Abortion

lolita715 said:
A womans right?? If Bush makes abortion illegal we mine as well put welfare offices in place of the old abortion clinics. Women who are raped, 13 years old, poor ect... should not be bringing kids into this world. Are you going to pay for the mess of all the extra kids and the weight they will have on the economy. once again your body your choice.

There is a long line of people wanting to adopt children.

lolita715 said:
A womans right?? If Bush makes abortion illegal we mine as well put welfare offices in place of the old abortion clinics. Women who are raped, 13 years old, poor ect... should not be bringing kids into this world. Are you going to pay for the mess of all the extra kids and the weight they will have on the economy. once again your body your choice.

The biggest problem with your 'opinion' is that it's crazy. 'Bush' cannot, (I repeat) CANNOT 'make abortion illegal'.

Before I tear into your reply, please go back and read this thread; your 'arguments' have been put away by people much smarter than I am :)

lolita715 said:

Lolita, there are hundreds of religious charities that are more than willing to take care of mother and baby till term, then let her decide if she wants to keep the baby, and if not they provide adoption services.......I donate to and work for 2 such ones...........There is no such thing as an unwanted baby, only unwanted pregnancies..So you have provided no reason for abortion.

Bonnie said:
Lolita, there are hundreds of religious charities that are more than willing to take care of mother and baby till term, then let her decide if she wants to keep the baby, and if not they provide adoption services.......I donate to and work for 2 such ones...........There is no such thing as an unwanted baby, only unwanted pregnancies..So you have provided no reason for abortion.

You used a word I fear our new member cannot understand...

'reason'.

;)

lolita715 said:

You're right lolita. Because the mother is poor and has unprotected sex, it should be okay to murder the baby.

Yes, sweetie. Its murder.

Below is what some politicians consider a fetus. It is a picture of a doctor performing an operation on a 21 week old fetus to save its life. Looks like a babies hand to me....

armas1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
lilcountriegal said:
You're right lolita. Because the mother is poor and has unprotected sex, it should be okay to murder the baby.

Below is what some politicians consider a fetus. It is a picture of a doctor performing an operation on a 21 week old fetus to save its life. Looks like a babies hand to me....

armas1.jpg

Nice reply!

Funny - Lacy Peterson could have elected to 'legally' kill Connor at any time because he's 'just a fetus' - yet Scott stands for 'double murder'.

Ironic.

lilcountriegal said:

armas1.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: Great response!!

shadrack said:
Thousands of people, eh. I suppose you are one of them.

Great dodge. I will assume that you have conceded the point.

And not that it's any of your business, but no, I am not one of those people.

wade said:
There are no good reasons to be "pro-abortion", in fact I don't think you will find such a person anywhere.

Wade.
I can Introduce you to a few resons to be pro-abortion. They have names.

Let's Examine your initial statement, MeatSneezer
shadrack said:
Well,

the growth in the scale and complexity of industrial societies
Ok. Nice fragment.

the processes of social and economic change have are so fast moving and complicated that that individuals are increasingly ill-equipped to anticipate or cope with adverse of effects of change
Yes, individuals brainwashed by"doom and gloom libs" into thinking they can't make it without government bureacrats and their economically damaging, ideologically driven, confiscation schemes.
not to mention the peculiarities arising from a persons specific social or personal life that can be difficult or impossible to recognize

is this a coded cry for help?

I'm a conservative

you libertarians think people are inherently good and will come to do good in whatever situation or environment they are placed.....
No I don't. I think people need the real prospect and possibility of failure looming before them. With leftist programs in place, a person't mettle is never tested, as people become lazy, parasitic, and even more confident in the social acceptabilty of their failure and subsequent reliance upon the power of government to steal from others.
well, I take a much more severe view of human nature, one where the correct environment must be in place before people will ever do good. If you libertarians want to continue to place the responsibility of fulfilling this country's destiny in the hands of the poor, you will be the cause of our country's demise.
Like everyone has a right to not be offended by European Culture?
Nice insult, maybe you could tell me your logic. And don't feed me the old wore out "communism failed so don't bring it to the U.S." line. I ain't talkin' communism.

Smells like communism, Sounds like communism. It's communism.

krisy said:
That sounds like spin to me. Abortion is abortion. It is too serious to be thrown into the choice category. When our culture and society was more moral,abortion was illegal.

More moral?????? So is it moral to kill in the name of God????? Seems like alot of threads get all angry about abortion but have no problem advocating war and hatred. If you believe in god then leave the judgements about morality to god. Just consider that you could be the one thats wrong. You dont want to have to live within the constraints of my beliefs but you feel like you should be able to impose yours on me.

sagegirl said:
More moral?????? So is it moral to kill in the name of God????? Seems like alot of threads get all angry about abortion but have no problem advocating war and hatred. If you believe in god then leave the judgements about morality to god. Just consider that you could be the one thats wrong. You dont want to have to live within the constraints of my beliefs but you feel like you should be able to impose yours on me.

I don't recall Krisy saying anything like that? Maybe I missed it somewhere. I can be a little slow on the draw sometimes. :alco:

Let the states decide you bunch of pansies.
Then let the voters decide. Tell them that’s at stake. Be honest.

The funny thing is a lot of the types of women who get abortions, those types don’t typically show up to vote. I would hope it would get them all to show up. Then whatever the majority thinks, go with that.

I think abortions a necessary evil.

The funny thing is a lot of the types of women who get abortions, those types don’t typically show up to vote. I would hope it would get them all to show up. Then whatever the majority thinks, go with that.

Exactly. Let the people decide in each state. The way it was before the federal government got involved.

Exactly. Let the people decide in each state. The way it was before the federal government got involved.
So you think that people in the US shouldn't be free to decide what to do with their own body?

So you think that people in the US shouldn't be free to decide what to do with their own body?
It isn’t their body that they are aborting. Do you know anything about DNA?

Forum List

Back