilated cervix without any anesthetic and had the sides of your uterus scraped, come back and we'll talk about it.
Ouch and totally gross, congratulations honey your posts have now earned you a PG-17 rating for overly graphic descriptions of medical proceedings in ones naughty regions.

They must not know this is a safe zone.

Definitions:

1. bearing young, breeding
  2. conception
  3. laying (egg)
  4. |birth/bringing forth young

Again not babies or infants like you stated...

FAKE NEWS

Forum List

Back