Abortion. The hill the GOP will die on in 2024.

OK, as long as you know its a state issue.
I understand that is the ruling. It is better than the previous rulings (Roe v. Wade, Doe v. Bolton, Planned Parenthood v. Casey)

However, I do not agree with it being merely a state issue. As I did not agree slavery was a state issue.

States are not to allow violations of basic civil rights, being deprived of the right to life, liberty, and property without due process.

See Amendment V; Amendment XIV

Making 'right to life' a political issue will likely cost the GOP seats as well as the POTUS election. They should have left it to the woman, her doctor, and God years ago. Even most republicans favor some form of choice in this regard.

FuVTV4QXgAQaUEK

I understand that is the ruling. It is better than the previous rulings (Roe v. Wade, Doe v. Bolton, Planned Parenthood v. Casey)

However, I do not agree with it being merely a state issue. As I did not agree slavery was a state issue.

States are not to allow violations of basic civil rights, being deprived of the right to life, liberty, and property without due process.

If anyone's vote hinges on murdering babies they probably shouldn't vote

You will never win this argument as the vast majority wants some abortion allowance in the states better to compromise as this is a SECULAR nation which is what you are ignoring in favor of a religious position which was supposed to be based on a new world outside of this one......

If you and your family and fellow religious believers avoid abortions no problem but don't try to shove your morality onto others.

The big mistake from democrats is pushing abortion on demand which is stupid because about 99% of abortions are in the first 16 weeks while part of the Republican base is allowing limited abortions and another part of the base says zero abortions......

I've already addressed your lie about this being a religious issue.

How many innocent children every day, every year, do you want me to regard as acceptable to have them murdered in cold blood?

We won the argument about slavery, even though you and your fellow Democrap scum still think you own black people, or at least their votes and political loyalty.

We will eventually win the argument on abortion, as well.

OK, you know more than the USSC?
See you in court. <g>
Got standing?

GOP agenda

The democrat Left is about to get rolled-back in 2025.
From their MSM propaganda networks
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values & religious beliefs
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards, calling parents “domestic terrorists”
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights
to their voter fraud networks
to their hatred of religions, calling Catholics “domestic terrorists”
to their war on Christmas
to their hatred of the Founding Fathers
to their fake history and racism
to their drag shows in grade schools
to their late term abortions
To the FBI spying on Catholics
to their hatred of Patriotism, the American flag, and THE 4TH OF JULY

Roe, Roe, Roe your vote, against the GOP, is a real thing.
I've never been quite sure of this. I can definitely see that more young people will be motivated to get out and vote, and that might be enough for the Democrats.

But as for the rest of the country, the question to me has always been where abortion sits on the priority list for most people. I'm guessing it's not top three or five for most, so it's tough to say there's a direct correlation such that it would actually change anyone's vote.

I guess we'll find out.

"Right to life" is a civil rights issue. Abortion violates civil rights. Human rights are not to be violated, ever. The proper role of governments are to secure rights, not violate rights, nor fund the violation of rights, nor turn a blind eye to the violation of rights.
Outta the park, Alan Stallion. And its a home run!

Making 'right to life' a political issue will likely cost the GOP seats as well as the POTUS election. They should have left it to the woman, her doctor, and God years ago. Even most republicans favor some form of choice in this regard.
Don't you mean the hill that many children will die on?

I've never been quite sure of this. I can definitely see that more young people will be motivated to get out and vote, and that might be enough for the Democrats.

But as for the rest of the country, the question to me has always been where abortion sits on the priority list for most people. I'm guessing it's not top three or five for most, so it's tough to say there's a direct correlation such that it would actually change anyone's vote.

I guess we'll find out.
It is a big deal for young people. My age not so much. But I remember. My GF had to fly from NE to NY back in '71, before RvsW. We were 16.

It's a growing issue that will greatly affect the 2024 national elections. I'm just bringing it to the forums, along with an opinion I've held for many years.
Like I said, YOURE the one who needs an issue and you b live this will win you votes

Forum List

Back