Abortion

Let the states decide you bunch of pansies.
Then let the voters decide. Tell them that’s at stake. Be honest.

The funny thing is a lot of the types of women who get abortions, those types don’t typically show up to vote. I would hope it would get them all to show up. Then whatever the majority thinks, go with that.

I think abortions a necessary evil.
Exactly. Let the people decide in each state. The way it was before the federal government got involved.
So you think that people in the US shouldn't be free to decide what to do with their own body?
It isn’t their body that they are aborting. Do you know anything about DNA?
I think that it's up to the individual woman to decide, not a bunch of strangers. That makes no sense.

Let the states decide you bunch of pansies.

The funny thing is a lot of the types of women who get abortions, those types don’t typically show up to vote. I would hope it would get them all to show up. Then whatever the majority thinks, go with that.

Exactly. Let the people decide in each state. The way it was before the federal government got involved.
So you think that people in the US shouldn't be free to decide what to do with their own body?
I think that it's up to the individual woman to decide, not a bunch of strangers. That makes no sense.
It’s not her life to take.

Yes it is when it's under their control.

Not everyone sees it like that. You want to force your religion on everyone.

A woman who kills her own child will be psychologically damaged for the rest of her life.

I haven’t mentioned religion, Taz.

You don’t need to follow a religion to know it is wrong to end a human life.

Yes it is when it's under their control.
So you can kill an infant?

A woman who kills her own child will be psychologically damaged for the rest of her life.
She will never forget it that’s for sure but they have the choice and choose to do it.

Can you imagine what kind of mothers they would be?

Some people feel the same way about us killing cows. I actually agree more with them than I do you. It’s just a human seed. It’s not a precious life yet. Just a seed.

The sooner the better. I don’t like them to be too developed when they are aborted.

It’s just a life. I feel more sorry for the deer I shoot. Poor thing.

Pay poor and middle class people more and you’ll see less people aborting. Make having kids real cheap you’ll see more babies born. You won’t do that so abortion it is.

You don’t even see you used religion here? It’s her body and her seed to abort.

as much as eating a steak or having scrambled eggs.
I kind of agree. I know women who abort are haunted by what would that baby have looked like and become but had they had to do it over again 99% of them would do it again.

And conservatives don’t want to pay for these poor kids food school or healthcare so how can they have a say in it if they are unwilling to help pay for these kids? To then judge these bad mothers. Screw that.

First they just say they won’t help pay for poor women to have abortions.

So why didn’t the all republican government ban abortion? They have a chance now. Why won’t they? Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

Republicans love poor people giving birth to low wage workers. But they will only hire the dark ones to do blue collar work.

So why didn’t the all republican government ban abortion? They have a chance now. Why won’t they? Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

why aren't men able to not include sperm when having sex, it is a biological annomily nothing more - oddly, bing said he had a vasectomy as though that is not preventing by intervention the same result, an abortion.

roe v wade - took sex out of religious zealots control over people and how they live their lives, that is what they hate not being able to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

the zealots initially claimed anything anatomical was evil they preferred death over an appendectomy - abortion is a necessity of physiological constraints not of free will.

Can some lib out there please, give me ONE good reason to be "Pro Abortion"? Just one?
Why? I don’t know anybody who is pro abortion.. What we are is pro women’s rights. Something you wouldn’t understand.

Your religious views cloud your judgement on pretty near everything.

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

Hating humanity is demonic.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us

I can't stay in these discussions too long anymore. I used to be able to. But to read people being so callous now, comparing unborn babies to scrambled eggs and worse--it's like the bowels of Hell open up and spill their contents for a few minutes, as sort of a preview.

Hating humanity is demonic.

I do not misspeak. I do not say that lightly or as an accident. Talking about the death of humans like it's eating eggs or just a matter of course--it's unspeakable evil. It's straight from the pit of Hell. Literally.

God help us
You mean the god who drowned nearly all of humanity? You want his help?

why aren't men able to not include sperm when having sex, it is a biological annomily nothing more - oddly, bing said he had a vasectomy as though that is not preventing by intervention the same result, an abortion.

roe v wade - took sex out of religious zealots control over people and how they live their lives, that is what they hate not being able to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Because even they know abortion is a necessary evil.

the zealots initially claimed anything anatomical was evil they preferred death over an appendectomy - abortion is a necessity of physiological constraints not of free will.
So why haven’t republicans banned abortion? They must not agree abortion is murder.

Forum List

Back