Abortion

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

Hating humanity is demonic.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
You can’t handle talking about teachers pay and you can’t stand talking about abortion

I believe you have blocked me so this is for everyone else. We know a human seed is a little more precious to us than a cow or chicken egg is but to a momma cow or chicken they care more about their babies than they do our seeds.

We just don’t think it’s murder. And it’s a necessary evil.

I do wish deplorables would instead make better choices and not get pregnant but since they do I’m glad so many of choose to not add to the population. Or overpopulation

It isn’t their body that they are aborting. Do you know anything about DNA?
I think that it's up to the individual woman to decide, not a bunch of strangers. That makes no sense.
It’s not her life to take.
Not everyone sees it like that. You want to force your religion on everyone.
I haven’t mentioned religion, Taz.

You don’t need to follow a religion to know it is wrong to end a human life.
Some people feel the same way about us killing cows. I actually agree more with them than I do you. It’s just a human seed. It’s not a precious life yet. Just a seed.

The sooner the better. I don’t like them to be too developed when they are aborted.

It’s just a life. I feel more sorry for the deer I shoot. Poor thing.

Pay poor and middle class people more and you’ll see less people aborting. Make having kids real cheap you’ll see more babies born. You won’t do that so abortion it is.
A seed isn't life. It's a seed.

You seem to be equating a human life to a cow or deer, right? Do you think they are equal? I don't. Do you think it is wrong to end all life no matter what? That would certainly be the highest standard. But we will have to eat plants which are living. So we are still going to kill something. If we look at nature we see animals eating other animals, so it does appear to be part of the natural order, right? Sure it does. So we are still left with the belief that killing is wrong and we still do it. We don't need to rationalize that eating animals and plants is just, only necessary. It would seem to me the line would be drawn at unnecessary killing.

So why didn’t the all republican government ban abortion? They have a chance now. Why won’t they? Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

why aren't men able to not include sperm when having sex, it is a biological annomily nothing more - oddly, bing said he had a vasectomy as though that is not preventing by intervention the same result, an abortion.

roe v wade - took sex out of religious zealots control over people and how they live their lives, that is what they hate not being able to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

the zealots initially claimed anything anatomical was evil they preferred death over an appendectomy - abortion is a necessity of physiological constraints not of free will.
So why haven’t republicans banned abortion? They must not agree abortion is murder.
A better question is why didn't they pass a law restricting the federal government from interfering with state abortion laws.

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
You mean the god who drowned nearly all of humanity? You want his help?
Why do you keep reading allegorical accounts literally?

It isn’t their body that they are aborting. Do you know anything about DNA?
I think that it's up to the individual woman to decide, not a bunch of strangers. That makes no sense.

You don’t even see you used religion here? It’s her body and her seed to abort.
No. I don't see any religion in it at all. I do see tons of DNA evidence and science though.

So why didn’t the all republican government ban abortion? They have a chance now. Why won’t they? Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

why aren't men able to not include sperm when having sex, it is a biological annomily nothing more - oddly, bing said he had a vasectomy as though that is not preventing by intervention the same result, an abortion.

roe v wade - took sex out of religious zealots control over people and how they live their lives, that is what they hate not being able to persecute and victimize the innocent.

the zealots initially claimed anything anatomical was evil they preferred death over an appendectomy - abortion is a necessity of physiological constraints not of free will.
So why haven’t republicans banned abortion? They must not agree abortion is murder.

they had the congress, white house and scotus - they just pander for christian votes and the christians drown themselves in martyrdom, it never occurred to either to actually do something ... maybe the country by a solid majority approves of early stage abortion as a choice had something to do with it. at any rate they lost the house so any cursive legislation against early stage abortion for all intensive purposes is going nowhere.

A woman who kills her own child will be psychologically damaged for the rest of her life.
as much as eating a steak or having scrambled eggs.
I kind of agree. I know women who abort are haunted by what would that baby have looked like and become but had they had to do it over again 99% of them would do it again.

And conservatives don’t want to pay for these poor kids food school or healthcare so how can they have a say in it if they are unwilling to help pay for these kids? To then judge these bad mothers. Screw that.

First they just say they won’t help pay for poor women to have abortions.

Republicans love poor people giving birth to low wage workers. But they will only hire the dark ones to do blue collar work.
You are like a bleating sheep in animal farm with your republicans don't want to pay for poor kids food school or healthcare BS. I don't see any poor kids dying in the streets from lack of food, healthcare or school, ya big old drama queen. Besides, you don't give a crap about them anyway. I've read your posts. :lol:

Some people feel the same way about us killing cows. I actually agree more with them than I do you. It’s just a human seed. It’s not a precious life yet. Just a seed.

The sooner the better. I don’t like them to be too developed when they are aborted.

Pay poor and middle class people more and you’ll see less people aborting. Make having kids real cheap you’ll see more babies born. You won’t do that so abortion it is.

You seem to be equating a human life to a cow or deer, right? Do you think they are equal? I don't. Do you think it is wrong to end all life no matter what? That would certainly be the highest standard. But we will have to eat plants which are living. So we are still going to kill something. If we look at nature we see animals eating other animals, so it does appear to be part of the natural order, right? Sure it does. So we are still left with the belief that killing is wrong and we still do it. We don't need to rationalize that eating animals and plants is just, only necessary. It would seem to me the line would be drawn at unnecessary killing.
And to that pregnant woman an abortion is necessary.

A better question is why didn't they pass a law restricting the federal government from interfering with state abortion laws.
They’ll try that first

A woman who kills her own child will be psychologically damaged for the rest of her life.
I kind of agree. I know women who abort are haunted by what would that baby have looked like and become but had they had to do it over again 99% of them would do it again.

And conservatives don’t want to pay for these poor kids food school or healthcare so how can they have a say in it if they are unwilling to help pay for these kids? To then judge these bad mothers. Screw that.

Republicans love poor people giving birth to low wage workers. But they will only hire the dark ones to do blue collar work.
You are like a bleating sheep in animal farm with your republicans don't want to pay for poor kids food school or healthcare BS. I don't see any poor kids dying in the streets from lack of food, healthcare or school, ya big old drama queen. Besides, you don't give a crap about them anyway. I've read your posts. :lol:
Of course I care. If a child has cancer I want that kid cured regardless of if his parents have insurance.

Republicans don’t.

Actually it isn't.

You don’t even see you used religion here? It’s her body and her seed to abort.
No. I don't see any religion in it at all. I do see tons of DNA evidence and science though.
It’s not her life to take? I disagree. She’s the one who has to carry and give birth to it. There’s no science behind you telling a woman she can’t get an abortion. It’s not her life to take? What are you the taliban?

Actually it isn't.
I could see being in a position where it is necessary for me.

Or let’s say a poor girl has sex with a bum. He isn’t going to help her. She’s barely paying her rent now. To that girl an abortion is absolutely necessary.

Of course I care. If a child has cancer I want that kid cured regardless of if his parents have insurance.

Republicans don’t.
When was the last time you heard of a child with cancer getting turned away? And why would you think opposing mandated insurance is wrong? You think everyone has insurance now? You just want socialized medicine. I want to get insurance companies and government out of the healthcare industry. Good luck with lil Johny getting treated on socialized medicine.

Of course since I am about ready to retire, go ahead and socialize medicine all the way. You're paying the tab :lol:

God help us

christian coinage is a dime a dozen ...

images

how many cattle and chickens are consumed in a day ... they have a place in Garden Earth the same as all other living beings - but not for the aberration above, vial creature. it is your demonic religion, the desert religions that is destroying both humanity and the Garden of Life from whence they came.

Actually it isn't.

Or let’s say a poor girl has sex with a bum. He isn’t going to help her. She’s barely paying her rent now. To that girl an abortion is absolutely necessary.
She could give birth and put it up for adoption.

And why was she behaving like a ho?

Actually it isn't.

They should let women sell them. If a kid was worth $20,000 a lot of women would give birth for the payout.

Actually it isn't.

They should let women sell them. If a kid was worth $20,000 a lot of women would give birth for the payout.
That's just wrong. Our problem is we commercialize everything. It's fault of the Jew's. :lol:

Actually it isn't.

an abortion might also be necessary to the welfare of HER OTHER CHILDREN

Forum List

Back