Abortion. The hill the GOP will die on in 2024.

A young woman in Colorado who was raped in 1965 wasn't ready to be a mother, either.

But she didn't murder her baby. She put her baby up for adoption, and that's how I have a sister.
All the women I knocked up gave the kids up for adoption. I just learned about three of them recently (one I already knew about).

Making 'right to life' a political issue will likely cost the GOP seats as well as the POTUS election. They should have left it to the woman, her doctor, and God years ago. Even most republicans favor some form of choice in this regard.
BS

your love of baby murdering is blinding you to a few facts:

Trump was the most upfront about the pro life cause candidate we ever saw.. yet he got elected in 2016

Then he won even more votes in 2020

I know... the election that year wasn't stolen... ho hum.. you people who refuse to look at FACTs are boring to me... There's no way that dementia corn pop won legitimately... I have checked out the numbers and the evidence

It's more like the left thinks baby murder is the winning ticket
that's a true story

Trump won despite being very outspoken about being pro life

But the baby murder - supporting dims and RINOs... they just want to derail a pro-life candidate

Maybe we should abort them out of the public arena..

BS

your love of baby murdering is blinding you to a few facts:

Trump was the most upfront about the pro life cause candidate we ever saw.. yet he got elected in 2016

Then he won even more votes in 2020

I know... the election that year wasn't stolen... ho hum.. you people who refuse to look at FACTs are boring to me... There's no way that dementia corn pop won legitimately... I have checked out the numbers and the evidence
I'm pro-life. I just don't think abortion should be a political issue as it will mean huge losses for the Right.

Abortion rights weren't an issue in 2016 or 2020.

Last edited:
I'm pro-life. I just don't think abortion should be a political issue as it will mean huge losses for the Right.

Abortion rights weren't an issue in 2016 or 2020.
Who are you trying to fool?

Here are your exact words from OP

They should have left it to the woman, her doctor, and God years ago. Even most republicans favor some form of choice in this regard.

You don't leave the decision to murder up to those inclined to murder

:omg:

They should have left it to the woman, her doctor, and God years ago. Even most republicans favor some form of choice in this regard.
I stand by those words.
You don't leave the decision to murder up to those inclined to murder
Sure you do, and they have to live with their decision, we don't. Most Americans favor some form of abortion rights. I'm pro-life but I haven't lost a minute of sleep over abortion, ever. Actually, I don't lose sleep over any of our problems.

Last edited:
All the women I knocked up gave the kids up for adoption. I just learned about three of them recently (one I already knew about).
Edit.
Only one gave up the child. The others raised them at home.

Politicians have no right to tell women what to do with their bodies. It is not between the doctor, woman and the local politician.

:rolleyes:

Here is the corrected version,

Politicians have no right to tell Americans what to do with their bodies. It is not between the doctor, woman and the local politician.

Now it is reasonable.

I stand by those words.

Sure you do, and they have to live with their decision, we don't. Most Americans favor some form of abortion rights. I'm pro-life but I haven't lost a minute of sleep over abortion, ever. Actually, I don't lose sleep over any of our problems.
quit saying you are pro life.

you're just adding: willing to LIE to your lib resume

You don't lose sleep over it because it is not you in the womb about to be slaughtered... w/o anesthesia.

Every woman has control over her body. She has t he right to not have a child

BEFORE

she has one.

No one has any natural right to murder another person because she made some social mistake... which, by the way, all humans do. But you would give one group the power over life / death... (it takes a man to make a baby also)

"Thou shalt not murder"

God does not change...

Why are we not encouraging and propping up women who don't have kids? That's the real way to end abortion.

Making 'right to life' a political issue will likely cost the GOP seats as well as the POTUS election. They should have left it to the woman, her doctor, and God years ago. Even most republicans favor some form of choice in this regard.

I wish they would die on that hill, I'm willing to, but they'll fold like they always do.

You're not pro-life if you accept the current status quo.

SO RRY.jpg

Reps are useless. Doesn't really matter. Reps just slow down the slide down the shidder. Let's get on with the implosion.

1.jpeg

So get out there and promote women not having kids. Educate them. Then abortion goes away on its own. If there's no life to abort it's game over for pro choicers.
True. Women just need to keep their panties on until it's safe to have sex. Problem solved.

I stand by those words.

Politically abortion helps the republican party as well as hurting it

Yes there is the under 30 unmarried slut vote

But without abortion how many of these party girls would have been born and reach voting age by now?

Forum List

Back